Is Trump and the Alt-Light Funded by Robert Mercer?

I was initially very exicted about Trump being elected and I still believe he can do many great things, however the liberal zionist media recently began a campaign to discredit Trump and BreitBart.
They claim that Trump was not self-funded, but in fact receive most of his campaign funds from an American (not Russian, Chinese, etc). This American is Robert Mercer and his daughter Rebekah.
They claim that most of Trump's policies are shaped by either the Mercers directly or from their previous employees. The previous employees for Mercer include Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway.

demopisafaggotcracynow.org/2017/3/23/jane_mayer_on_robert_mercer_the

nopisafaggotewyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/27/the-reclusive-hedge-fund-tycoon-behind-the-trump-presidency

My questions are.
1. Are these liberal claims true?
2. If so, would that matter? Isn't Trump still working to make American great again?

We cannot let Jewish conspiracy theories divide us.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/trump-netanyahu-two-state-solution-israel-palestinians/
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-rise-of-gop-mega-donor-rebekah-mercer/2016/09/13/85ae3c32-79bf-11e6-beac-57a4a412e93a_story.html
politico.com/story/2016/11/rebekah-mercer-donald-trump-231693
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-17/trump-s-new-team-brings-deep-ties-to-major-donor
politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-rebekah-mercer-227799
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-07/mega-donor-mercer-s-daughter-takes-charge-of-pro-trump-group
nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/robert-mercer-donald-trump-donor.html
wsj.com/articles/meet-the-mercers-a-quiet-tycoon-and-his-daughter-become-power-brokers-in-trumps-washington-1483904047
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Terribly weak. You need to be worrying about if your payroll check is going to clear, not shilling on Holla Forums.

Who do you think is paying me? Soros or the Koch Brothers? (The Kochs and Mercers are competing on the right)

Who knows who funds Implicit Dicky and the rest. But it is true that Mercer gave big to Trump. Before that he was all in for Spic Cruz.

I don't know much about him except he's a hedgefund guy and a Christcuck.

There was no funding, shill, it had to be born, also the idea of alt-right was born here if you don't remember, newfag shill, it was then stolen by cuckchan and spread to other cancer websites, and in the end co-opted by kikes.

Go back to reddit.
The alt-right did not begin on Holla Forums or 4chan.
This here is alt-light tier at best.

Woha there shill, slow down.
A new term? Alt-light?
If you don't remember well i'll answer your bait, shill so newfags reading this thread can remember instead of reading your memory holing bullshit.

In the first days 8/pol/ started to mobilize, we began thinking of a way to spread the idea of turning normalfags to the right cause.
This idea was condensed and someone came up with the term Alt-right, being different from the kosher right.
This Alt-right was in short a bunch of useful idiots that would make our redpilling job automatic, in someway we succeded, but as every group, it can be coopted.
Kikes, fags and other degenerates took the reins of the movement which by then was already completely indipendent from 8/pol/.

In short if someone considers themselves Alt-right simply falls for the meme that we created here, and that was supposed to convince dumb normies into doing what was good for them and their country.

What are you trying to do making up these stories?

Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010. The chans have contributed a lot to it and have popularized it in mainstream media, but the term long precedes the cultural embrace found for the term here.
Alt-Light refers to those who are half way red-pilled. Mostly people who swallow whatever Trump or BreitBart claim.

Well we used that term succesfully, also we might have simply parallely came up with it, in any case at the time it absolutely had no meaning for the avarage joe.

You're wrong and you lost the argument. Just go away.

Direct link
reported, OP should be forbidden to create threads.

No u
and here another shekel for my answer also

Claiming that Richard Spencer did not coin the alt-right independently of Chinese imageboards makes you retarded.

(depositing shekel)
i claim that he had no influence at all and might have coined it just by chanse

oh noez
muh black-pilling.
This is why the alt-light is a joke. Just as bad as SJWs and their safe spaces.

You truly are a retard. You know nothing about the alt-right.

(depositing shekel)
Enjoy your ban shill

Kill yourself

Whatever, Trump-cuck. Trump has been useful in popularizing our views, but you must be an idiot to believe that he cares about small government and truly making America great again.

What an embarrassing thread. Fuck off OP, we are not going to prove anything for you.

This is what cuckservatives actually believe. Trumped by Trump. ;)

Yeah, sure. This is the weakest attempt I have ever in my life seen from you guys.

Trump is a Zionist and a parasite. Trump wouldn't be where he is if it weren't for Mercer. Which is both good but sad.

I love how these retards expose themselves every single time by autistically replying to every post made in their shit threads, all just to bait more (you)s.
You aren't getting one from me though chaim

they get fine shekel fo every (you) i'm quite sure by now

I don't think Trump is a Zionist. What makes you say that?

Trump has done what the Israelis have been lobbying for decades.
cnn.com/2017/02/15/politics/trump-netanyahu-two-state-solution-israel-palestinians/

WEW.

Not a shill, saging because OP is a faggot.
However, I do have my concerns about Trump and this is probably the only thread where it would be appropriate to air them out without being called a shill more than necessary.
My only problem right now is that he's being way too soft on Obama and his holdovers. If there's proof of illegal activity, and we have seen some questionable shit from Obama and his holdovers, then he isn't doing nearly enough to prosecute them.
My big disappointment is the he didn't do why he said about Hillary and he's letting Obama get away with some nefarious shit.
I don't like the message this is sending future politicians.
I think he needs to do more about Obama and Hillary's freedom. As in… they need their freedom stripped and they probably should be hanging from the gallows. Anything short of imprisonment for either Hillary or some major players for Obama is going too soft.
After all, he did promise us Hillary in prison and everyone has forgotten about it. But I haven't. And I'm actually disturbed that he has done so little about Hillary.
He needs to send the message that traitors will be punished. He hasn't really done that at all.

