Outrage as Juncker boasts that no-one else will want to leave the EU after they see how badly the UK is punished for...

Outrage as Juncker boasts that no-one else will want to leave the EU after they see how badly the UK is punished for Brexit

- EU commission president says 'example' of Brexit will discourage other states
- Warns that Theresa May will have to accept divorce bill demand from Brussels
- But Brexiteers deride Juncker for living in a 'fool's paradise' as EU 'crumbles'
- Comes as PM announces she will triggers the Article 50 process on March 29

archive.fo/SKNiM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tM5F7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please 'punish' us. Please make us leave right now due to your absolute dickery. Please be such arseholes that all of Britannia rises up in arms and pledges to have another go at Germany (it has been a while) and end the EU once and for all.

Please. Please faggots. Please do it.

There is no way in hell the Conservatives would ever pay that, they are an odious bunch but they don’t go giving money to people who just ask for it. We just won’t pay it and the EU will crumble and it will all be forgotten about. We don’t owe it, it’s just some shitty clause to try and prevent people from leaving. Fuck the EU and double fuck Juncker.

The EUSSR is an embarrassment to the white race.

rise up? you mean kill more white men?

It'll be like how the Allies supposedly 'liberated' the continent during WW2… except this time we actually will be liberating them. This time rather than killing all the whites and putting all the jews in charge; we'll kill all the jews and muds and put the few remaining Krauts in charge.

I am beyond ready.

ok then britbong but i'm watching you

It's an embarrassment that we let it go this far.

There are no white people in Brussels.

This

Ayy lmao.

By krauts he of course means bongs with some vague kraut heritage.

i live 20 kms from brussels, i'm not a mud and don't want to be collateral damage, too much aryan dna

kikes will pay for this

belgium is an ethnic frankenstein that needs to be destroyed anyways

The circuitry will freeze when they forget to replace the once live chicken in their ICBM.
This is the trajectory the rogue ICBM will take.

Looks like the d&c shills are out in full force again.

Time to buy some bitcoins

The eternal anglo strikes again.

Germany is White, but Germany doesn't exist.
Wearing the mask of a cat does not make you a cat, and waving the German flag does not make a bunch of Turks and Arabs into Germans, does not make a Commie state run by a Stasi cunt into Germany.

Listen to me very carefully.
This is not a joke, it is not mere shitposting, its something you need to hear.

Fight. Them.

If the men of Europe want to avoid another conflict, do you know what you have to do? You have to fight. You have to depose your leader, and take control - note those words, user: I didn't say 'win' control, I didn't say 'get elected', I said, "take control".

And? Take one military base - bonus points if you go for an American-led base - and guess what? Now you have funz.

Stop thinking argumentation will grant you power. Stop thinking elections will grant you rule. Stop thinking anything short of the threat of physical force - and beyond that, the application of such force - will achieve your goals.

Fight. Them.
And you will win.

This is not just shitposting user, I'm telling you, I fucking know it (no, even I don't know how I know it - but I know it), you will win.
But you have to fight. You can do it. You know you can do it.
Believe in yourselves again.
What one man can do, another can do. You can do it. Forth, and fear no darkness.

it's not even D&C when there isn't even a belgian ethnicity

Very funny.

It's never too late to rebuild the Empire!

Accidentally on purpose. We all know its the only way to end the EU for good.

If we're going to be known as meddling bastards who keep throwing a spanner in the works of all European dictators who have dreams of conquering the entire continent; then surely we can at least have the decency to wage war against an actually evil European dictatorship? It'd be a bloody shame if the only time we saw fit to keep our noses out was when shit actually needed meddling with.

Maybe this is the chance for the Belgians to forge a nice history for themselves. They can be the crazy fuckers who stormed US bases whilst unarmed and then started removing kebab.

… Now there's a Belgium a man could be proud of.

At that distance you'd probably survive.

ok britbong, we'll do that and you stay home and protect your daughters from being raped by muds

remember, with my genes i need to breed with lots of aryan women, i don't need an extra arm

Wait, are they actually triggering Brexit on the 29th? Is it for real? This isn't fake news?

Not an argument.

