Video shows woman buying carts of soda and snacks to resell in store

FOOD STAMP FRAUD
Ahmed Alshami, 37, is charged with criminal possession of public benefit cards, misuse of food stamps and criminal use of a public benefit card for defrauding the welfare system.

Alshami is the owner and operator of IGA Express Mart, a corner deli at 271 Ludington in the City of Buffalo.

According to the Erie County District Attorney’s Office, between October 9, 2014 and March 21, 2016 Alshami is accused of buying EBT (food stamp) cards from people willing to trade them for cash. He usually paid people half of what the cards are worth.

It is alleged that Alshami would use the food stamps to buy items to be sold in his store. I

Alshami’s wife, captured by television cameras at a court hearing, appears to be the same woman as the one seen in the above video.

It’s still unknown at this point whether the woman seen in the video above was in fact using illegally obtained EBT cards to purchase food items for resale at another retail establishment. As of this writing, Alshami’s wife has not been charged with a crime.

The buying of other people’s EBT food stamp cards is a crime, regardless of what use is made of those cards.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0eBkD
archive.fo/fjIpU
archive.is/dBkwF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTFO

Holy shit that's right I forgot about this. I personally know a dozen places like this in Brooklyn. With Trump president this shit might get taken seriously now. Who do we report this to? Has to be federal, city/state officials won't give a shit.

CUNTS

So they're going to arrest everyone selling the food stamp cards too… right? It's not like they can't perfectly track all of them down.

I wonder if they live above that store, or if they're renting it out to an innocent.

Report it to DHHS, they give out the cards. The junkies do this shit all the time. They get free food from the union gospel mission and sell their food stamps for drugs. 50% is the average rate.
If you want to stop this from happen, shut down the mission.

The fuck are you in? It's a debit card with a pin number that only accepts food purchases. Every single sale, time and location is recorded, and can be matched to security footage in many situations.

Learn to fucking read.

The pin number is associated to the name of the person it's issued to, stupid nigger, so when abalabadurbaresh uses it to do this defrauding shit, tyrone whiteywhacker's name comes up.
Two scumbags, one court hearing.

That is what he was saying. You really should learn how to read. Specifically to comprehend the use of double negatives.

LEARN TO FUCKING READ

How is this even a news story, this kind of thing is happening constantly.

He's saying we can't track who sells their cards, this is wrong.

Suicide is the only option.

shitskin gonna shit

You are the single most retarded faggot who has ever walked the Earth if you think he's saying that you can't track them down.

Keep abusing that enter key so I can point out that you're from reddit and laugh at you, you only have to use it once to drop a newline here.

The store has already been closed for this

Buffalo store closed after food stamp fraud and other compaints
archive.fo/0eBkD

also found this:
Lovejoy store owner apologizes for Facebook rant
archive.fo/fjIpU

I think this is JIDF's new way to shit up the board, act absolutely stupid to derail a thread. It's two separate IPs that did it too, hope the mods perma ban them.

Oh look, it can learn.

Man, it's a shame they're scum. That store looks comfy.

I'd find it hars to refrain myslef from shooting these cunts in there foreheads. Give them a red dot sight prior too.

Fucking A it's infuriating, they said FUCK AMERICA, whike suckking our benefits teet. We need to clean up shop, quite literally.

Isn't this like the third time?

They should nail them with selling drug paraphernalia. Store operators are supposed to insist that it's all for tobacco, but here they are admitting it's for weed.

Ok, you do know that when you put two negatives in a sentence, they cancel each other out, right? That is what a double negative is.

That is what he did.

Now shut the fuck up.

Its no effort at all to find these people their ugly nonwhite face pops up in the database.

Your an idiot.

Why do you give a fuck about weed pipes when the stores sell meth and crack pipes?

JIDF hopping over 3 IPs now.

archive.fo/fjIpU (same article from )

Scared we'll find you, darkie?
We will find you the next time you sell your card so keep looking behind you for the RWDS.

Retarded JIDF shills hopping over 4 IPs now. Don't forget to report and filter.

Now we know how he found his clients. He probably trades crack for the cards, he'd get them at about 25% value max that way. $100 retail worth of crack is 25$ coke mixed with baking soda, and he trades that for $200 worth in foodstamps.

Oy vey goy!

It's newsworthy to anyone who watched the video of (hopefully) this shitskin in a parking lot.

Fucking this, get out, nigger

All I care about is bringing the hurt to these shitskins.

Noice RIGHT WING VIDEO SQUADS.

I can smell the stench from here

Gay pedo jews in the IDF kvetch after getting called out for retarded off topic derailment after failing to understand simple English. More news at 11.

kek
I remember that.
Good to hear she got btfo.

