'Blue Lives Matter' flag seemed Racist / Forced to take-down

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/24/blue-lives-matter-flag-deemed-racist-ordered-to-come-down.html
archive.is/HzmKK
Blue Lives Matter flag deemed 'racist,' ordered to come down

Can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/alice-hubbard-11634325
unitedwaynefl.org/blog/travis-margaret-storey-plan-million-dollar-legacy-gift/
archive.fo/8LQL5
firstcoastam.com/
archive.fo/dup1n
facebook.com/firstcoastassociationmanagement/
youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik71pftgFN0
youtube.com/watch?v=safvzottzZo
forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?3880087-So-my-Audi-got-booted-and-this-is-what-I-m-going-to-do-about-it-discuss
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who do niggers call when jamal gets shot by shaqel. THE FUCKING COPS. and black on black crime is much more prevalant than police on black crime. this is insane.

i hope they just stop patrolling cities that keep insulting them and just let them kill eachother. that would really open these stupid fuckers eyes to the savagery of nogs.

alright.

Ok here is my question: Since its her property isnt she allowed to do whatever the fuck she wants with it? I mean who the fuck is this group to tell her what she can and cant do. Fuck those cunts. Its her house, they cant evict her from her OWN FUCKING HOUSE right?

aaaand there's her problem, she agreed to their contract so if they have some bs about "racism" she's fucked.

Not a problem. My apologies, homeowner association. You're right. I'll try to be more mindful of these new regulations.

but you could totally piss them off by putting a giant decal on your car. They may be able to tell you what you can have on your house, but your car is personal property and they have no authority over anything inside or on your privately owned vehicle.

No she lives in a "planned community".

The HOA (home owners association); you give them power via contract when you buy property within their jurisdiction.

Actually they can. They can also levi fines against the deeded property. Home ownership lesson 1: never buy in a planned community with an HOA. Lesson 2: never buy a home with a sump pump.

Also, make sure the septic tank and plumbing systems are good.

t. homeowner who bought a house and basement flooded and they had to break out the basement floor, repair sewer main and re-pour the basement floor. Spent most of my savings, had nowhere to live for two months.

Digits confirm, sensible advice about home ownership.

St. Johns county is entirely white. It is the rural/suburban area south of Jacksonville. There are NO black people there, we keep them on the north side of Jax. Only a HOA full of white liberal women would cause a news story over this when there are no blacks around to offend anyway. Living with a HOA is like having a Human Resources dept. for you daily life. Why anyone would willingly live with one is beyond me

Can't we dig to find out who the heads of the that association are and shame them over twatter?

what about freedom of speech

The first step is to identify every kike and cuck ordering the flag's removal.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

NORMALLY HOAs are used to keep niggers out, nowadays they've been subverted by kikes.

racist? what's that?

this

i work in security for communities and nothing gets done by anyone but the people who think they have power/authority by weaseling their autism into what they call "the board" or "the hoa"

make the community have a stink that makes it look bad and not "classy." Florida is weird. the board will get uncomfortable and you'll get the result you're after

board information is usually readily available if they have a website or a community location

also, relevant information found on yelp

'This company does the HOA for Samara Lakes subdivision, Constant bombardment for infractions, most recent being requiring mulch or shrubs on a rock paved patio area in front of a model home built that way by the builder. Pretty sad when you can tell the difference between a rock decor surface and porch versus a flower garden!
Absolutely no clue!'

I don't know where you live, but around here it is a selling point to have a sump pump. Not having one either suggests you live in a climate where it doesn't rain on a regular basis, or that you are begging for a wet basement.

When everybody has a sump pump, you should too. If nobody else does, and you need one because you built your home on a swamp… then yeah, I guess having one would be considered a negative.

they don't call the cops, they let the person die on the street, then when the cops show up they act like they didn't see anything. if the mom is there and upset, she'll call the cops, but otherwise, no cops.

Apparently you waive that right when you sign a contract with that specific HOA. Freedom of speech is protected by the first ammendment under the law, but this is not a legal infraction. It is a matter of a signed personal contract.

These are not people who are active on the internet, they're more like fifty year old women who live in a PC beaurocracy that gives them the modicum of power over their neighbors that some women seem to thrive on. Their facebook accounts are just so they can keep up with their sister's kids. I doubt shaming would work. Go for their jobs, they'll change their tune real quick.

You're on a roll, nigger.

I told my realtor no HOA. Ended up getting a house in a rural-ish part of Riverview Fl. I have friends paying 100 bucks a month to be told what color to pain their mailbox and when to mow the grass. Suckers.

