Which film is more Reddit?

Which film is more Reddit?

Both are 100%

I'd rather watch GotG than Baby Faggot

Baby Driver is a gross title
you're going to hell

BD because some nu-males can score hipster points with it depending on where you are

I used to think Baby Driver was a prequel of Drive

Is he that autistic?

nice quints

aw shit

SO PROGRESSIVE

Is he going to a Halloween party as Edward faggot hands?

This can't even make the movie worse because the film is that shitty

I somehow don't believe you.

If you don't drop it by the opening credits you are reddit

That doesnt mean it's objectively shit, it just means you don't like it.

Oh it's pretty shit, I gave it a second chance and actually put it on with my mother and she dropped it even quicker than me, legit less than two min

What's her favorite movie?

I'm coming to your house. With my dick. I'm gonna stick my dick in your mom. With my dick.

Not on my watch

She has lots of favorites so idk what her favorite would be if she had to pick its one its probably the wizard of oz or the sound of music or something oldie you know, she likes lots of different kinds of films though

Baby Driver is pure reddit, redditors cried because GOTG 2 was "too sentimental"

Why did he kill his planet dad? I didn't get it.

t. woman

Do all guys secretly want to kill their dads or something? Redpill me on men.

I think everyone that I know have spoken highly of Baby Driver. Haven't had anyone tell me they hated it.

t. pleb

The one with the K7 tape.

Driver Burger Edition

both are equally reddit, but baby driver is a more well-executed example of reddit, which makes it more reddity and difficult to watch

I actually enjoyed Baby Driver. The one thing that bumped be, however, was one small casting choice - to preface, I know that pretty much every movie has to have DIVERSITY DIVERSITY DIVERSITY shoved up its own ass in Current Year, and while I thought this movie was fine in that regard and didn't force it to annoying levels the one choice that bumped me was that the main character had the black adoptive dad. I'm not saying that it's some impossibility or that it doesn't exist, but really? When have you heard of a black person(s) adopting a white kid? Or even any non-black kid for that matter? I know it's hardly the end of the world but it just seemed odd to me.

Star Wars or the Dark Knight

Because his dad wanted to take over the entire universe and destroy all life that isn't himself. Even if Memelord didn't think it was morally wrong, he still had to do it because he knewe that he will inevitably be killed after everything else is. This is also the reason England and the Allies had to take out Hitler, even though he was right about almost everything. Even if they didn't think it was morally wrong, they still had to do it because they knew that they would inevitably be lebensraumed after eastern Europe was.

Guardians of the Galaxy is the most Reddit movie ever made from start to finish.

According to Sigmund Freud, yes.

If you can get over the first 15 minutes of baby driver it's a really good action movie with edgar wrightian comedy. Gaurdians of the galaxy 2 is a bland comic book movie with quippy writing and inconsequential action

Baby driver is more reddit cause of the MC. Too meme fuck music circle jerk. But it's the better movie. Guaridans 2 is trash.