Pretty sure spics do this shit too, in California you sometimes see one pushing a cart covered in snack food wrappers walking down the street selling chips and drinks and ice cream like a ghetto ice cream truck.

Haha

More than likely the MO will remain the same and it will go to different LLC partners both hidden and disclosed.

Niggers and poointheloos and arab store owners go hand in hand

Can’t they just update the EBT cards to include photographs? It would prevent chain stores from processing fraudulent sales at the very least.

I live in the St Louis MO area and have seen it too.
The problem with this happening is the root cause: the welfare agencies aren't real strict about the process for applying for welfare.
They say not to do it, but the welfare agencies lack the power and the technology to do anything to stop it.
And they don't really have much incentive to kick people off welfare anyway, since their budgets are linked to how many people are on it. Their whole job IS to give away money, after all.

Mommas borrow their friends kids and bring them in when applying for welfare, saying all the kids are theirs, so they get more money. There's a lot of black ghetto women who have claimed 7-8 kids as their own, when they don't have any kids at all.

On the other hand,,,,,, most of the people who do this just sit on their ass all day long.
Opening a store is far more initiative than they've ever shown; their limit seems to be using the cash allowance to play scratch-off lottery tickets.

People pulling this shit are kinda annoying if you work for a living, but don't get too mad.
Most of them spend their whole lives with nothing, living in filth and crime, and thinking they're so smart for putting one over on the system.
The big flat-screen TVs and newer furniture is all from the rent-to-own store, and the shiny new cars get repo'd all the time down in the hood.
Their only three skills are ignorance, arrogance and vanity.
They'll never amount to much because their entire attitude about personal responsibility is lacking, and welfare money won't fix that.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Sandniggers being shady, gaming the system? No way!

This is how they are, I know I worked at a sandnigger company for years. They laugh about how naive Americans are. Our society is built on trust, theirs is built on deceit and corruption. They're basically a poor man's Jew

Unfortunately, this is just the standard anymore.

Sure, Moshe.

Some states already do this. While it's a federal program, it is administered by the state.

Aw, poor LaShaniquaPen won't have anything to eat.

Problem here, a lot of times people hand off their cards to family when they're sick or simply disabled (and why they have the ebt in the first place) to go get them food because they are incapable of going out. Doing what you suggested hurts those in need the most, and causes a huge aditional cost to the system, while also preventing the use of self checkouts.
Also, couples/families routinely are on the same card and account.

In the end though, the problem is shitskins and tweakers. Remove them, and he system would work fine, and there would be 3x the supplies to go around.

this place could use a little stricter moderation

Try harder niggers. Advocating for an expanded government program where shitskins take disproportionate advantage of the system vs. productive whites. In a voluntary-charitable model those with excess ultimately choose the recipients of their charity and can and often do (I have seen it) refuse to continuously serve those who are not culturally fit.

Why in the fuck are you allowed to buy soda off of food stamps?

meant for not

Thanks for the support user.

On the topic of the Union Gospel Mission. I've been to them, I know who goes to them, and I know who runs them. Criminals. The entire fucking organization is designed to rip off doners and keep tweakers and thieves fed and stuck in a routine. Anyone else even fucking look at one of these places?

This gif is too fast.

Because people aren't allowed to tell you what to do with your money. There are some rules like no tobacco and no liquor, but the principle is the same as if you give a homeless dude $5. You don't get to tell him what to do with that $5 just like nobody got to tell you what to do with that same $5.

Give it up, man. The two-man retard crew (>>9547144, ) got it into their heads that you're worried about YOUR card being sold and there's nothing that'll dissuade them from their conviction.

It's not their money. It's given to them by the state and paid for by the taxpayers. Food stamps are meant to keep recipient from starving, not buying tasty products

What's with all these old stories being reposted?

Whatcha sliding, chaim?

Ah, but it is their money. The people of the State voted on various bills that created the amount and purpose of the money. If you don't want people buying sodas with State money, then you have to go to your State legislature.

EBT isn't created in a vacuum.

I completely agree with you that we need to dismantle the welfare state, but don't be blinded by libertarian talking points, user.

Yes: private charity might be better in theory. However, all charities today, whether government-run or private, are run for the benefit of niggers and other non-Whites.

Private institutions hand out money and food to non-Whites like candy, and private institutions are major drivers to "refugee" resettlement in the US. If we are to stop the wealth transfer from Whites to non-Whites, they are as much our enemies as government programs. The only acceptable charity is that one that is Whites-only. Such a charity does not currently exist, therefore all charities are our enemy.

Hooboy.

I have a choice to give the homeless man money.

I don't have a choice to when the government want to use my tax money for ill regulated social programs.

Somehow, I believe her.

