CINCO DE NAYO

CINCO DE NAYO

America is getting its culture back.

archive.is/RGETc

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Williamsburg
archive.is/Whtao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God forbid the government caught and punished more criminals!

But the illegals are offended. How does that feel?

Can we meme Cinco de Mayo to be called "White Sombrero Day" to generate salt for our margaritas?

i like it, or, we could bring this back

top kek

And nothing of value was lost.

I would love to see it brought back, but the term May Day has long been co-opted by communists at least here in the States. It would take a lot to bring it back, not that it should be done. I never remember celebrating May Day, but I we did have maypoles at camps and whatnot that we played on as a kid and I remember my Gram talking about where it came from. could be a good filler in the mean time.

good point. they need their shit pushed in first.

This is even worse than the illegals that were turning in their EBT/SNAP cards the other day. First the free food goes, then the non-American holidays go. Next thing you know, they won't be able to march down Mainstreet, USA waving Mexican flags while calling for the reconquista of the American Southwest and the expulsion of Whites from that area.

Party's over, beaners. GTFO.

THEY'RE OUTRIGHT SAYING THEY SEEK TO CIRCUMVENT THE US LAWS

WHY IS THIS FUCKING ALLOWED, IT ISN'T LEGAL, ITS FUCKING TREASON

THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAITORS
THESE PEOPLE OPENLY OPPOSE THE LEGAL SYSTEM OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE FUCKING PHYSICALLY REMOVED

I live in Pennsport. It's one of the only white neighborhoods in Philly.

Hell even starting a hashtag for some extra salt, something like #ThisHatIsOurHat, parodying "this land is your land," would probably make them super butthurt.

Top kek, that's gold. Meme it so.

KEK APPROVED

He means at least half of the 15,000 people that show up are illegal and it would be like shooting fish in a barrel for ICE, or the smart ones wouldn't come.

fucking great.

WHY. THE FUCK. NOT.

Phillyfag here. It still blows my fucking mind that these spics have made it all the way up here. I used to think of the beaner issue as being something that was really only a concern in the southwest. But then you take a look around you one day, and the entire fucking delaware valley is flooded with mexicans. Where the fuck did they all come from?

Places like Kennett Square used to be ~100% white when I was a kid. Now it's 50% beaner. You drive through the town, and there's nothing but little brown people everywhere. It's fucking insane.

My family stemmed from the Port Richmond neighborhood of Philly, which was traditionally a Polish neighborhood. Now I occassionally go back through, and once again, nothing but fucking latinos. Fucking Ricans outnumber Polaks like 6:1 now, and moreso every year.

welp, so much for all those rapes

Hes trying to bait them into going through with it.

Sounds like a fag-free, free-electricity white neighbourhood

CINCO DE QUATRO!

never tell your enemies what you're going to do user. come on now.

I really, really love this timeline. It's everything I wished for when I lived in a spic neighborhood years ago and fantasized about deportations to the tune of ranchero music.

==POST "AYY" TO SAY "THANK YOU MISTER PRESIDENT FOR EXISTING!=="

just checkin' these digits.

STRIKE FEAR INTO ALL OUR ENEMIES, EXECUTE PLANS WITH SUCH FORCE THAT THEY CAN'T COUNTER
BLITZ
KREIG

President Trump was clear about not telegraphing his actions. I'm certain this ICE gentleman understands such OPSEC.

It baffles me how the Mexican in Gringoland make such a big stupid deal of Cinco de Mayo when it is just a no-work holiday here in Mexico. Nobody organizes Cinco de Mayo parties and there aren't even parades or shit. What's the deal with those weirdos there? It's really cringe worthy, whenever I see that shit in American shows or movies. My family and everyone I know thinks is unbelievable stupid. No Mexcian in Mexico makes such a big deal of that date. They are so disconnected with Mexico that they might as well not even be mexicans.

It's the second and on generation immigrants. You don't see too many first generationals doing this shit it's just that their children are so far removed from their culture and home that they overcompensate and do stupid shit.
It's yet another reason why immigrants are BAD.

And yet they are allowed to vote in our elections. I feel nothing but contempt and disgust towards those people. They shouldn't have a saying in our affairs if they rather leave our country and never come back. If they truly loved Mexico, they'd live here instead of throwing tantrums on a foreign country to be allowed to stay, following distorted and made up traditions just to claims themselves Mexican when they are nothing but cowards and the lowest denominator. Fuck them. Deport them all, force them to face the country they've helped turn to shit, voting for the same old corrupt people, fighting over gibs from foreigners rather than fighting corruption here. Fuck them.

Did you know? There used to be PSA so Mexican would be more welcoming of those who had crossed the border and came to Mexico to visit relatives, because they were treated badly and generally disliked by the people here. Whenever they come they act like they were big shit, all superior and mighty, as if they were better than us for living in Gringoland and end up pissing off locals.

