PREVENT FALSE FLAG TERRORISM

With all of the false flag terrorist attacks lately, we have to ask
WHERE IS THE NEXT ATTACK GOING TO BE
We need to look for government "drills" being executed in Europe and America right now so we know where we have to fight back.
If we can beat them to the punch, we might be able to prevent the next attack.

We need to expose this. It's all a kike plot to get us angry at Muslims. They are not our enemy. Sure some of the Sunni are bad, but the Shia, kurds etc aren't. Syria and Iran are the only countries who actively oppose israel. They are not our enemies. It isn't well known in the west, but Persians and Alawites are white. ==EXPOSE THE ZOG==

Do not fall into the trap of hating your brothers against the kikes.

fuck you, nobody needs a kike plot to hate muslims
they already do that on their own

Do not be blinded by the ZOG. Please try to disprove any of these facts.
If you try to answer these questions, it will be as obvious as the nose on your face.

Guess what mehmet? It's easy to hate all semites. All sandniggers will die. Some day pic related will happen again, but this time for the good of all Whites.

I can't solve this question: why did theresa may not drive off the scene but park right next to the terror attack after getting in to the car?
Or am I missing something?

bonus: does the media tell say anything what she did after getting in to the car?

was it a bungee rope?

or is it not her car? does someone know her numberplate?

This

Watcha doin there rabbi

That's clearly a bungee rope. It isn't artifacts from a low res video and you aren't retarded. I take everything back bad I said about muds. They are truly our greatest ally against the kikes.

Oh chaim. sandniggers and kikes are the same people with different religions. They're all the enemies of white people. You're all going to die

OHH fuck son saved

Looks a lot like an artifact the way it moves. A real rope would have been too thin to be caught in a video of this quality

Fuck off you idiot
There is no need to discriminate
ALL muslims and ALL jews have to go back

listen muhammed…

Not possible to prevent because red pilling normalfags (and even the majority of Holla Forums) about Jew collusion between MSN and govt is virtually impossible.
Holla Forums wants the news to be true and therein lies its vulnerability to the psyops.
Normalfags just believe whatever an authority figure tells them to think or do (Milgram experiment proved this, old news), so psyops will always be a valuable and powerful weapon for social engineering.

So true. Most people will never know Bush did 9/11 and it wasn't innocent mudslime agents of the mossad. If only there was a region of the world that someone could nuke and it would kill millions upon millions of sandniggers.

For anyone who isn't paying attention, both kikes and mudslimes are sandniggers.