The largest US military base in Europe is in Germany, and has a population of ~9,200, meaning there are many with far fewer.
user, you have no concept of combat - and, even if you did, are you so stupid as to not realize how powerful that would be for us?
Can you imagine the memetic power?

A bunch of ZOG mercs in Europe murder nationalists armed with basic melee tools attempting to take control of a military base… Christ, dude, those men would be martyrs remembered for centuries… But let's be real: They wouldn't get shot.
2,300 men, committed and prepared, could take the average military base, even if they were outnumbered.

And the US declaring war upon you? What universe are you living in? Clearly the old one, the one that no longer exists. Trump would never declare war on Europeans for such an act - if anything 'it would help his rhetoric''.
It'd be glorious user.

If you fight, you will win.

The history of tomorrow is borne of the acts of today.
Will you stand when the weight is upon you, or will you go to your knees in fear?

I don't think they're officially leaving the EU then, just activating the legislature that starts the leaving process, which takes two years I think.

That's a lot of time for the EU to pull some kikery.

You'll get what you earn and nothing more. Go prove your worth.

There isn't an American ethnicity, either.
Time to nuke the USA, amirite?

Majority is still white, albeit close to 50/50. Purge is still an option.

i'll do what is necessary when it's necessary
this is not the right time, not yet

When did I say nuke belgium? it needs to be split up between the dutch and the frogs

This means the kikes have already finished preparations for 'punishing' the UK.

Fucking burger education system.

kek. good luck making up for lost demand if you even try some shit.

All you did was stop Europeans from defeating The Eternal Jew.

Which lead to all of us being enslaved by them. If WWIII ever comes i'll pick up my rifle against you.

Hello Shlomo, hard day at work shilling against Germany?

You need some quality time in >>>/oven/

BTW do you really think your pakis and niggers are up to scratch?

Is this low-effort banter or actual autism? I can't really tell.

don't count on the pakis, too busy raping britbong daughters

So the EU must be saber rattling then.

stay absolutely salty

(checked)
one of the better zykon ben's oc

You learned. The formatting tricks. You learned them.

And they say I never contributed anything. Wew lad.

Typical.

The truth is they hold none of the cards. They want to appear all powerful so that nobody else even thinks about leaving.

The UK leaving makes them incredibly vulnerable and scared, if just one other nation leaves now it's over for them.

Germany and Britain are natural allies. the fucking kikes keep them from teaming up and being truly evil.

The one thing I love about this threat is how it will just show for the rest of the members to see the lie that the EU is.
One of the main selling points in our country to join the EU was the promotion of peace.

Now they show they're no better than Serbia and it's role in the dissolution of Yugoslavia. They're even making the exactly same mistakes.

Good lord this will actually mean the end of the jew, won't it?

it's a sphere.

IT'S FLAT EARTH PAYNE, GET HIM

Isn't it great how the only people who aren't aware of how weak the EU's position in this is are the EUrocrats themselves?

I wouldn't be surprised if the EU disintegrates within the negotiation period.

pretty gay tbqh

Could someone screencap this for a less computer literate user?

Many thanks.

You already are by having your face stamped on by the EU.

Hmm.. Best to just fire everything then, just to be sure..

London isn't white, rest of Britain is super, super white. 87% in fact. Germoney on the other hand just imported their replacements.

I was sure something was missing from that picture..

Sure, champ.

bravo Juncker, you are our greatest ally

Is this going to be a new meme?

what a fag.

Typical crooked teeth subhumans.

kek

3 strikes, out

Let's not forget Cameron and his bum-chum Osborne just a year ago proudly declared they'd halved a multi-billion euro bill demand from the EU, when the truth later revealed the second half of the payment had merely been delayed a year.

Why the fuck does everyone hate Belgium, why must you bully us like this? I get that it's not a real country but I'm just an innocent Flemish boy.

They'll deficit spend to feign still running after losing UK shekels.

What a bong typically means by superwhite is that they still get to see white people in public.

This is easily defeated by peddling it to normalcucks as "This is just like slavery!"

That's not a boast, that's a threat. That's straight up claiming that those who leave will be punished. What a blunder phrasing it in such a way that's easy to inform others about. The EU going down would really improve my hope for the future.