It's not a real holiday in the US. It's just an excuse for college kids and burnt out whores to go out drinking on a weeknight. It's basically just the May version of St. Patrick's Day. (which, by the way, is yet ANOTHER example of the kikes taking a traditional christian holy day and turning it into degenerate consumerist secular trash)

Maybe the beaners in the southwest take it seriously. And if that's the case, it's probably the phenomenon where the 2nd gen immigrants end up being more patriotic towards the homeland they never stepped foot in as a way to compensate for being a foreign invader in someone else's country.

I find it weird that we celebrate a foreign battle as a holiday, when only 550ish people lost their lives in the battle, all French or Mexican. Meanwhile, no one remembers the Battle of Williamsburg, an event in our own history which occurred on the same day, where around 4,000 Americans lost their lives fighting each other.

I'll toast to my countrymen on that day, no matter the side, fuck the Mexicans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Williamsburg

tfw my birthday will be my birthday again and not a foreign population's holiday about a country they don't even want to be in

Feels good man.

squatemalans btfo

It blows your mind that they've followed a well-mapped and clearly marked interstate highway system to arrive at non-White population centers to work for entrenched capital?

And what does Trump do, to stop them?

As with anything else related to illegal immigration since Trump's ascendency, the optics alone are enough to hilariously redpill normalfags on how out of control shit really was.

Ducks on the pond

lol

Thats the thing essay, I'm sure a lot of them, especially the younger ones feel really out of place. They don't live in their homeland and they feel out of place and unwanted in America, rightfully so. Must be frustrating for a lot of illegal beaners.

Anyways, enjoy millions of new Mexicans into your neighborhood soon.

Praise Kek. What ever happened to them being illegal and proud?

I remember before the election they were having large gatherings mocking white people.

it's as if their future hopes and dreams are being flushed down the toilet

Ramon, a Muslim Mexican-American to two children in Mississippi BTFO

They're asshole. Good riddance

kek - more good news

Authorities raid cockfighting operation in southwest Detroit

archive.is/Whtao

I'd rather have Oktoberfest than Cinco de Mayo

Sounds like it was a major drug dealing convention. Smart move, niggers.

I seriously hope no Holla Forumsacks are patronizing any establishment that observes Cinco De Mayo in any way, shape, or form.

Don't let your normalcuck friends drag you into it, either. You have no excuse.

Cinco de Mayo is not an American or even Hispanic holiday.
It is a Mexican holiday.
What kind of country celebrates the holidays of other countries?
Cinco de Mayo is anti-American.

Stupid fucking Mexishits. I can't wait to glass that shithole.

Declare the 5th of May "ICE Appreciation Day"

Do spics even process that they and their nations wouldn't exist without at the very least Spanish colonialism?

Oh mudslime nvm

Holy shit. This image came true

Memes son, DNA of the soul.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Best part is its true since mexicans get all of that shit, their holidays and religion from white spaniards

Does this mean that by cancell8ng they are aiding and abetting know fugitives?

Colorado, Montana, and Wyoming are all full of Mexicans and Muslims, though not as many blacks.

That's terrible.

Oh damn that tennis ball one cracked me up good.

You like hotdogs huh?

I don't have any food images, but these should be an adequate payment for the laugh.

For the love of everything still good, what the fuck is that?

But I thought based God-Emperor Donald loved Cinco De Mayo?

He… he couldn't have been… disingenuous, could he?

cinco de byeo, you have to go back

Veins that fill up with heated fluid or vapor during cooking rise to the surface and pop.

Cinco de Mayo is not even celebrated in Mexico. Made-up chicano nonsense, good on you.

CINCO DE BYEO
Perfect

/thread

This, the real spic holiday is Dia de Los Muertos or catholic holidays

Do you believe in meme magic yet user?

==RED TEXT== DO YOU FUCKING BELIEVE

All the memes are becoming real

Pathetic

Nice.

Good god. Please tell me that isn't Roy Rogers like the file name leads me to think….

The niggers and cucks in Philly literally elect the worst people possible. First they gave John Street 8 years. Then we got Nutter, who was slightly decent albeit still cucked, and now we have Kenny, who is ruining this city far more than Street did in 8 years.

For those of you not in the know, Jim Kenney is the Democrat mayor of Philadelphia. This is the guy that was mad enough to actually use and implement Bloomberg's soda tax. Its so unpoular and so universally hated people are coming over to NJ just to buy soda.

Just for example, at a Shop-Rite a massive supermarket chain all up and down the east coast of the US buying two twelve packs of Soda will cost you like $22. In NJ, you can get three of them for like $11 or $15.99

We did this we saved America I dont want to seem sentimental but fighting the good fight with you guys is one of the best times in my life, we saved the fucking world, we stopped ww3 and uncovered a death cult controlling the world, every single one of you are fucking heros period. We fought and won a war, if we lost we would have been carted off to prison and killed by Hillary but we won, I'll probally never meet any of you but that doesnt change the fact we are all comrdes in arms and if I do have the pleasure of seeing you guys on the street drinks are on me… Deus Kek

It might be strawberry sauce.

That's an awful image of an even worse anime, please delete this.