What the fuck

I'm all for Blue Lives Matter but that flag is fucken queer. It looks like a pro miscegenation flag with the black and white stripes. In fact, you see black and white striped American flags used frequently in hip hop to that end.

Thas raysis.

Commiefornian here. I've been seeing this flag and bumper stickers of them lately. Part of me feels like they're closet Trump supporters who don't want their vehicles beaten up by antifa and the like.

>HUBBARD, ALICE

>STOREY, MARGARET W

let's dig

Office: (904) 998-5365
Fax: (904) 998-5366

11555 Central Parkway,
Suite 801
Jacksonville, Florida 32224

In a way, it is anti-BLM. Nobody is born a cop. However, the fact that these brave men and women CHOSE to protect and defend their community makes them even more important to society than any nigger could hope to be and, therefore, Blue Lives Matter should take precedence over the idiots crying about their skin color.

Housing Associations need to be removed entirely! They're sheer cancer. Doubt this will last long though because a threat of suing these people will usually get them to fuck off.

But they DO have Facebook, even if it just to keep a tab on their grandkids.

Good work an0n.
Time for some weaponized shiposting?

I know where this is too. I know that greater Jacksonville area like the back of my hand!

Alice Hubbard's LinkedIn (don't have an account)
linkedin.com/in/alice-hubbard-11634325

Travis & Margaret Storey Give First Million-Dollar Legacy Gift [to United Way]
unitedwaynefl.org/blog/travis-margaret-storey-plan-million-dollar-legacy-gift/
archive.fo/8LQL5
pic related

to clarify, this is from the HOA website
firstcoastam.com/
archive.fo/dup1n

Holy fuck they look exactly like the cunty Boomer stereotype that infests HOAs. Top kek.

Margaret Storey's email (from domain registrar)
[email protected]/* */

First Coast Association Management Faceberg
facebook.com/firstcoastassociationmanagement/

Who gives a fuck, half the cunts are felonious criminals anyway mandated by whatever state they operate in. Fuck cops, niggers with a badge repping their set.

pics or it didn't happen.

who are 'First Coast Association Management'?
who are 'A Florida woman is being told' / Gaddie's Daughter?
who are 'These Unspoken things that seek profits by being Jeff Gaddie's Daughter's Mouth?

there's nothing here.

if based X, then X of course, but really just based. if you understand this sentence, then pics or it didn't happen / there's nothing here.

most actions of most home associations are (1) excising loss-leading home occupiers larping as owners, (2) joining in with the cannibals because they are cannibals and democracy is shit. which one is it, in this jacksonian saga? typically, it's the latter.

Even better, a shocking barrage of shaming phone calls and letters should do more. Also, let's find out who these pukes advertise with and let those businesses know that you won't patronize anyone playing this HOA's ads. If the community is relatively new, go shame the home builder company too for working with the HOA.

The point is, do to this HOA what was done to Gawker. Turn the HOA into poison, and faster than fast the board will either cave or be shit-canned.

This is more telling than you think. Flying a different flag means you are declaring your land to be under a separate law. If you notice, Courts in the US have a very particular flag, a GOLD FRINGED flag. This is a NAVAL WAR FLAG. Meaning that US LEGAL Courts are operating under NAVAL pretenses.

youtube.com/watch?v=06VzxxDTnB8

There is alot of astroturfing on this topic (normies saying that this is crazy or stupid) But virtually every time these "Sovereign Citizens" do this

Another Simple Example
youtube.com/watch?v=Ik71pftgFN0
All this Sovereign Citizen is asking for is the Judge's Oath, just a signed oath, a SIGNED piece of paper, saying the judge will uphold the law of the land. He cannot produce this, so he cannot gain jurisdiction over the "ship" (the court)

Astro Turfing Comments will mock these people, but there are numerous cases where Sovereign Citizens take control of the court and walk away
youtube.com/watch?v=safvzottzZo

Lord KEK sympathizes with your loss of savings and is back-filling with dank repeats.

If you want to keep the roll going, you know what to do.

Neither blue nor black lives matter.

Both are overwhelmingly scummy, low I.Q. thuggish people with delusions of grandeur and respect. It's beautiful how made for each other they are.

The more they attack and kill each other, the better off the rest of us will be.

you do know 99% of Sovereign citizens get BTFO?

Where can i get one of these flags?

we sure do user.
yu fucken faggot ass joo

Homeowner's Associations are still the gayest most retarded shit next to modern architecture.

What part of unbreakable don't you memecircle queers get?

Fuck that so much holy shit.

not to mention:

fuck HOAs so fucking much.

Like I said, astro-turfing comments…

Most of those "Sovereign Citizens" are actually breaking Common Law and other Ancient Laws. It's clear you don't understand.