(heiled)

Farage really managed to fuck up by being only on air for ~10 minutes yesterday. I wouldn't put it past the ZOG to have taken down the skype, but his broadcasts go down so often it's a toss up. Waiting for today's show.

No, what he means is that shitskins are confined in the UK to certain ghetto areas of towns and cities, and that geographically most places in the country are full of white people. Scotland is 95% white, Wales is 96% white and Northern Ireland is 99% white.

Steel yourselves, men. There's trickery afoot.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

His Reptilian Overlords will send him to the Gulag soon.

Daily reminder that Germany is the actual EU government. Just because most of Holla Forums's yuropoor crew is disgruntled german cucks in a thoroughly pozzed country, we don't have to delude ourselves that Germany as a whole isn't the enemy.

You had your chance, you blew it, now don't complain when you need a boot up your ass.

Britain and the US should just crash the EU by taking advantage of the euro. Sounds Jewy as fuck, but you can't let those (((bureaucrats))) continue making sanctions against every western country. Trump holds the IMF hostage, Israels gibsmedats and demands the release of European countries from the shackles of the EU.

Hello Shlomo, not warm enough? >>>/oven/

Fuck off kike. They're under ZOG, as was USA till january.

The eternal Germancuck

Be a little bit more consistent in your argumentation. Either the Germans are the big bad overlords or they are cucks, they can't be both.

Back to shul, Levi.

nobody is saying that Chaim.

The will of the German people in germany and even their elected official has little impact on their actions as a nation. Just like the US. This would be like hating north korean people because of the shitty actions of their father leader.

t. butthurt britbong

I bet you're the same kike who's been trying to meme an American civil war too.
>>>/gasyourself/

t. d&c shill

The Shills are in full force today it seems. Yes there has been some bad blood between Anglos and Germans, but as it stands today we should not be at each other's throats (we can't even afford to be at each other's throats right now). We have a more dangerous foe trying to genocide ALL white people. The energy arguing over which side is more cucked could easily go towards coming up with ways of helping and saving our brothers and how to stop (((Them))) from further destroying our ancestor's homelands. History is important, but it should be used to learn from our mistakes in the past to prevent them from happening again in the future, not repeating them.

Ignore the D&C shills and focus on the actual issues at hand.

stop blaming your troubles on the USA, fucking grow up and move on.

Germans also killed whites, its something you faggots keep forgetting about.

doesnt matter to them, the shills who trick the bloodthirsty useful idiots will continue cucking out for the kikes.

These are the useful idiots they will never fucking grow up and shitpost like this place is cuckchan. its fucking embarrassing.

Demand is infinite in the keynesian sense. Demand is usually interest to buy and ablity to pay, but britain lacks the latter.

Britain has been a huge drain on the continental economy and once prices in britian go up three fold they will realise that it's the supplier who is in charge.

You would think that after the second time Europeans would stop falling for this typical trick.

You faggots are absolutely disgusting, if it comes down to it i am supporting the UK and putting holes in your heads. You've been warned kraut lovers.

Oh look, it's you again. Kill yourself kike.

It's just one shill claiming white countries should be balkanized and cannibalized while ignoring the jewish and nonwhite problems.

Kill yourself kike.

So many d&c shills to report and filter itt.

The guy is a drunk and quite possibly has dementia. What does he think the Greeks are thinking when they hear that? It's already nigger tier. Everyone else is scared to death of mohammad blowing himself up at the market. People are afraid to go out at night because of gangs of rapists.

He's so out of touch with reality… You know he thinks this was a clever line but he didn't think it through. Real foot in the mouth moment.

What a bloodthirsty kike you are, setting germans on the path of extinction and humiliation you have given them isn't enough you straight up want to exterminate them now. You and your entire demonic kind are an insult to humanity and deserve the air you steal from the rest of us.

Go back kike

DON'T NEGOTIATE
SIMPLY DECLARE THE EU AN ILLEGAL ORGANIZATION IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Good goys don't take up arms and defend your peoples sovereignty be a post modern Nu male instead.

Pathetic.

Good luck with that.

Germans have been brainwashed and must be deprogrammed. By force, if necessary.

Explain to me kike, how is genociding germans out of existence "defending your civilization"?
Entertain me.

All of this is semantics, so why don't you both just shut the fuck up?