Trump fears that if he goes after Clinton and arrests her, the next administration will do the same to him and his loved ones.

And it went fucking nowhere until faggots and kikes started forcing it and attributing everything either Holla Forums did to it starting in 2015.

I don't know if it's really that simple. The problem is that they sort of backed themselves into a corner. They DO want Greater Israel, we all know that, but they pushed really fucking hard to end apartheid and demonize the concept of it through South Africa and Rhodesia. Their own organizations will turn against them if they annex Palestine and don't give them citizenship rights. If they were to annex Palestine and implement apartheid, the only way the Palestinians can be denied the vote, then everyone will sanction them. That will be overplaying their hand and will finally lead to international condemnation. Palestine is a hot topic among the shitlibs after all. If they don't implement apartheid and extend citizenship and voting rights to millions more Arabs, Jews are going to experience the same thing they did to Sweden and Germany: becoming a minority in their own country as they're outbred by Arabs and find themselves being forced to give them welfare. Eventually the government will be dominated by Muslim Arabs and you'll start hearing about Jewish genocide in Israel.

They do seem to have a magnificent ability to fuck themselves over harder than they are paranoid non-semites will fuck them with their meddling.

The Mercer family are hardcore zionist lunatic kikes.

MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!MUST BE IT'S OWN SEKRIT CLUB!

Trump really is a low level billionaire compared to the kinds of guys who really run shit. So much of his wealth is tied up in physical buildings as well, so it isn't liquid and can't be made liquid quickly.

THANK YOU ZIONIST MEDIA
I had no idea about Mercer and the wonderful people associated with him until I heard an NPR report on it yesterday. Apparently he's affiliated with other brilliant scientists/mathemeticians. A new idea the program exposed me to is the possibility that low doses of nuclear radiation can alctually be beneficial to human health–I had no idea, but if Mercer believes it I'll look into it! Maybe it'll uncuck the West coast in a generation or two.

THANK YOU LIBERAL MEDIA!

To answer your questions:

The NPR report yesterday acknowledged that Mercer had no real knowledge of or contact with with Trump 'till well into his campaign. Its possible that Mercer started donating once he won the Republican nomination–Mercer also donated a lot to Romney.

>2. If so, would that matter? Isn't Trump still working to make American great again?

Doesn't matter if Mercer funded Trump start to finish; he's America first and so is Mercer.

Mercer has way more liquid assets than Trump, by nature of his business.

And he's a Christian? WOW! God is REAL Atheists BTFO

WHY ARE YOU STILL AN ATHEIST IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD 2017

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Isaiah 45:9 Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of FREEDOM and PATRIOTISM

Why don't you run for office, Mr. Nobody! Trump may not be a perfect man, but nobody is! Run! Lets see you get elected, if you're so smart!

Get your talking points straight, shill. You just gave yourself away. Nobody here cares about small government.

Op being a faggot and promoting his nothing website. Die Jew.

Jesus fucking Christ. Is there any of these guys who don't put their sordid masturbation up online.

Trips of truth.
Even the Bible says these Jews are going to fuck themselves in the end.
How is it that one race of people can be as smart as Jews are (they are above nigger tier) but be so fucking dumb when looking ahead?
They're not incredibly intelligent, but they should be able to figure out that they always overplay their hand. For thousands of years, it's the same old thing. Given another 15 years of slow indoctrination, they could probably start bringing in all the niggers and shitskins they want. But it never works that way.
They always want too much too soon. And it's usually it's picked up on quickly.

That shilling, and the other stuff in this thread is so obvious and weak that I almost want to school you on how wrong you acted and how easy it was to spot you, just out of pity.

Not that it makes a difference if you shill more efficiently, or if you're a good or bad shill. You will still be wasting your time and (((their))) money here. But still, you're dumb.

git out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If we are then where's my fucking money, Rob?

This is the Russia bullshit all over again. It's even more ridiculous because it's fucking Donald Trump, billionaire.

He better not believe in a lolberg "small government". Those fucking kikes aren't going to gas themselves; we need to take all of the money we pour into nigger welfare and use it to build up the Trumpenstaffel.

Robert Mercer is the Left`s equivalent conspiracy of George Soros.
Each funding the other side.
Pathetic really. Soros admits what he is doing.

OP, here's the information that you're looking for, although the paid off trump/pol/ mods don't want you to see it, which is why they anchored your thread.

The Rise of GOP Mega-Donor Rebekah Mercer
washingtonpost.com/politics/the-rise-of-gop-mega-donor-rebekah-mercer/2016/09/13/85ae3c32-79bf-11e6-beac-57a4a412e93a_story.html

The Wall Street Heiress Quietly Shaping Trump's Operation
politico.com/story/2016/11/rebekah-mercer-donald-trump-231693

Mega-Donor Rebekah Mercer Takes Charge of Pro-Trump Group
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-17/trump-s-new-team-brings-deep-ties-to-major-donor

Trump's New Team Brings Deep Ties to Major Donor Robert Mercer
politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-rebekah-mercer-227799

Inside the Trump Campaign: The Most Powerful Woman in GOP Politics
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-07/mega-donor-mercer-s-daughter-takes-charge-of-pro-trump-group

How One Family's Deep Pockets Helped Reshape Donald Trump's Campaign
nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/robert-mercer-donald-trump-donor.html

Meet the Mercers: A Quiet Tycoon and His Daughter Become Power Brokers in Trump's Washington
wsj.com/articles/meet-the-mercers-a-quiet-tycoon-and-his-daughter-become-power-brokers-in-trumps-washington-1483904047