You do have a choice, but your choice isn't the only choice when it comes to State money. State money is all of our money, which means we all have a voice in what happens to it. If more people want to allow EBT to buy sodas than don't, then the majority rules.

That's why was pointing out why it's stupid. So which is it?
or
?

This is old as fuck homes

In our system, it's both. If you didn't cherry pick, you'd see that I said that it's the same "principle", not the same "thing". The principle behind the EBT rules is to give control of the money to the recipient, not the giver. However, that rule can be changed.

In which case the Government needs to create a home delivery service for EBT users, it could partner with a large retailer. In the long run it would save money if it were put together well, with a deal maker like Trump in office now is the time is right.

Different states work different ways, but in Illinois it's basically that you can buy any food/edible items, just not liquor or tobacco or non-edible merchandise. And they can get a certain small amount of cash, out of ATM machines as well. At the store I work at, most of the people who buy lots of seafood (crabs, lobster, catfish, shrimp) are black people with LINK cards (welfare cards).

WIC (Women/Infant Care) is more specific; there's a list of approved food items (that is healthier stuff) and you can only buy those things. Soda isn't allowed on WIC, but then WIC is a different program–that I think anybody can apply for, during the first couple years of their baby;s life, no matter what their income level is. It is so specific tho that it doesn't get abused much, just because you can't.

The problem with restrictions on what fooditems they can buy is that, one it would cost tens of millions of dollars, and would farther restrict the number of stores capable of accepting them. And then there's the issue of how healthy is healthy? Is juice healthy? Is corn syrup healthy? Is hormone laden mystery meat healthy? Push it far enough, and every farmer's market in your state is going to be nothing but jungle bunnies lining up for watermelon since it's the only that hasn't been blacklisted yet. Let's keep real for the whites, niggers can have as much purple drank as they can possibly handle.

If you didn't know, most cash registers already can determine between food and non food, because food is tax exempt in most places.

This. Even if you disagree with helping the poor, we can't completely abolish all charity. What of the elderly, who presumably paid their way through? What of the disabled, not because their subhuman parents huffed glue while pregnant, but because he lost his legs serving his country? Limit it as much as you want, but we do need a functional framework for whatever makes the cut.

Duly noted. I am not a libertarian. Dismantle the state program first, then we can mandate conditions to receive charity (or even exist in a society).

FITAP and SNAP are two different things. FITAP is EBT Cash and is only given to the truly poor. You basically have to be homeless and have 0 income in order to get on FITAP in most states and it only lasts 3 months and you can't apply for it again for 2 years.

Wrong. The principle behind the EBT is to keep the recipient from starving. That's why they give them EBT cards and not cash. That's also why there are rules on what they can and cannot buy. That means you're whole "it's their money so that can do with it what they want" which sounds familiar is debunked.

your*

The rules are simple, though. No tobacco, no liquor, no prepared food (like from a deli). That's it. I'm going to say this one more time: If you want to change the rule to include "no soda", then you have to contact your Congressman.

I mean, ok, the same can be argued that you're not actually allowed to do whatever you want with your money. Your hard earned paycheck. Can you legally go buy crack cocaine with it? No. Does this mean you can't do whatever you want with your money? Yes and No.

Like I said above: In our system, it's both.

But according to you it would be unjust since it's their money so they can't tell them what to do with it

Meant for

I agree 100%. I firmly believe in taking care of our people… it's just that we have those living in our midst who are not our people.

The very presence of these elements is a corruption that cannot be fixed with policy, unless that policy is explicitly racial.

If you want my opinion (though you probably don't): I think we should minimize all gibs for the time being, and simultaneously focus on fucking over & getting out as many minorities as possible. Let them starve, let them leave, and let them riot - all three are effects of cutting gibs and all three are good for us. Once they're gone, we can focus on taking care of our people again.

It's sad that so many people are driven to a "fuck the poor" attitude, just because "poor" is a euphemism for "niggers".

Where did I say the word or even imply anything was "unjust"? You're looking for devils in the dishwater. I'm on your side and telling you how to change the rules to prevent your precious fee-fees from being hurt by someone getting sodas on the State dime.

Dubs confirm. Remove nigger, can now afford delivery for the elderly and infirm, everyone bennefits

I'm actually on board with you there. Shutting off the tap would in all likelyhood lead, first to mass riots, and if those riots are actually put down instead of allowed to carry on, would then lead to mass migration to more pozzed lands. It's probably the single greatest thing we could do for white demographics in america right now.

The problem is it's political suicide to touch gibs. Either you aim to boil it slowly bit by bit, or we bank on a happening to cause enough chaos to justify it.

