The board for movies and tv shows is just tmz

the butthurt anime nerd is back
everyone knows you're kikes

It's cuckime.

lol no

How much you want to bet

I'm onto you, faggot.

WEEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH

or people are finally getting sick of cuckime kikes or perhaps have come here to get away from them elsewhere, when they post their gay shit outside of /a/ and get protected by mods.

de/a/d

This is an imageboard and most people here came from 4chan. What the fuck made you think anime wouldn't be posted here, especially when it falls under the category of television and film anyway? If you go to the reddit equivalents there's sometimes anime there too. Go make your own community with your own rules if you are so triggered.

And once again: Holla Forums is NOT 4chan or what you think 4chan is, and it is not the case that all anime content must go to /a/. Boards are USER CREATED and have whatever content and rules the owners decide.

And the base gets to tell whatever they dont like to fug right off and choose not to bump the stupid thread. Maybe there'd be no hostility if 90% of weebs didn't preach literal "stop breeding, goyim" propaganda.
It really makes you wonder how (((Americanized))) Japan became after WW2.

You don't own Holla Forums and you don't make the rules, and 90% or more of the hostility comes from your side.

I'm sure this exists in your imagination.

>It really makes you wonder how (((Americanized))) Japan became after WW2.
So Americanized that the average American is constantly traumatized by how different and weird and problematic anime is.

OP is right

No, it really doesn't. Not when EVERY SINGLE TIME somebody posts a picture of an attractive real woman, a weeb chimes in with "3dpd" which seems to be a jewish anti-breeder meme spread throughout the imageboard culture by the usual suspects. Stop doing that shit, you'll get no flak from me, personally. I don't speak for anybody else calling it cuckime though. I'm probably the most negotiable one you're gonna get though.

In your imagination, yes. You probably curse jews every time you realize your electric toothbrush has no charge left.

Nobody's traumatized, they're just ready to kick your ass.