What did he mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1337305/Billie-Piper-star-Pygmalion-Cor-Blimey-Billie-Doolittle.html#ixzz1AHpzAPsy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eXbH5
boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?id=emmawatson.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Harvey must have face-blindness, a common sign of autism. She looks nothing like Jean Shrimpton. She looks more like Cosmo Wright.

I bet.

Archive: archive.is/eXbH5

It means Fips was a visionary.

Don't you have an ounce of mercy for the poor Emmafags, if there is still any one of them alive?

i still see no proof that she was casting couched
you guys are really desperate, aren't you?

My Week With Marilyn
She only did one Weinstein film, she probably told Harv banging him was a one time thing, and so was her career with his firm.

her career is still going and she made a lot of other movies, and she was already famous before MWWM thus didn't need to be cast couched by the fat kike
the only thing you have there is a "probably", all conjectures, all things you made up just in hope to have something to smear Emma
too bad you still have nothing and Emma is still unquestionably queen
must suck for you uh

indeed she looks much more beautiful

Regression(2015) is also a weinstein movie.

DP'd then.

wow, one movie out of 9 she did since MWWM
truly a pattern

topkek

I know math is hard, but when you have one movie, and then a second one, you have TWO movies. Its basic math, 1 + 1 = 2.

I hope I made that clear enough.

I know reading is hard, but i said since MWWM

I know writing is hard, but don't expect people to care for or know your random acronyms for random movies.

Miss Watson's Weinstein Mouthrape?

oh my, being a salty Emmahater must really suck

I'm not even a emma hater in particular, but I imagine it must be blissful to be a hater of a person that keeps on providing so much hate material. She is genuinely the top hatefu, perhaps only Bella haters have it better.

I see what you ddi there.

Why is Emma such a slut? She's already assuming the position in public.

toptrips

such as being far more beautiful and succesful than you and your shit waifu will ever be?

Not even a contest.
I don't really care about success per se, only if she is providing me with quality kino, which she obviously is in a much larger scale than Emma ever did.

true, that reptilian-faced trash you just posted is not even a challenge to Emma
you're right, quality over quantity
too bad Emmakino is also superior in quality

I can't think of one half decent movie Emma did since Harry Potter.

/OURGUY/

Shoah those shikshas

God damn how many fucking times are you gonna post this reddipol?

She was already famous and rich for over a decade, there's a reason why everyone is a fucking who that's come out. Learn some common sense, she was attached to Beauty and the Beast since 2011 when del toro was directing.

DUDE A PRODUCER HYPES OF HIS ENSEMBLE MOVIE THAT FEATURES THE MOST POPULAR ACTRESS FOR OVER A DECADE HOW DID SHE EVER LAND A BIT ROLE IN A MOVIE AFTER HAVING DONE ALL THESE MOVIES

seriously fucking kys

Absolute retard

Literally most of them
Perks of being a Wallflower
The Bling Ring
Colonia
Noah
Beauty and the Beast

please tell me what actresses you actually think are doing good films, please damn (1) fucking actress besides scarjo that has even been in anything the last 5 years. Emma has grossed 2 billion dollars since Harry Potter, name what actress you think compares to that.

Oh thats right all you watch is OSCARBAIT AND CAPESHIT AND THEN YOU MEME LIKE A PLEB

The most popular actress is hated on, wow no surprise there, the people who like the potato girl, daisy ridley, emilia clarke etc hate on Emma Watson

Nobody who ever did anything worthwhile has ever not been hated

Yea and a movie that if you actually read up on you'd know had to do with Amenabar. How is the Holla Forums board lacking in such knowledge of basic film stuff? Oh right because half of you are actually 15-19 year old poltards

Now this is prime levels of being mad, wew.

Saoirse's Harry Potter was City of Ember, so after that, she did:
Pure kino loli action.
Great comfy vampire horror, with Gemma Arterton.
Very touching war survival romance.
C o m f y

Etc…

What do you expect from a bunch of retards who have been trying to deny shes been popular for who knows how many years, they are literally jealous dumb fucking cherrypickers, who cant even see that Harvey is yelling at the paparazzi in that picture.