It was a terribly conceived rule from the beginning, and I don't think we are naive enough to believe this happened on accident. People get on welfare and EBT because they are already TERRIBLE at managing their lives and their money. They should not have been given the power to make these decisions themselves and the lawmakers knew this from the beginning. The only reason we let these people buy soda with EBT is because Pesi and Coke lobbied for it and many of our politicians are traitorous scum. It's just that simple.

I used to agree, but I don't now. Welfare is the natural progression of liberation from work caused by technology. We're not there YET, but it is coming.

500 years ago, if you wanted to farm 500 acres then you'd probably have needed at least 500 people to do it.
Now, you need maybe 10-15 people to do it, with a few tractors and trucks,,, but we are entering the age of automatic-driving vehicles? And a LOT of what those 10-15 people are doing now is just driving tractors and trucks.
So in 50 years, it will probably take only 1 person to tend 10, 20 or more automatic-driving farm tractors and trucks….

What will all those other people do for jobs? When everything gets heavily automated the same way? The unemployed people will still have basic needs to be met, or else they'll turn to crime–and that doesn't help anything.
As robots take over more and more work, everybody is simply NOT going to need to work.
There should still be some additional *incentive* to work, but you don't want dumb people doing greatly important things; at some point it's going to make more sense to just pay them something to go home and stay out of the way.

There is a common cultural phenomenon where many "mainstream" people tend to judge their self-worth by their employment status, and that will have to change a LOT.
If you wish to work you can, but if you don't that doesn't mean you're not capable–it only means you don't want to right now.
Kind of like how some retired people still keep working. Some of them need the money, but others just don't like being bored.

In the USA–Alaska has an oil fund that distributes oil revenue yearly to residents, for doing nothing more than being residents. It hasn't really been a source of any problems, and nobody looks down on you for accepting it.

I'd rather niggers poison themselves with it, rather than eat real food, and potentially improve their lot as a result. Of course the ideal scenario sees no money being given to niggers anywhere, but while gibbing gibs is a reality, I see no reason to worry over their health, since they'd still apply even if they couldn't buy bottled corn with it, and just buy $300 worth of chitterlings.

Well, you can keep making excuses and crying about boogiemen or you can do something about it. Up to you, man.

Why do you even give a shit what people buy? I can understand not supporting ebt at all, assuming that's the case it makes even less sense that you would care about the recipients eating healthy.

Seems like we're going in circles.
Should EBT recipients only be allowed to buy products that are meant to keep them from starving like rice, beans, vegetables, meat, plain water and not comfort products like sodas, energy drinks and so on.
I'm not asking about how to change the rules, I'm asking about should they be changed.

Hahaha take that you stupid sand nigger! I reported her for food stamp fraud last year. Glad to see they got fucked by the law.

In Great America, America fistfucks sandniggers!

stop being autistic

You reported her and yet she still has food stamps

no reason to give up

These "benefits" orgs/depts are all ran by dindus. In other words, whether by incompetence or corruption, it may take months to years to end someones "benefits"

Fair enough

It takes around six months, actually. Since they can appeal it twice, each of which will take around two or three months to happen on average. They continue to collect not only during the appeal process, but also for a short period after their benefits have "ended".

And if all else fails, they can take it to a court, which will likely be all black and can overturn whatever decision the agency and it's handlers have made.

1914x888

Pic related.

Not sure whether this is accurate or not, but the way I heard it is they used to not be allowed to buy shit food with welfare money, then the parasites complained and the politicians caved because fuck what's actually good and sensible if you can get idiots to vote for you.

user, people white people get on EBT because this one happened to me they get laid off of work in the winter in a shit town, with no money or means to leave to get work elsewhere, and fuck you if you say "hunt something" because you cannot hunt a potato and there are hunting seasons not that this meant a damn to me when I was starving in winter. The next most common situation is "FML my girlfriend is preggo again!" and lack of better employment in the area to immediately get. Btw, the average for a single person is a measly $180 a month. This is rouhly SIX DOLLARS a day! Two dollars a meal. EBT does not pay for all your food, it only supplements the cost.

Oh bullshit, they niggers don't have the mental capacity to complain, if they did, they wouldn't spend half of their ebt on crab legs the day they get it.
The (((corporations))) have lobbies that push the changes so they make more sales. There is a reason Rockstar energies can be purchased with EBT while redbull cannot be, and that is called lobying.

I live in LA and i see this shit all the time. I try and save money, use coupons, buy the off brand. These fucking niggers and spics just buy the fucking name brand box of fruit loops at the fucking gas station where it's like $5.50 whereas, in the grocery it's $2.50 for a box. These "people" dont give a shit about what the cost of food is, or how to get more for your dollar. Especially since they were so shitty at handling money that now the government just give them EBT cards and they go out and just buy the most expensive shit.

