I dream of taking home the full-body naked Newt prop from Alien 3

I dream of taking home the full-body naked Newt prop from Alien 3.

Knowing how edgy Fincher is, I bet it was anatomically correct, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=TJPpXKY4pSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The crease in her panties would suggest it was. Newt's mom should have followed through with her spanking threat in Aliens (Director's Cut).

Will you mostly cum at night, mostly?

I want to see the full dissection scene some day. Assembly cut is the best, but could be much better.

thicc

fattt

She could fit a container of chip dip into that bellybutton. Talk about convenience!

So how do you go about explaining why you need to sculpt an anatomically correct little girl, when it won't even be seen on screen?

This is creepy as fuck. There's no need for that.

Fucking Fincher.

implying you wouldn't
wonder why they retconned her to be older for alien 3 though and used a different actress

HOW CAN I UNFAP?
I WANT TO UNFAP ;_;

How bad was it that they never released it? Seriously.

well the obvious answer to that question is, yes.

He actually filmed a proper autopsy scene but it made the studio shit themselves so they cut it.

I bet she's a feminist now

You know, I thought the same thing when I saw it. There’s a whole bunch of Sigourney Weaver dummies too, no doubt in the hands of private collectors.

hooktube.com/watch?v=TJPpXKY4pSc

>there is someone out there fucking a Ripley clone dummy from Alien Resurrection while a tape is playing the kill me line in repeat

I wonder if its maker keeps it in storage or offered it to a prominent director, actor, actress or associate as a present.

Fincher: I got you a present, (redacted)
(Redacted): Oh, you shouldn't have. What is it?
*unwraps*
Fincher: It's an anatomically correct nude Newt.
(R): Oh my god! It looks just like her! Thank you!
F: Where are you going to put her?
(R): She's going to be in the bedroom, mostly.

She is a mother to a daughter, I know that much.

Mostly…

Yeah I know that. Doesn't explain why it's NEVER been released as a deleted scene.

Yeah, but come on, that's as taboo as naked little girl corpse.

If you were the director, wouldn't you keep it for yourself?
Really though, it has the likeness of a real little girl. Shouldn't that be illegal?

*not* as taboo, fuck I'm drunk

Realism. There's nothing creepy about it, it's not like they were gonna molest the kid on camera or something. The autopsy scene probably didn't even show her pussy but you know how things were in the 90s, at least I'm expecting so..

unless the scene calls for a shot of her pussy, which it didn't and wouldn't, there is no reason to defend that. it's pure sickness. it's technically illegal under US law. You can't make a realistic nude model of a real girl.

Then how come when I asked this question about the newt dummy on the alien forums they deleted my post and banned me? It's perfectly good and curious question.

That explains why they felt the need to hide it, then

whats that