Stopped reading you are a fucking normie redditard pleb.

Nobody has seen it
Nobody has seen it or gives a shit
Never heard of it
Wes Anderson shitfest for reddit
Oscarbait
Oscarbait
Oscar-bait

Emma watson has grossed 2 billion dollars in the last 5 years alone with her films and thats even doing indie films.

>>>/reddit/

God damn why does Emma Watson prove to be the queen so often, you can't be the queen and not trigger people. It's admirable, every single waifu is inferior.

Did it feel good though?

They literally spread this shit on reddit and twitter thats how assblasted pol is that Emma is a woman and beautiful and successful.

Nice argument you dont have you hypocrite, how are films that have actually grossed a total of 2 billion more obscure than shit that has probably grossed a total of 100-200 million mostly because of Grand Budapest, which is her only decent film.

Emma is the best!

If you watch films you'd know that almost every single actress is a disposable non marketable who compared to her.

Lets check that claim…5 years = 2012.

Date Title (click to view) Studio Lifetime Gross / Theaters Opening / Theaters Rank
4/28/17 The Circle (2017) STX $20,497,844 3,163 $9,034,148 3,163 13
3/17/17 Beauty and the Beast (2017) BV $504,014,165 4,210 $174,750,616 4,210 1
4/15/16 Colonia Scre. $15,709 27 n/a - 18
2/5/16 Regression W/Dim. $55,039 100 $33,915 100 17
3/28/14 Noah Par. $101,200,044 3,571 $43,720,472 3,567 11
6/14/13 The Bling Ring A24 $5,845,732 650 $214,395 5 16
6/12/13 This is the End Sony $101,470,202 3,055 $20,719,162 3,055 10
9/21/12 The Perks of Being a Wallflower LG/S $17,742,948 745 $228,359 4 14

Doing the math, that leaves us:
750,841,683…

boxofficemojo.com/people/chart/?id=emmawatson.htm

Not that user, but she is the best :]

Lad beauty and the beast grossed 1.2 something BILLION

WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON THE FUCKING FILM BOARD IF YOU ARE STRAIGHT UP RETARDED

LOOK AT THE FACTS

Her average global and domestic gross is high as fuck

I really hope Emma takes over the world and makes us all her sacrificial captives

Care to point a source for your figures?

Reminder beauty and the beast was the "highest grossing musical of all time" and had the "highest opening ever for a female lead film" (something like 300+ million worldwide in one weekend)

Box office mojo click on worldwide instead of domestic. You posted domestic numbers. For example Colonia wasn't released in America at all basically (being a berlin film festival entry) it grossed $2.5 million in italy and germany where it was released. Noah grossed $100 million DOMESTICALLY but worldwide grossed 360 or something.

This is why we cant have nice things, if you want to have a serious discussion then dont meme and act like someone who doesnt know something.

Gahahahahaha this is gold. Harry Potter is shit and will never be kino btw. Hahaha wonder what more he has in store for us today!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHE WAS FAMOUS AND LOADED FOR OVER A DECADE

Literally SEETHING

Don't you capeshit fags have a new thor movie to circlejerk to?

They do, they eat that up just like cuckchan. Funny thing is all the cuckchanners even have mass delusions and claim emma is reddit, when if she was they would like her because they (cuckchan) are reddit. They actively prove that hating on emma is nureddit since thats all they are.

Don't be a bully, I never look up figures since I don't need to use fucking sales figures to affirm my waifu's perfection, its a very humiliating position. I just wanted to check if the numbers were right, so I re-did the math:

2 Beauty and the Beast (2017) BV $1,263.5 $504.0 39.9% $759.5 60.1% 2017
10 Noah Par. $362.6 $101.2 27.9% $261.4 72.1% 2014
11 This is the End Sony $126.0 $101.5 80.5% $24.6 19.5% 2013
14 The Perks of Being a Wallflower LG/S $33.4 $17.7 53.1% $15.6 46.9% 2012
15 The Circle (2017) STX $20.5 $20.5 100% n/a 0% 2017
16 The Bling Ring A24 $19.1 $5.8 30.5% $13.3 69.5% 2013
17 Regression W/Dim. $17.7 $55.0k 0.3% $17.6 99.7% 2016
18 Colonia Scre. $15.7k $15.7k 100% n/a 0% 2016

Close enough, but merely because of little girls watching Beauty and the Beast and generally finding her obnoxious and a terrible Bella.