This. So fucking much this. You ever think EBT or the leniency it has is going away? Every fucking gas station, bodega, grocery and quickie mart allows EBT because they know people will buy products they don't actually need for higher prices because they don't give a flying fuck when the government pays the bill. So they'll lobby the hell out of congress to keep this shit going because it's basically the government propping up these industries.

It's not like they built the store, they just got a seven year tax free loan from the feds so they can rip off kangs on single cigarettes.

I know at least five separate stories of places getting caught doing this exact same scam in my own diverse city. There's a blog that keeps track of as many stories like this as you can imagine that obviously never get much press.

Whites are the only folks who don't resell food stamps.

To be fair, it is sometimes cheaper to buy small things at the gas station if you have to drive 20miles each way to go shopping, or worse, pay $5 for the bus and spend 3+hours to buy milk and fucking eggs.

Until theyre on meth and heroin. Junkies sell all their foodstamps because they know the mission will give them free food and prepare it for them, and the mission employees take an extra cut of the gibs they get for feeding the junkies. It's fuckjng bad enough that in many places, ONLY junkies go to the mission, because anyone decent avoids them, even if they're hungry.

Because food stamps are a farm subsidy and PepsiCo and corn farmers pay a shitload in bribes.

Disagree.

Why is this thread so filled with Fucking newfags?

It's twice too fast for me, almost exactly.

Then population decline would solve it.
We don't need all these "immigrants".

In a working (almost) fully-automated society i'd wager most people who have a work other than taking care of auatomated shit not breaking down would probably be some sort of supervisor/instructor/counselor who'se job would be to gather unemployed/inactive members of the society and get them to do something productive be it innawoods campin', cooking, sports or whatever the fuck they want to do so those who dont have shit to do still have something to do in which they can improve themselves, build a community and interact in it etc.

Though obviously that would only work with whites, a nigga would just scoff if someone tried to get him and his homies to stop their gangbangin' days and instead do something productive with all the spare time they have.

Also on automation, off-topic hence the sage but there should be some things completely or atleast mostly banned by law to be fully automated like in a food-industry for a good example. Automation and machinery should obviously be able to make all the ingredients, grow veggies, grind'n make flour and such BUT the COOKING part should allways be done by humans so if you want to eat, you should fucking cook it up yourself the automation would only give you the ingredients and some tools but rest is up to you.

Just something i've allways been thinking of automation since i work in the food-industry as a cook and can see the importance cooking and food has allways had in our daily lives, hell until barely 100-200~ years ago the lives of our ancestors revolved around food so we need to somewhat bring it back a little if everyone has fuckall else to do.

For fuck's sake, I just moved out of that area, and I can tell you the cities and surrounding areas are absolute cesspools of drug use and crime.
In fact, a big reason I left was my best friend had gotten into crack and meth, all while being an alcoholic.
She had come completely derailed— stealing, lying, emotionally and physically abusive, even tried to get me into that shit (She was broke, while I still had some money): I'd had enough and needed to put myself far away from that mess.
I feel sorry for her family.
I feel sorry for anybody there with somebody like that in their life, and, nowadays, that's most people.

Yes, and only cheap meat, you want steak, you better work.

I didn't know this was even a thing. America is fucked.

Surprisingly common practice among addicts; my brother use to buy his clients cards in bulk for a 1/4th their value then sell to the corner store for 1/2 thier value. Typically just need to know the owner. The best way to do it is by $20 in cash items in exchange for $25 in food credit. Even brand stores like shell do it.

here nearly every habib store does it but they only give you .50 cents on the dollar

Report the stores.

I lived in Buffalo's West side for 4 years (due to college) and it's a total shithole full of Puerto Ricans, Somalis and Burmese refugees. Also niggers.
I actually know where his grocery store is, I used to walk by there to visit this trashy Puerto Rican chick I boned back in the day. The whole area is a blackhole of blight, misery and public funds.

Immigrant and minority owned businesses are given special low interest loans from the government. So these stores are taking from the government twice over.

In the first place, food stamps are a mistake.
It makes the people lazy to work.
It also encourages immigration, the kind where people simply immigrate and rely on food stamps and handouts instead of helping the host country.

Dubs confirm. How do we shut it down?

Do you still live in your mother's basement or something? Try going out into the real world you self righteous neet. Do you know how little food that is?

The politicians who run Alaska are now cutting into the PFD fund. I used to get 1200-2000 free dollars a year, now I'm only getting 1000.

Eventually they're just going to take all of it. Can't trust kikes.

Finances, I bet these businesses have really screwy books, be a shame if someone got their local haji owned business audited.

Kek, she sure sounds angry.