"You have my liberators!"
-Russia

"And my burgers!"
-United States

"And our shitposts of mass destruction!"
-Commonwealth

No! I want the blood thirsty kike to explain to me how will murdering germans again be good for me as a white european as opposed to nuking israel out of existence and hanging the devilspawn from lampposts?

they like group assignments, don't they? I just hope their singular mindset would turn little right

Germany is a nation of followers. Killing off their leaderly class, repeatedly, only made this worse.

They'll follow whomever they are told to follow, and the one telling them what to do is the one who owns the media. All wars are media wars.

You're not wrong when you want Israel turned into nothing but a new ocean. You are wrong when you argue with a kike though. Don't even talk to the stupid fucks.

It's very simple, Keep your hooked beak the fuck out of British clay or it will get chopped off. Comprehend? good. Now go cry kike at someone else.

Who are you quoting, yid?

MR Juncker?
Is that a Threat Im Hearing?

shoulda been a hooah~

(((Germany)))

Failed empire
.t burger

this scene especially if you consider it in the context of the war of 1812

Yes, the Jews castrated their host and fled to another. The worlds international currency switched from the Pound to the Dollar, and the U.S.' dominance was established.

love it

well not really
noone remembers the fact Germany isnt and has never been a proper democracy
the Germans just dont seem to understand how the rule of the people works
even now its still not a democracy, the average German is bluepilled as fuck and might even believe the lugenpresse telling them daily how tolerant and democratic Germany is when their parliament doesnt even elect its heads via a democratic system

Seriously, our "Democracy" is a joke, the average everyday German has next to no say in any meaningful election.

But this is how we've always done it, and it works alright, so why change it? You're not a Nazi or an enemy of democracy, right?

yep describes the thought process of the average German spot on
arent the Chancellors just successive dictatorships?
as in the next Chancellor is appointed by the previous Chancellor/Chancellors friends?

Retards still responding to d&c shills, go the fuck back to halfchan already.

kek

Elections, the choice of puppets the jew did select for you

Do You Know Where You Are?

REMINDER THIS IS A TACTIC LEARNINGCODE TALKED ABOUT DEVELOPING

SOMEONE POST THE CAP

I don't know if I have any specific cap, but here's the thread.
>>>/sudo/8334

Germans aren't responsible. The jews alone are responsible for that. But neither are Germans being part of the solution right now. They need to be deprogrammed so that they stop fighting against us.

You're retarded, it's not just Germany that hosts its fair share of brainwashed useful idiots.
>>>/gasyourself/

Did I say it was just Germans? No. Retard.

Why brits
Why didn't you murder anything south of Egypt instead of just playing Bob Ross with Africa

tbf we tried for a while
but you've no idea the damage missionaries and tabloids can do to throw a spanner in the works

As long as the jews control the media and large publishers, turning the world against them will be an uphill battle.

Can you imagine the world if we controlled the media?

Yes
it would be exquisite
nothing would be boring ever again

The Retarded Jews have been fucking Yurop for so long, the approaching Shitstorm will be over 9k Keks. Proof that Sandroach DNA is inferior to GOD's Chosen Aryans.
Dead nigger skulls will line the continent when this shit is done. Can you imagine the stink? (I'm getting new filters for my gasmask)

bluepilled newfag

lurk more

normalfags don't.

subtle

Epic
Why should I shake the hands of the destroyer of my ancestors land

GOOD LUCK TRYING TO LEAVE THE EU BRITCUCKS
58 BILLION RIGHT FUCKING NOW
ITS OVER, BREXIT IS FINISHED
archive.is/tM5F7

they did it to ireland, then the jews in charge stole all the food and killed ~6 million, if you go by census numbers. not even kidding.

I want my land back kikes. I will take it.

Cause all the harrisposting/eternal-angloposting was him too right? The kikes have been trying to get whites at each other's throats on every possible topic since kikes knew whites existed.

Day of the Oven approaches fast. Holster your Axes, townsfolk.

are you retarded?
crash this plane with no survivors is the euro/pol/ motto

JUNCKER WILL AND MUST DIE IN THE UPCOMING EUROPEAN CIVIL WAR.

Just came in to check those dubs.

Get fucked Eurocucks!

checked

jej