Scouting out for potential prey. So dedicated!

Jesus

Where's Waldenstein?

Geez, thought he had some standards, she looks like a man.

You're numbers are still off lad. Like I said Colonia grossed $2.5 million in Italy and Germany. And the circle grossed $33 million worldwide not $20.5

Please just stop, realize that most of the people rating it 1 on IMDB are capeshitters or like you said women who are threatened by her since they are jelly. Plenty of people liked her Belle, it was a shitton better than the fucking french film that came out a couple years ago and only autists say otherwise.

Doesn't seem like a bad 5 years to me lad, again you know as well as I do that there are basically no popular actresses right now.

Whatever, close enough.

The movie was horrible and she was horrible in it, no number or jewish influence can change that. Even the original animation was pretty shit, other than being very pretty to look at, it did no favours to the original books.

I really don't, not sure how many times I will have to repeat that I don't look up that sort of thing. Its getting desperate.

Your waifu is a literal who
about Emma Watson is bad

The film is one of the only good films this year and she was good in it. You have shit taste.
You don't look up that sort of thing because your waifu hasn't even been in movies that people have seen let alone normies like you hate on for meme reasons every SINGLE TIME

What are you even talking about, you don't look up an actresses career and then meme that Emma Watson somehow doesn't have a kino career?

LOL BZYANTIUM WAS TRASH

What's it like to be so deluded by your shit taste that you get assblasted when people correctly point out the disfigured face of a little boy over which you endlessly masturbate was soiled by a fat sweaty jew millionaire?

Nah, it was jarring as fuck and artistically generic and unpleasant. Similar to the later Alice In Wonderland movies.

How do I know they aren't if I don't look it up?

Not him but what's it like to get called out by multiple people for having shit taste posting a cartoon and continually memeing a pol reddit meme

No it wasn't because I saw Alice in Wonderland in theaters and hated it and the fucking art direction and effects were nothing like it.

Now you are aware of you degree of bias. Its quite amazing, tbh.

Has she been BLACKED yet? I want to see her take BBC, anyone got images? Man I would love to get off watching her swallow delicious nubian semen.

No you are now aware that you don't know anything at all because Bill Condon is a musical director and he did a good job and it was well cast, scripted and directed compared that to that absolute shitfest.

You're thinking of Emma Roberts

every tiem
will the reddit crowd ever learn?

musicals are trash.

Reminder that based Rose Mcgowan is /ourgirl/ a TRUE feminist heroine unlike the faker Emma Watson who isn't standing up against the absolutely evil Harvey Weinstein and the rest of the patriarchal scum. #MeToo

I liked it more than the cartoon, and more than la la land. I'm not really a musical fan but the director was the screenwriter for chicago and that was way more honest than la la land, and a musical that i can tolerate even though I dont even fancy musicals. It's objectively good. It's okay you didn't like it but it doesn't matter. You just said you never like them.

reminder that Emmahaters are flat earthers BBW fetishists

It's funny how people think Emma Watson is a lawyer and should be the one to accuse someone of something on others behalf. I know you're just shitposting but her parents are lawyers themselves and her dad is an ubder famous once now apparently in his certain area, she arguably has helped cause this current climate with her activism since not just 2014 when people were mad at her, but since way before that. Everything compounded including Emma Watson's activism has allowed all this shit to even start to come out whether you still meme against it like Holla Forums does sometimes for setting a precedent of accusing males of shit when you want the jew to be called out.

Not him either. What you're responding to is my first post in this thread.

