HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JAMES ROLFE RECUCKED, CONFIRMED TO HAVE SEEN FEMBUSTERS
retrodomination.podbean.com/e/retro-domination-podcast-episode-100-james-avgn-rolfe/
At 40 minutes in he mentions seeing the
AVGN SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

*seeing the new ghostbusters film

Soon he will be a SJW.

webm pls

back to 2009 you go

AVGN gave Jontron the courage to speak his views, he's the most based eceleb there is. In fact his lack of public opinions makes him a non-eceleb, he's a genuine content creator and deserves massive respect.

He always was. Look at his AVGN review of the VIP video game in which he complained about the skimpy outfits the girls wear.

Wait, but he saw it doesn't mean he liked it.

When was he cucked the first time?

His wife will force him to like it.

Wasn't this confirmed yonks ago?

Why do people keep thinking that James never wanted to watch the movie just because of females being in the film? He explicitly said in the review video that he only hated the film since he felt that Hollywood is making unnecessary sequels and also that "Ghostbusters" would be a horrible name at that.

He never mentioned anything about females being in the film.

And yet he liked TFA.

Can you elaborate?

If you follow what OP says and go to 40:00 of the podcast, James said he "found it OKAY."

I saw it too

I saw it in theaters.

Damn bro, you are a fucking veteran

And yet in The Mummy review he says he wants to see more remakes of old Monster movies, simply because he straight up admits to being a fanboy who just wants to see the same thing over and over again
This is the real reason, Rolfe is one of those autists who can't handle films not just being named numerically in chronological order, he made an entire video complaining about it, like how Rocky Balboa wasn't called Rocky 6 and so on. If it was called Ghostbusters: Resurrection or something stupid he have watched it and reviewed it.

Lying bastard.

To be fair, he didn’t need to make a video about not seeing GB16 in that political climate

J U S T

U

S

T

i still haven't seen it.

He used to be so proud he spend over a year making this

Remaking classic monster movies every few decades is tradition at this point. They're all based on older material anyway, so it's more redaptation than remake.

Eh, didn't he just say he wasn't going to review it? In any case, I feel sorry for him. His SJW wife ruined his movie by shoehorning a nigger into it, then turned into a fucking landwhale. I'm sure he's drinking a lot more Rolling Rocks than he used to.

This is why 2D waifus>3D wifes

No James, it was really bad, and i don't even care about GBs

Never mind the fact that it's just how the TV show did it.

The Dodge Viper chases were very good

He's not wrong about films not being named numerically in chronological order. I think it genuinely confuses people when watching movies with sequels/remakes. I had this problem recently when I tried to watch Halloween on TV. When I went to the channel guide, it didn't tell me if it was the original Halloween or the Rob Zombie remake.

So was Pam, but she's good in anything!

here is more details

He doesn't have problem with Halloween 3 being called Halloween 3