>>>/anita/

it's like poetry

Holla Forums knows exactly which girls they'll never get with

it isnt gaydar if Holla Forums is somehow metaphysically turning them gay

Wrong.

What, did she go tranny or something?

no its just the "im a boy today" bullshit

lol yeah sure bud i bet you believed this too

Well, what do you expect? Most hardcore feminists are rug munchers. Why do you think they hate men so much?

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when Maisie comes out.

You can say it's not true, but you guys have a 100% accuracy rating

I know Holla Forums used to go on about Tay Tay….

So Holla Forums was always about trannies? ironically while bashing trannies…

HARVESTED

are you that guy from the trannyconspiracy community?

so you think its some sort of meme magic? No I think the guys on Holla Forums are so cucked that they subconciously want a man hating lesbian

WRONG!

its happening

I hate the juvenile sense of humor these retards have. It takes zero creativity to combine some cutesy kiddy thing with a lolgross thing. Zoe Quinn's next twitter name will be pillowfart smurfdildo boo-kakke(coz halloween get it) candynipple lollythot bumwink rebel. Randomer-tier. They just make silly noises and pretend they're being cute, then get mad when anime girls do the same thing.

Maisie expert here. She is bisexual, but way more attracted towards the D. Very low chance of your prediction turning true, unless something very radical happens.

she can't keep getting away with this!

moar?

She is being sexually harassed it does not mean she is a dyke.

nope

Sarky is rug muncher? Not that I'm too suprised but I always though she'd keep a potential boyfriend out of the limelight to better collect betabux.

It's goon "humor".

Women are either lesbians because of 2 reasons.

1. The attention
2. They are afraid to be happy and let themselves be dominated, which means they instead keep a woman around in a "relationship" because they are afraid to actually behave like a wife and fullfill their natural role. Which usually stems from them being inadequate for it.

Lesbians really don't have a relationship, much like a women's friendships is nothing but a facade to make it look fine but turn your back a second and they will shittalk you because they really don't like each other. That's why domestic violence amongst hags that are fags are as high as it is.

There's a third reason for public-people though and that is because their manager or agent told them to because it would make them more succesful. All along the plan of the eternal jew to subvert the masses.

They would rather be dominated by fragile women than Holla Forums cucklets it seems

kek

Samefag is obvious.

meh.

It really is. You should try to be less obvious, goon.

It's just Maya Kramer being an attention whore.

Mods! He is harassing me again ;_ ;

I hope everyone is having a Blissful saturday

Old news much? That basically describes Anita in general though I guess.

It's because they're betas. I've spelled this out so many times, it's all the same guys. The pedos, the autistics, the numales, they're all the same group. All the same pudgy, balding, weak-voiced angry dweebs who hate society because they can't succeed in it. Any guy who says "Ugh, I just hate cowtits. They're just gross. It's just fat guys, ugh grow up." This guy has programmed himself to not aim for high quality women. He sees 5's as 10's because he knows he has no shot with anything higher. So plain women with no figure and obvious flaws in their facial features are perfection to them. That describes every woman obsessed about here.

These women look this way because they have their own hormone problems which these damaged, low-t men pick up on. It's been documented pedophiles have higher rates of retardation, autism, left-handedness, schizophrenia, and being shorter than average. You're fat, dumb, ugly manlets. Deny it all you like, facts are facts. How many male feminists have been caught out at pedos or attempted rapists now? It's a higher number than with Catholic priests.

At some point in school you had an assignment and were paired with some plain jane 5 and she had no choice but to talk to you and this is your only real contact with the opposite sex so she became your ideal woman. You also are attracted to her hormonal imbalances because of your own, and a perception that she might make up for your lack of masculinity. This is god's attempt to remove you from the gene pool.

Damn, she has fine legs