Well she got caught

This is what happens when you use "war on drugs" style tactics to try and impose your morality.
Minds with a grasp on human behavior predicted this kind of diversion of funds.
It is entirely expected to anyone who isn't naive.
What do you expect?
If you try to stop someone buying "vice" products with their welfare then they will simply barter.
It is a futile struggle, like the war on drugs.
It only reached this point because people like OP do not have the balls to say "no more welfare AT ALL", no, can't do that, it would affect the wyminz too much, who would pay for the poor widdle kiddies she CHOSE to have? Boo hoo.
OP is completely missing the target, you can't change human nature via legislation.
Meanwhile, multinational corporations avoid trillions in tax per year and receive billions in welfare to prop up their unsustainably low wages.
Sense of proportion? Decisive and strong actions? Nope, forgot this is Holla Forums.

Sounds like you are the one with no home economics skills if you think thwtn$6 a day can't buy much food.
$1 a day is enough to buy a healthy and balanced diet. I can tell that you are a teenager or not long stopped being one, your entire concept of food is "either mother cooks it, or I pay 10x as much as it costs in a fast food joint."
Even in the UK, which is vastly more expensive than America, it is easy to live on £1 a day.

happens all the time here in appalachia. you can't visit a grocery store during the first few days of the month without seeing dozens of human trash buying 20+ cases of soda with food stamps. was employed at a walmart during college and it got to the point where management instructed the common offenders to flag down an employee so they could pull stock from receiving to prevent the isle from being left barren.

hahahahaha I can get one apple for $1 at the grocery store in Toronto.

While it is necessary to remove shitskins regardless of the situation, in the meantime, I think all assistance ought to be specific like WIC. Instead of cash, give them credits that can be used towards necessities in a prescribed manner like WIC. To prevent fraud, each card should have the photo and name of the primary owner, and the first and last name and DOB of anyone authorized to use the card on their behalf.

Would it really cost that much to the taxpayer to restrict the food items someone can buy? Which stores would stop accepting them? Retailers pretend it is harder than it is to stop selling certain foods for EBT because they make money selling those foods to EBT customers.
The only beverages that come to mind that should be counted as food are milks (animal and milk substitutes) and Kefir. Perhaps other beverages that can also be used as part of a food count, too, though none come to mind.
The government used to distribute agricultural surplus foods, maybe that would be cost-effective.

I agree. During the transition period, it is important to make sure that we take care of poor whites through non-governmental means.

If recipients could only buy certain proscribed, healthful foods, I wonder if niggers would even bother to use up their benefits each month. They seem to do a lot of shopping at corner stores and the like, where they just buy crap; who's to say they have the agency to get to a store that sells real food every month?
That said, ideally there will be no shitskins.

Yes, or they should be allotted a pre-selected assortment for the nutritional needs of their household. Allergies would be accommodated but otherwise it would be based on whatever was surplus or otherwise purchased each month/week. It makes sense in most cases to have people pick these up from a somewhat central location in urban areas. Rural recipients are white, and if they live too far to pick up their food, they can be eligible to receive credits to spend at the store.

You motherfucking shill, get off this board with your vegan kike agenda! YOU WILL BE PURGED!

You raise good points, but I was only approaching the issue from the perspective of nigger welfare. It is true that a lot of work has been obliterated by automation and technological progress, and a lot more will be eliminated in the years to come, and that we'll have to find alternative occupations to 9-to-5 employment for people - but it is also true that current welfare benefits shiftless niggers.

Welfare gives them an income on our dime, it enables them to participate in society, it enables them to breed and feed their niglets, and it makes them shittier from generation to generation, if you can imagine such a thing. That's the reason I'm against the welfare state: because, like all programs taking care of the "poor", it a program to help niggers.

But more neutrally speaking:
What you're describing has already happened to a large degree (the "real" labor market participation, meaning the portion of the working-age population doing real work) is probably around 40% right now and it would show if we eliminated HR, trimmed down managements, and eliminated overblown government bureaucracies. Incidentally, doing that would also render most working women unemployed and destroy the Black middle class, which lives on government money.

The standard excuse is that technological progress will create new jobs, but that's obviously not true in the limit. Only so many baristas and fun managers are needed, and not enough to serve as the foundation of an economy. In 10, 20, or 30 years, automation will do to white-collar jobs and the service sector what it has done to blue-collar ones and agriculture. We're already seeing automated servers in fast food restaurants and self-driving cars. It'll only be a matter of time before AI will start do develop software and design buildings. The human body has already been replicated, so to speak, and the human brain will be next. At that point, we'll be faced with three crucial issues:
1. our own obsolescence in providing for our own needs,
2. what to fucking do all day, and
3. who will do the ever-fewer remaining jobs.

