Which character(s) will be black?

Which character(s) will be black?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dw1cx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao fucking plebs

the ripoff of the game of thrones books want to be the ripoff of the game of thrones tv show now? lol

If it's not all of them, it's racist and oppressive and I won't watch it.

LORD
OF
THE
BLACKS

If John (our) Boyega doesn't get to black Eowyn smh!

wew OP

Fuck you Holla Forums for irresponsibly meme'ing. This is your fault. Fucking niggas in Middle Earf.

all of them, it's about time biiiiiiiiiiii

*sigh* cool it with the racism kid -.-

kys

It's even more ironic that boyega plays a clone

We Wuz Orcs

AYO NIGGUH GONDOR CALLS FO AID N SHIIEET

Pretty nice.

All orcs will be white and Sauron will be a thinly veiled Hitler caricature.

And Saruman a Uncle Tom?

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

Saruman will be a Trump stand in, he uses his servant Steve Bannon to convince Nigga Kang Theodore Trayvon to build walls instead of medieval abortion clinics. His worst sin is not caring about global warming so the trees get mad and stump him at the end.

Not bait. archive.is/dw1cx

WE

WUZ

HOBBITS

You guys couldn't help yourself but to meme this shit into existence? First the Dune remake and now this.

I wonder what other movies and shows we can meme into existence?

A labyrinth sequel with Johnny Depp instead of Bowie.

I know it's stupid to care so much about a piece of media/art but I've genuinely worried about there being a day when they reboot the LOTR movies. Those books and those movies are some of the most important works for me. I've long thought that it was inevitable that they'd do something (I assumed they'd just redo the movies) but here it is, actual talk of it. I would be totally fine if they did a reboot or something (granted I think it's too soon) except for the fact that I know that they'll absolutely Diversify™ the hell out of it. I wouldn't even pirate it if they Jew out (which I'm sure they will) and make it Da Lord of Da Rizangz or whatever it'll be.

What do you expect from a board full of reddit plebs

says the reddit pleb

Frodo - Donald Glover
Sam - Daniel Kaluuya
Merry - Ice Cube
Pippin - Kevin Hart
Gandalf - Djimon Hounsou
Bilbo - Martin Freeman
Legolas - Taye Diggs
Aragorn - Jamie Foxx
Boromir - Mahershala Ali
Gimli - Forest Whitaker
Arwen - Bella Thorne
Saruman - Christoph Waltz
Wormtongue - Trevante Rhodes
Theoden - Lawrence Fishbourne
Faramir - John Boyega
Eomer - Anython Mackie
Galadriel - Emma Watson
Haldir - Ewan Mcgreggor
Elrond - Tyler Perry
Eowyn - Keira Knightley
Lurtz - Idris Elba
Gollum - Maisie Williams
Mouth of Sauron - Daisy Ridley
Treebeard -Whoopi Goldberg
Denethor - Denzel Washington
Tom Bombadil - Chris Tucker
Cave Troll - Kirsten Dunst

Greg Lansky's Blacked on prime time televison. I'm betting on ABC and other Disney channels.

Even if all the characters are properly white, it will still be a shit series; because Tolkien's source material has always been shit, as are the films.

This GoT is GOAT!

Yeah, they're like the most problematic books out there. Not a single Gay character? Come on, it's 2017! And there's no marxist deconstruction of medieval society at all. Like back in the day they were so oppressed and like couldn't even understand there are infinite genders. Thank Dawkins those times are over. Now we get to vote and we have it so much better with all the diversity and cheap consumer items.

This sounds like a long-winded and overly specific attempt to mock someone that isn't me.

I get that it's an user board, but wait for me to reveal more about myself before you start tossing random shit around.

Try again, give it another shot but this time aim for a small speck in the center of the target.

it's a mgtow faggot

If you actually got anything substantial to say then do so. Pretty much the only people who don't like LotR are people either too stupid to understand it or leftists who hate what it represents and the kind of person who wrote it.

Warmer.

god I want to staple her lips shut like that and scream in her face.

Sargon of cuckkad, is that you?

Who the fuck is this? That's like saying you were too dumb to get a good ASVAB score.

He's gone soft. Fuck him.

Like 60-80% of people who read it. I don't really care to play 20 questions with a leftist who is totally not like the other leftists. You got something to say or not?

Nigga what are you doing?
It's a movie with zero political overtones, why are you trying to make this a left right thing? Just because you like it and you're conservative doesn't mean anyone who doesn't is a leftist. Could be memeing, but I think you've disappeared up your own ass.

I'm talking about the books, the films were action movies that missed half of what the book was about as you can expect of Hollywood. What remained of the books was good though.
I guess you're one of the people too dumb to understand the books, huh.

And I'm not a cuckservative, they're pretty leftist.

I think he might be a bit smarter than you in that regard, actually.

It's called "people of color" not "people of colors" for a reason cumskin Protip: no one likes you

I like him.

lol, Germans want so desperately to be literally any other European country that they called themselves the most generic description that could literally describe almost anyone

Hmmm…

And Netflix are hoping the Witcher is their GOT.

If I was a kid I'd be so happy.
But I'm not anymore.

Either they remain loyal to the source material, to a point, and everyone is white. The trade however, is that they introduce a new character from the non-white lands who is so fucking BASED bros.

Honestly, they should just go full KANGS with it though, the shitstorm will be fun.

AYO WHITEBOI
WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHIEET
RETURN OF THE KANGZ SUCKA

Why?

Because Aragorn wasn't played by Isis Elbow in Jackson's films.

They should make it dark and gritty like GoT, that's what's needed in modern entertainment. Aragorn is a son of a bitch who rapes and murders and steals. Frodo gets captured and raped. Basically a lot of rape.

It doesn't even make sense. LotR is basically medieval times and it has its own asia and africa which allied with Sauron.

sigh

Or is it?

cuckime

durhurhur

upvoated

saved

lololol xDDDD

Fucking Jews get out of my Tolkien

When are we going to genocide Hollywood?

I knew you'd like it