I like how you ignore the main instances where they take over courts and walk away. Dismissing their own cases. Why aren't these folks being "btfo".

You're a low energy faggot anyway, actually arguing for enslavement to the state, where-as Sovereign Citizens are just that, masters of their own destiny.

PROTIP: Don't buy a house where there is a homeowner's association. If you want to live in nigger infested suburban neighborhoods, so be it; but you should buy your house somewhere more rural. Having dirt in which you can grow crops is the dream of every White man.

All altered American flags are against the flag code. All these people are buying into counter cultural bullshit, whether left or right.

These flags are to spread the anti-hero spirit that cops can break the law or that oppressed nogs can break the law. Both are anti-law.

not exactly op's topic but I don't want to start a thread for dis.

With even a a modicum of intelligence and a basic planning you should be able to kill far more niggers. Since nigger muh dick all day every day, it's far better kill young sheboons since they're the limiting factor on shitting out niggers. Use some common sense if you're going to kill niggers. And fuck off alphabet, I didn't tell anyone to do anything.

Her own fault for living in some cuckold suburb.

imagine you merried one of those (((women))) when they were 17 and now you have to live with those traitors for the rest of your life.

Dysgenic as fuck. That guy especially doesn't even look human.

I really don't like their aura.

He looks like he got that face used at a rummage sale. The wife looks like she was born to be a liberal beaurocrat. They were made to oppress their neighbors.

Laws aren't magic, doofus.

This most certainly varies by location, but where I live, all the newer neighborhoods are part of an HOA. A lot of the time you don't have any choice, because it's basically impossible to find a house in the right location that's NOT part of one. It's complete and utter bullshit.

i agree, but again, who is wielding the code? or the blue flag?

moreover, the florida homecunt assoc's rules are lazy, part of which is the exact same problem: a sandnigger can waive the stars and stripes. and since the law also says the assoc loses it's right if it doesn't universally enforce, all other flags must be taken down. which is true. they should be (non-selectivity of law is cannon). they should be too (there is only one flag). but nevertheless, both of these shoulds should first secure who we are actually fucking talking about.

is jeff gaddie's girl a adoring daughter? or did she go mudshark, flagging her daddy while fucking nogs in the bushes, and the florida homecunt assoc is just trying to remove trash? is it none of the above and jeff gaddie is trying to tell the florida homecunts they have to go back? are the florida homecunts sheboons going all blm?

who.

Sounds like avoiding HOAs is a no-brainer but is that the whole story?

I always hear people complain about HOA and the fees sound ridiculous. Also I don't think I've ever heard anyone say "boy I sure am glad I have a HOA".

Explain this shit to me Holla Forums. Is there ever some benefit, like they claim they raise property values but the property market is so complex I don't see how a bunch of cunty women bitching at the color of your door will ever make a noticeable impact that makes up for the fees. Just having a HOA seems like something that would reduce the property value by itself. I guess in theory you could make a rule to keep niggers out, but most places would probably say it's illegal, and eventually the HOA will be pozzed by stealthy white cucks and cuck children etc.

Is there some logical reason for these to exist or is it just that everyone is forced to because there's no HOA-free houses? Shouldn't that result in someone filling the apparently huge demand gap by providing HOA-less property? Is it just something supported by libcucks and cunty women but normal people need not bother? Are there states/areas that don't have much HOA or is it the same everywhere?

No, there's no benefit.

They were originally created to keep white suburbia both white and suburbia. Basically it was to stop you shitting up the street with your ghetto shack and make sure everything looks nice. As per usual, once boomers got their hands on it, it turned into a fuck fest of legal extortion and power tripping cunts who love telling people what they can and can't do with their houses.

sure thing

hessen stronkest

KEK WILLS IT

This is painfully accurate.

Yeah, I know bro. But most people won't do what needs to be done, which is to first educate yourself on law and then meet with judges OUTSIDE of court and just have a friendly conversation with them (many judges are lawyers as well). Be curious, and ask them their views on the bankruptcy of 1933. They won't be able to tell you that they know, but they all do. Don't push it, just let the word get out that you know about all these issues. You'll get respect for that.

I will say that the last few times I've even been written a ticket (I think the last one was 9 years ago), the tickets happened to get lost. I haven't gotten a ticket in 15 years, and there were some times that most people would have gone to jail and I wasn't even ticketed. Make of it what you will. Also, the cops in my city have big guys in the chief and major slots, our PD is breddy gud. They put the immediate smackdown on libshits at the Trump rally. I support our color of law enforcement around here, because what's the option?

this is a record of facility, and agency.
it is not a record of ownership.
this answers nothing of the who.

re: ownership record – even if it was an ownership record, the owner of a custodian organization is still just a custodian. did the custodian exceed their agency? did they not? did they get overrun by the blight and are now sheboons/spics/fugglies larping at the last 'outsiders'? or is the same, with the daughter being a degenerate herself, and there's nothing worth keeping at all on any side?