These are all weighty questions and I don't have answers for them, but I do know that it's imperative that, if we create a paradise, it will have to be a paradise without niggers. It will have to be a National Socialist paradise, where the genetic and societal poison that is the nigger will be denied entry, lest he bring in his shiftless and criminal ways, now free to rap and fuck bitches all day because automatons do all the work for him.

If all our needs can be fulfilled, that will demand a strength of character all on its own. A strict eugenics program will have to be put in place, so that the fat and indolent - even among our own people - do not proliferate, and turn the whole place into a hedonistic hellhole in which everyone walks around with crotch-attached dicksucking-bots and cheeto-infusers, while Tyrone fathers the next generation of children.

Isn't it illegal to use racial bias when doing charity? Not that legality is always the final say on what to do. How'd the last generations not flip out when civil rights shit got so out of hand?

I meant in regards to this particular mudslime family, they have already done this before and got fucked sideways because of it.

Guaranteed, she was born in Dearborn, not Detroit.

M8, you really need to read more. Also, it's "you're".

The problem has always been niggers and Jews, they're the scourge of the earth.

I'm not sure. They can't really legislate all Charitable acts, only tax-exempt organizations. Aren't there a lot of charities that explicitly only help shitskins?

Don't trigger me, user.

All of these need to be defunded, and their leaders jailed. Fuck "jailed"… shot.

Highest work-related risk of BEING RAPED of any job in the world.

When I was younger (13-15) both my parents were out of work and had been for close to a year. With two kids in school, financial troubles plagued us at every turn. It got to the point where my mother went to the local welfare office to start applying for stuff and seeing what kind of temporary help we could get. She got a negress case-worker who told her point-blank "You don' kwalfy fuh nun dat." I remember because I was there with her as this was going down My mother went on to ask how that could be when we were well below the poverty line and had kids in school, but the negress just kept saying "You don kwalfy."

So we left after about an hour of that. My mother went through the welfare offices in Savannah we lived four hours west of it, but figured surely we'd get some help from someone there and we get a White case worker who flips her lid wondering why we hadn't contacted them sooner, saying we qualified for this, that, and the other. When my mother explained the situation at our local welfare offices, the woman was shocked, saying there was absolutely no reason for that, and that if anyone needed the aid, it was us.

First real redpill of my life. Had a problem trusting niggers and had a severe disdain for welfare kings and queens ever since

Never, ever trust a nigger with ANY "authority". I have never in !y life met one who didn't abuse it, assuming they even understood it. They are not the same species and they should not be in the same fucking continent.

At wawa yesterday there was a sign on the ordering screen that said they don't accept EBT for toasted bread or hot food. What do they mean by this? Shouldn't they be banning Newports and swisher sweets instead?

I assume "black racism" went without saying.

Not trusting niggers is not a problem; it's the first step towards a solution.

so diverse

I thought you couldn't buy snacks and sodas on foodstamps

These are really old. Unless they did it again, you're sliding something, rabbi.

You sure can. Hell, you can buy vanilla extract with EBT SNAP and get drunk off of it. You just can't buy hot food

Looks like a New Jersey corner store in niggervill

shit tier mindfulness tbqh

He should have said:

Considering there's little possibility their roots go back further than that.

What's their aim with this shit. I mean if they're getting the cards for free I could see it being profitable. But buying the cards for half of face value. Then going to a store to purchase products that are definitely marked up at least fifty percent. To then sell said products in your own store for around the same price you just bought them for instead of just purchasing directly from the manufacturer, seems completely idiotic. A case of coke directly from Coke A Cola doesn't cost much more then a buck or two.
I guess they're stupid sand niggers after all so…meh, they probably think they're geniuses or something for figuring out this grand scheme

Great job helping your moms case you stupid cunt, I'm currently in a court case no I am not telling why and I would sink my fucking ship so fast if I did this retarded shit infront of anyone let alone press people or a judge

Easy, buy things like 12 packs of soda that I then sell single cans for at 1$ apiece, or ramen, etc etc etc. And sure, I could buy it for less from my supplier. BUT, if I do that, there's a paper trail, and then I'd have to declare/pay taxes on the sale of all that shit.

If I use some nignogs EBT card to buy that shit, they can't trace it back to me, I don't pay taxes. Praise Allah!

Additional thought because I'm drunk. You also have to remember that a large grocery store probably gets a far better rate on shit than a small store that doesn't move inventory as fast. They have to pay more for the shipping as well since very often the delivery fee for 10 pallets vs 1 is very small. Most of the cost is in getting the actual truck there.

I'm not quite sure about the U.S. but here in germany you just get a business owner's license which allows you to shop at certain stores that specialize in selling to retailers. Someone who owns a small corner store won't be ordering truckloads of supplies but just go to the specialized store.

