Richard Dreyfuss' Son Claims Kevin Spacey Groped Him While His Father Was in the Room

Richard Dreyfuss' Son Claims Kevin Spacey Groped Him While His Father Was in the Room

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/richard-dreyfuss-son-claims-kevin-spacey-groped-him-his-father-was-room-1055025
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The chutzpah of this goy

Proof?

Is Big Kev fucked?

(((cumskins)))

Since OP is a fag who can't source
hollywoodreporter.com/news/richard-dreyfuss-son-claims-kevin-spacey-groped-him-his-father-was-room-1055025

STOP THIS YOU HOMPHOBE NAZIS, HE IS GAY

FUCK TRUMP

this tbh

You're grown up now. Punch the faggot.

>"What disgusts me about Kevin was how safe he did feel. He knew he could fondle me in a room with my father and that I wouldn't say a word. And I didn't," the actor wrote in a column for Buzzfeed News.

BUZZFEED NEWS

I hope this faggot and the rest of his hollywood pals continue to squirm as more shit gets exposed.

shit father, tbh
If I was the boy's dad, only one of us would be leaving that room alive with the kid.
I don't even have kids yet.

couple years from now he'll get a standing ovation at the oscars for an oscar winning comeback performance

So are they just going to keep passing the blame until it gets down to literal whos? How many scapegoats will they need to finally get the heat off the big pedos in charge?

what is her face trying to convey?

Horror and wonder.

it's not going to change anything, pedophilia will just become more normalized.

So will the ass whooping you're about to receive, shithead.
Call your dentist in advance.

I haven't seen a dentist in over 10 years, dentistry is a meme made by kikes to steal your money.

Then call your doctor because these fists…they're coming, and they're coming fast.

why? Because I called Hollywood out for normalizing pedophilia? I don't get where your anger is coming from.

He's a yid

You're not just trying to blackpill?

I'm telling the truth. There is no way you can put a positive spin on Hollywood, it needs to be destroyed.

It's destroying itself.
People act like the common man's opinion doesn't make or break pretty much any media industry. It isn't very favorable due to the crap propaganda they've been putting out over the last few years and now these yid diddles are coming out. Not everybody was aware that it was even happening, now they are redpilled on something.
There should be measures to accelerate the process, however it is not ultimately necessary, given the current path of things.

The dude has a shit ton of legal troubles

There's literally nothing wrong with jews or pedophilia. Fuck off back to Holla Forums now.

holy hell, yid detected!

>>>Holla Forums

like he dont have multi millions to deal with the legal troubles

like money matters when the people turn on you and dont go see your shitty movies anymore.

Oh he does and hes gonna have to spend a lot of it for the lawsuit

like he care faggot is so rich he can spend the rest of his days in a mansion chilling by the pool giving 0 fucks

This is what our shitposting has done. We now have true fiends lurking here.

That shit has sailed so long ago, it was back in the foundation of this imageboard, at least if you are a right-wing activist and not just someone who enjoys the chaos.

Magical

that's not illegal, just gay

Obvious britbong detected

So true today