Nickelodeon Suspends ‘Loud House’ Creator Chris Savino After Numerous Harassment Claims

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=BcgxyvX1rVU
hooktube.com/watch?v=3Izo6i0L7tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet you anywhere between 20%-45% of basically any part of the TV/film industry are sex pests.

This shit is happening too in the indie music world, seems like something coordinated to me.
not that jewllywood isn't full of pedos

I bet it's a false flag to make everyone who claims Hollywood is full of pedos and sex fiends look bad. They've already begun taking the accusers to court.

Do you think our man Dan is next?

I don't see anything yuropoor in OP's case

Holla Forums and /trash/ on suicide watch

Holla Forums fags are in full denial mode.

Dan is not /ourguy/

CalArts

He's /mahman/

Is this a sign that Hollywood is finally going to implode in on itself? So many happenings lately to the point where it looks like shit may finally start crashing down.

Feels good.

Dan is the living incarnation of Holla Forums.

But Holla Forums has no foot fetish threads. Only ugly Quasimodo and deranged Emma threads.

No, he was the guy of a Holla Forums that no longer exists.

Are we the nu-Sweden of Holla Forums then?

We are in the iron age of Holla Forums. The golden age of cunny and feet has long since passed.

I want to say not to look a gift horse in the mouth but something about this feels weird.

go back to Holla Forums /x/ or /r/conspiracy reddit
this is literally not anything surprising

How so?

What the fuck are you talking about

This board is full of retards.

Are you suffering from amnesia? Everyone has known there are pedos and sex predators in the entertainment industry, now they are finally being called out. Theres a climate that has been protecting women and men to come forward, its a good thing.

and Holla Forums is filled with even more retards.

What does this have to do with comic books

The internet is full of retards

Everyone is a retard.

And you're all retards tbh famalamadingdongs.

You'd have to be a retard to post here.

That's true
BASED FEMINISTS

pathetic

2017 is the gift that keeps on giving

Fuck off back to /a/. Anime will always be shit compared to cartoons.

>>>Holla Forums932368

How does it feel knowing your precious LH threads and fandom all died eh? Soon your precious little show will be no more.

How long until nick dies for fuck sake?

You mean that Bella and the Bulldogs crap? Anyway, with LH and its fandom having one foot in the grave because of this, we can expect Nick to die off soon and become the Spongebob Channel since that'll be the only thing keeping them afloat.

sad

Superior /a/ content coming through.

Exterminate them while they're weak.

This.

Cuckime trash outsourced to Vietnamese peasants, made using a pirated copy of Paint for Windows 3.1:
hooktube.com/watch?v=BcgxyvX1rVU

American anikino, created by the finest and most highly paid American artisans, trascending the very concept of art and perhaps even the universe:
hooktube.com/watch?v=3Izo6i0L7tQ

The cartoon with cocks looks funnier tbh

Japs at toei have even been outsourcing to hindus. That's how cheap they've become.

Disgusting…

Toei isn't the norm, and even they only outsource some work. In America almost every show is storyboarded in-house and then sent to a black box in Korea.

Its 100% /a/.

You jerking off to tf2 gibs because guro, when?