Tests to root out subversion and co-opting

The biggest problem I see with anons cooperating in the real world is the problem faced by any true citizen organisation intended to being about positive change: Walking turds will have their shit goblins infiltrate your group, subvert it, co-opt it, shatter it with division, and if necessary, demonise you in the eyes of the public.

I doubt that asking an interested party whether they're a shit golem would do very much to weed them out. It's probably a good idea to test for empathy, but it probably won't take them that long to figure out why agent schitt failed the test 47 times.

But, if such a test or group of tests could be devised, it would make a huge difference in the world. Shall we try to assemble such a test?

The test exists inside of each of us user. Do not undervalue it. You do not need to be told what the rules are. Trust yourself, accept when you are wrong. Learn from it is you can. Shifty kikes are shifty kikes, at the end of the day. Surround yourself with your allies of possible. Learn to trust their guts as well.

My friends have so little instincts it drives me crazy.
I can instantly smell even the most subversive of a bitch, sometime even faster than my battle budy.

But they keep getting fucked over by attention whores, bar skanks and asshats managers.
I trust them never to betray me /on purpose/, but they are way to naive to have me hand them any kind of sensitive task or information.

How should I deal with this?

It's your job to protect them. If you manage to find one or two with better instincts, rest assured they're already bought and paid for.

Military service. All other personality tests can be cheated. Fighting for your country cannot. It's not about having a test which 100% guarantees the suitability of a candidate, it's about having effective measures to review their suitability and deal with them should they become unsuitable.

This is another slide thread. Check em and

Fuck the kikes

Not only is the military a ZOGbot production line, but it's the single most likely way to find yourself subverted considering the ease with which they can control you. If it was still a majority white organisation it might be different, but that hasn't been the case for half a century. And since the leadership is the hardest hit with these shitskin quotas, you can guarantee even in whatever highstandards prestige unit you aim for, it's still going to end the same way.

Do you also find it interesting that when we have no control over something, we decide to hack it off like a gangrenous limb, whereas our enemies have always decided to start incrementally gaining control of it? Which tactic has been more successful so far, in your estimate? There seems to be this pervasive "the other side has put in effort in some area, I guess it's theirs now, that's that". How insurmountable it must have seemed to the first kikes to divide, conquer, and exterminate White nations at first, and yet here we are, because instead of throwing their hands up in the air, they just started working towards their goal. If the military was once a majority White organization, but no longer is, clearly it is possible to change its demographics significantly and over a fairly short amount of time, therefore it can be changed back. It does in fact start with people who share our ideologies gritting their teeth and going into a hostile work environment with the intention of surrounding themselves with others like them in order to gradually take it over. It certainly doesn't start with allowing the enemy to just make his moves unopposed.

I agree with your point, but the military is a special case. They're straight up injecting our boys with god knows what, just to see what happens. So, risking that to sleep in a pit with a bunch of niggers, attending daily daily indoctrinations, hoping your unit doesn't get selected for whatever feminist waste of time gains traction, and then ultimately being sent off to the sandbox to get killed in the name of zion by goons paid trained and armed by the cia just doesn't strike me as being a good way to go about this.

If you want to fix this shit we need to do exactly what they did, the long march through the institutions. Unless we control the entire administration (((affirmative action))) will but the legs off of anything we do reclaim anything else.

And in the mean time you're fine with the military being entirely filled with subhumans that hate you?

Hey, if you want to risk, more power to you. We'll need some eyes in that mess.
Wouldn't wish it on any white man, though.

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

Patience is a virtue.

Pathological empathy is what got us in this mess to begin with. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed. Loyalty to one's clan then people then nation in that order.

There are few meat space operations that would require more than three that are advisable to take at this juncture. Should you need a micro cell limit it to two others, any more and the odds of an infiltrator are too high and even if not the odds of one betraying the rest if captured by lea is almost 100%. Choose your brother and childhood friend.

Stay safe, never target any NPC's with violence, only a massive fagot and retard would do what they would false flag. If you need to run an operation make it count. You get a much higher score for taking out a boss than scores of drones. Be creative, guns are overrated.

Stay frosty space cowboys.

Holy shit I never noticed how freemasonic the G. O. A. T. from Fallout 3 was.

It is very simple:
Bacon Sandwich

He's not undervaluing it. OP is clearly a shill aiming for D&C.
You don't define a thing unless you plan to destroy the thing. Asking for "rules", getting people to believe those "rules" then ostracizing people who don't follow those "rules" is what shills do, it's practically their step 1 every time.

THIS

IS

A

FUCKING

ENEMY THREAD

WANTING

TO

INFILTRATE

YOU

SAGE

What even makes us Holla Forums? I can't tolerate any other forums. There must be some common trait or perception that can be tested for.

Taqiyya allows Muslims to eat a bacon sandwich if needed.

Fuck off shill.