ITT: Movies shot entirely with a bodycam

ITT: Movies shot entirely with a bodycam.
There has to be more than just Hardcore Henry.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=pLtqQu3P1vs)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably not, because it's a retarded gimmick

Your mother's ass is a retarded gimmick, sir.

I almost refuse to watch this movie

Most of Enter the Void, I guess.

All of the ATK Girlfriends series.
=^_^=

There is a zombie one, I forgot the name.

There was some shitty pretentious movie where the MC dies and he floats around after death watching his former friends and family members deal with his passing.
Interesting concept, terrible execution though, the whole movie was boring trash.

That's enter the void I havent seen it

I guess the other question would be "can it ever be good?"

Well I wouldn't recommend it.
Hardcore Henry is about the only 1st person movie I've seen so far that was enjoyable.

Enter the Void was great. He sleeps naked with his sister before dying, then when he's a disembodied ghost, he flies into her pussy and becomes her baby while she fucks his best friend.

You sum it up like that and it sounds like some crazy fun ties, but the movie was slow as fuck and had a whole bunch of other uninteresting shit in between those events that dragged down the quality overall.
It was shit
shit
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

The Villainess has some portions. The motorcycle chase scene was filmed with a gopro. Starts at 0:10

Here's another clip:

Yes, but only Hardcore Henry and Naishuller's other works are good.

embed related

meh

i prefer this version

Excluding 'found footage' movies like Cloverfield and REC, we have
Hardcore Henry
Dead Rush (hooktube.com/watch?v=pLtqQu3P1vs)

I would include Pandemic (2016), The Villainess and X-Files X-Cops episode?

Afflicted counts as well, I think. And V.H.S had more than one short like that if memory doesn't fail me (I remember one with a skate first person scene fight with some cult creeps).

Hardcore Henry is fucking garbage. The script is trash, there's no buildup, and most of the action sequences aren't fitting for first person view. I like the WW2 style first person shooter scene though, that was pretty much the only scene I like throughout the whole shit flick. Doom did it better, all the actions can be easily followed and the pacing isn't autistic.

Speaking of first person view movies, I found Diary of the Dead to be decent.

How come? The plot twist at the end was pretty great, its the only action movie I've seen other than Crank that justifies the absurdity of the action scenes in the actual plot.

Also Jimmy was great and he was pretty much the only character, 1 good character > 10 shit characters.