Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

It's okay to be white.

Wait. Who was the nigger?

Who's the black one?

Haven't heard shit about a nigger yet.
hmmmmmmmmm

Cosby

I actually think Cosby did nothing wrong and think the rest can rot, I'm also a "white supremacist"
More at 11, motherfuckers.

ebin virtue signalling

Tell me where the fault in such a stance is. Do you really want more niggerized niggers?

more like

>jane (((levy))) with the stealth "(((weinstein))) did nothing wrong"

REALLY makes you think.

Who is the white one that didn't fall?

Baby steps.
First, you put non-niggerized niggers on a cultural pedastal for niggers to look up to and not be so niggerish, then you get rid of all niggers when they trust whitey and pull up their pants again.

The cumskins just can't stop oppressing

Oh no, better go tell everybody whitey's really out to get you. OH wait, nobody's gonna believe you because you stand in the street or highway to tell them, and you don't really expose some sort of kill all niggers agenda being pushed by NOBODY with governmental power, you just kinda stand in the middle of the road and chimp until somebody hits you, with their car.

Unless your baby steps are off a step ladder positioned under a tall tree with a rope coiled around your neck, you can take your cultural pedestal and your implicit miscegenation and fuck right off.
CivNat cucks go home. PragerU lied to you.

Well they're here and at 13% of the population; might as well brainwash them and prep them for removal, to get the ball rolling. What do you think this is gonna look like?

What about that fat fuck from aintitcoolnews?

They are with that attitude. Enjoy your Weimar Republic.
That just means our Auschwitz needs to be several orders of magnitude bigger. I don't see why you'd draw the line at 13% though, spics make damn fine niggers as well.
Like a desperate struggle for survival, in which the traitor gets the bullet first. But I'm sure your (((BASED SCHWARZE))) will be there to help you out.

Nothing based about it.
I'm trying to play chess with a world that insists on playing scrabble.

All non white, degenerate or parasites
Poor SJW heads.

Is (((her))) point supposed to be that we only care because REEEE IT'S CURRENT YEAR AND NO ONE WOULD CARE IF THEY WEREN'T MINORITIES (even though one is just a sexual minority and another one is considered "h'white" by the vast majority of the population)? People care because:

Cosby

Weinstein

Spacey
>story also is fuelled not because he is gay, but because it finally confirms a not-so-secret secret

Now I'm for diversity as much as the next goy, and I'm very upset that virtually all of these people who have been assaulted are white. I think it's time for someone to squeeze Beyonce's juicy black ass and mutter "brap brap braaAaAAAap"; maybe ask Lucy Liu to jerk him off in a kimono while she explains that she's not even Japanese, etc.

But most of us really aren't.

I think you're onto something there. Perhaps WoC simply do not mind sexual advances, especially from white men, despite all of their online virtue signaling.
Really makes you wonder. If any case, get out there and squeeze some black and brown butt.
hahahahaha ew

I was being ironic with that part, my dude.

Is the implication here that straight white men aren't being prosecuted for sexual misconduct? Meaning, it didn't occur to her that maybe straight white men aren't the ones doing this?

Are you implying that Bill "Pull up your pants and get a job" Cosby isn't white now? Wow, wow I can't even…

geg

I… I don't understand what… This bitch is so stupid it's making my brain hurt.

The gay guy was white. The Jewish guy is "cured" after a week of rehab. As for the black guy, which one? There's like forty. Cosby, Michael Jackson, black science man whose name I forget, Terry Crews meanwhile came out saying some gay dude grabbed his junk. What about the beaner that raped America Ferrera rochero? Bitch won't even release his name.

What even is her point, that she thinks the white rapists should be punished more than those of other ethnic groups? This just makes her look like she obsessively hates whites, while at the same time conveying the message "You know, the REALLY heinous sex crimes were all committed by gays, niggers and jews." What about Anthony Weiner? That guy took pics fapping next to a toddler and there's still talks of him running again.

Because she does, or at least knows that saying so publicly is about as taboo as reading the Bible in a church. It reminds me of that crazy loo poo chick that helped spawn the "Hugh Mungus" meme; she made some Youtube video talking about how minority women experience more sexual assault/violence than white women (although *wink wink* she never brings up the race stats of the perpetrators of those crimes against minority women) - when listening to her, she comes across not so blatantly with an attitude of "wtf more white women need to be raped". It was kind of hilarious.

I hear you loud and clear, Jane. What you're saying is that we need to find some female predators and make them hit rock bottom. We need more women in prison.

>"user, why do you want half of the accused to be women?"
Because it's 2017.

Makes ya think about minorites huh?

who are you quoting?

No wonder you're having a hard time playing your games, you're playing them with niggers.
Pro-tip: They understand neither tactics nor the alphabet. And before you go there: No, not even as pawns.

You're pretty new here I take it.