I think it's really just dodging taxes that makes the ebt scam so attractive since the money-laundering is already built in.

muh poor niggers locked up for snokin mary jame smh smh
kill yourself reddit leftie cuck

Good luck, user.

Somewhat related, unworthy of its own thread:
==
Undocumented mother of 12 aided by Mexican government to fight deportation==
>In September, Norma was arrested for taking an extra $5,000 in food stamps, aid Norma claims she didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to receive.
archive.is/dBkwF

It's a shitty situation right now where a lot of people work multiple part time shit jobs and still qualify for food stamps so it's hard to tell these hordes of workers they can't eat whatever they want.

It's easier if food stamp cards only went to the unemployed, but even getting and keeping food stamps generally requires you working at least 20 hours part time with proof from employers. You don't get food stamps being a neet at mom and dad's.

Also, there's the issue that people can eat more cheap shit and keep fs budgets lower. When you start telling people they can't buy cheap shit processed calories, they have a window to say fine, we need more than the $7/day allotment because meat and vegetables are more expensive than doritos and hohos.

The system will collapse eventually.

A more pertinent question is how much will the price of the goods that one farmer produces come down?

When it took hundreds of people to run a farm, grain was so expensive that you had to work all day to get enough to eat for just that day (hence "daily bread"). Yet today, you can afford a loaf of machine produced bread for a few minutes of labor–about the same amount of human labor that went into its production, actually.

IMO no intervention is necessary. This trend will continue and expand until bread, and many other goods, are provided for free as incentives to get customers in the stores to buy other goods. Or the packaging will be covered in ads for things that do cost money (premium goods that aren't required to live). Basically, goods and services provided by robots will become like internet content.

If they are paying for it with their own money, they can eat whatever they want. If they are paying for it with food stamps, then it's reasonable to tell them what they can and cannot eat.

Sort of. There has to be consideration for dietary needs. A diabetic will have very different needs than someone with Crohn's. Not that either diet will include sodas and snack cakes, but there has to be some consideration.

wow a filthy mudslime shitskin is committing fraud, i never saw that coming.

A lot of that is automatic. If you go to a store and buy a loaf of bread ($2) and a pack of smokes ($5) and scan your EBT card, it will only ring up the bread and leave a $5 balance due.

Some consideration, perhaps. But soda isn't necessary for anyone. Even someone on an all liquid diet shouldn't be consuming the carbonated Jew.

I'm from Buffalo and this shit is rampant. I see them all the time at the local wholesale clubs like Sam's Club and BJ's Wholesale, they come in their nice minivans or SUV's and load the fuck out them with cheap junk, typically like those giant "not for individual resale" boxes that have the little bags of chips or danish or other things like that, they get them dirt cheap in bulk, then stick them on the shelf of their shitty little shops and make at least double what they paid, and with this food stamp racket on top of that.

They move up pretty quickly doing this shit. It's literally like watching a scene from the Eternal Jew where the merchant starts out with a little cart or tray and then they suddenly have a mansion. These shitskins aren't stupid though, they stash their cash and keep pretending to live in poverty because first of all the low-income neighborhoods they sell this shit in caters more to this garbage food, and secondly there are less people in those towns willing to call the cops, whereas if they suddenly went upscale to a nice neighborhood, those people don't buy as much of this garbage with a big profit margin and those people would want them the fuck out so they would inform.

They've been doing this for years, and still do. One of these shitskin deli's in a niggernest town on the East side of Buffalo sells pig guts seasoned as some "house special" and the nignogs eat that up on bread or whatever, and he gets those dirt cheap from local butcher shops and probably just dumps some fucking McCormick chicken seasoning on the pig guts.

I'm surprised nobody has spouted the pol logic of "if you don't own a business and run the machines, you don't deserve to survive, you're not white, nigger."

Better get to work on that dual MBA / electrical engineering degree anons, or else you're going to be sucking cock for dinner, that cock will be your "basic income."

That is a strawman, but with automation the only way to make a living in the future will be to know how to operate and service the machines and have some type of business plan to make them profitable as well as seed capital to get started. Automation is likely going to move to a distributist system where everyone is their own boss and laborers who lack the skills or mindset and have to be told what to do are going to be completely obsolete.
That is why universal income must be resisted at all costs, (((they))) are trying to prevent a distributist economy with most labor automated and want people to be too dependent on gibs to ever escape a serfdom of banker kike oligarchs and robots controlling everything. In 30-40 years being your own boss will be the only way to escape serfdom whether you like it or not, automation is a bitch and that is just reality.

(check)
Agree completely. Automation is the big white elephant in the room.

alkies could care less about the carbonated jew

Fuck you.

Also

Logo is 666. Shut it down

Remove them and remove them justly