Are there still HOAs left that continue this?

Thank goodness I live in a based state. I see things flags, vanity plates, and car stickers everywhere.

You mean don't buy a home without a sump pump? Any place where the water table's high and/or there's risk of flooding you definitely want one.

Common law means nothing against natural rights. I have the force to back up my natural rights, come at me bro.

the point is to not have a basement where the water table is a problem or where it floods but can't drain itself. If you are too stupid to find a better site, maybe you're more worried about the school district or having a golf-course lawn or 6000 sq ft for your wife and her son, then yes, make sure it has a sump pump.

WEW, CHECKING ALL THE MARVELOUS DIGITS

The best way I've seen it described so far. I'll be using this one.

Since we already know bored uppity white women are sensitive cunts who ruin nice things when asked to do a man's job I think the important take away of this story is to avoid home owners associations at all cost

When I was looking for a house I found the perfect one, but it was inside an HOA. I looked at the contract before putting in an offer.
Fuck that shit. It's a little government between the actual local government with the federal government on top. Why anyone would be willing to impose more government on top of themsevles is beyong me.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Its down.

This isn't as cucky as you might think

These are the code words that normalfag whites, (including liberals and cucks) use to mean "no niggers" when describing where they live or want to live. Sort of like how the media calls niggers "teens" or "youth" when they chimpout. So hearing someone say "good school district" means they want to be around Whites, not necessarily a bad thing. As has been mentioned, HOAs are increasingly common in newer (read: affordable) developments, and older housing that doesn't have them is either priced too high, or is a shithole full of niggers and spics. The trick is to go rural, but then you either have a shit job in buttfuck nowhere, or you commute your ass off.

nope.jpg
the best school districts are full of chinks and kikes, at least in commiefornia

I fucking hate these people, there's nothing more infuriating that a bunch of decrepit old proto-boomers giving legal authority to nitpick everything about your house and order you tot change it

HOAs aren't bad. When used properly, they keep niggers out of your clean white neighborhood. But here, obviously they're virtue signaling.

you are absolutely correct :^)

How about we just shoot everyone unironically using the word rayciss?

"Sovereign" and "Citizen" are mutually exclusive concepts you retarded nigger.

Fuck that shit

don be so raysis maniggah fuk bix nood. dontcha know tha fuckin law is only 4 whyte folks. all laws is rayscist man. afro americans dont need no racist laws. we's above it.

Feseral government also isn't bad when used properly. Some things are beneficial in concept, and yet easily corrupted in practice. I think HOA's are the perfect example of that. I don't hate women, but there are some things they should never be in charge of. It is astounding to me how quickly a woman's good intentions can lead to authoritarianism. There just is no place for most of them in a meritocracy, and they immediately demonstrate why when you give them even a smidge of power in their own neighborhood. That is a HOA.

Do you have even a single example of someone "taking over" a court? You seem delusional.

Sure user, sure.

This.

It is literally irrelevant. Judges throw waivers, TOS, etc right out the window all the time. They literally cannot make you sign your rights away.

when will this cuckery end

WHAT DID YOU FUCKING EXPECT FROM LITERAL AUTHORITARIAN KIKES
forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?3880087-So-my-Audi-got-booted-and-this-is-what-I-m-going-to-do-about-it-discuss

bump

I knew I had seen that face somewhere….

/thread

bumping again so more people can see how shit HOAs are
pic unrelated

what jewry is this crap?

You know shes cucking him with some Haitian, Jamal or spic.

Honest question, can't you just hire a lawyer to establish that your house is your house and you can do whatever the fuck you want to it and anybody entering your property to take down your things will be shot?

Blue lives and black lives matter are both fucking stupid. Before Micheal "Cigarillo" Brown this was never a thing. There was a time when "boot lickers" and "nigger lovers" were both hated. When did Blue lives matter become a movement to be cuck'd by the state? When you lionize the police you make smart ass cops that think they don't have to follow the law. Both the police and niggers have been treated pretty fucking good by the state and by the American people. The people that do need a hashtag and a movement are poor ass whites that not only get targeted by racsit blacks but are killed by police at a far higher rate than the democrats precious niggers. The police have had a few deaths in 2016 and they act like fucking pre-modannas.

lololol

OOHOOOHOO

BAAAHAHAHahahha

Not if you signed a contract with the Home Owners Association.

BLM's central premise that cops are specifically targeting blacks for death is simply not true.

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/