Okay fam

They never will learn just like manlets

EMMA IS QUEEN OF Holla Forums

GUESS WHO THAT WAS

As a fellow Saoirsefag, I tell you, you are delusional

But I never said I liked Harry shitter

BAGELED

Emmafag has officially dethroned maisiefag as the most pathetically autistic waifufag.

Well duh, That's what the Queen of Holla Forums would be. :')

That's good to know, though why did you wrote her name with a capital starting letter and Maisie's with a small?

Says the fucking autistic emmahater

Did it feel good though?
just asking for a friend

Seriously reddit how many times are you gonna post this image that's been spammed all over Holla Forums and Holla Forums on cuckchan, how many times?

Muh damage control.

Stop saging SageMan .

You capitalize the first word in a sentence.

I know, right? This one is much better. She looks more scared and her knees bent inwards suggest more the sexual favours she had to provide.

Saging just proves that you are defeated.

as many times as you impotently shit your pants over it. so forever most likely.

You mean the same photo? And not the one where shes yelling at the paparazzi? You fucking idiot polfag did you just come from 4chan I know you did

It's been spammed since 2014 no matter if anything has been said or not

it was posted occasionally here until you showed up and started losing your shit over it. now we will post it relentlessly just to watch you cry bitch tears. good job lad.

Emma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Its not the same one, just look at her helpless expression, knowing she is powerless to resist it and telling herself she is doing it to be in a position she can help other less fortunate women.

I'm only here occasionally and have only seen it occasionally.

Taken 1 second apart harveys face looks the same.
You are a fucking idiot

It all started about 3 years ago when I was planning the kidnap and rape of Emma. When I first saw Emma on Harry Potter my dick got hard. After that moment I started fantasizing about her as she aged i would get even more hard as she aged ,the more she became a sex symbol to me. I became mortified as I saw become a feminist and it made me mad so after I saw that i started to formulate a plan to kidnap and rape her no not just rape her but for her to become my brain-dead sex slave.

Year 1

I started my plan to kidnap Emma. First I would have to find out when and where a vulnerable time she would be alone so I can grab. To achieve the first part of my plan I started to look on the internet for events she would be attending and hotels she would be staying but as I was looking the information up a news alert came on and said Emma’s itinerary for the next 2 years was on the internet. So I saw that as a sign to keep this plan on going. I found the spot on her schedule and marked it for 2 years later because it would give me time to go over everything and it would be at her most vulnerable. Next on the to-do list was to get a list of supplies together for the day I was going to kidnap Emma. That list would contain chloroform and some rope and some gags, dildos, torture devices, get hypnotisation videos and audio, and some fucking machines and vibrators. Once I had that list down I went on to Amazon and was able to find most of the things there but for the torture stuff and hypno stuff I had to go further into the web. It took me awhile to find some of the stuff be I was able to find them. Now all I had to do was wait for them to arrive but just in case someone was tracking my purchases and wanted to know where I lived I put in a fake name, address and credit card. For the address I use a P.O Box under that fake name aswell so no-one could find out who bought all the items on my list.

Year 2

As I waited for the next year to kidnap Emma I bought a farmhouse to build my dungeon to keep Emma in. I build the dungeon a good 20 feet underground so no-one could hear her scream or anything while we were down there. I then also set up the torture devices the fucking machines, and I also bought a rack to put the selection of dildos i bought. My favourite one of the bunch was The Colossus Dildo it’s my favourite one because it big one it will hurt to have it up her ass. I can just imagine her screaming as attach it to a machine that will fuck her endlessly. I can her say “Don’t please don’t put it in my arse it going to hurt.” and I would say “Hahaha babe you better get used to pain as your pleasure you’re going to experience a lot of it down here.” and then i would turn the machine on full blast and i would hear her scream the most wonderful things. I would just stand there naked and masturbating in front of her and before I came I would shove my 9 inch dick down her throat and would cum right into her stomach.

Year 3

It was finally time to kidnap Emma and make her my sex slave. When I found Emma’s schedule two years ago online I marked the day she would be most vulnerable her guard’s day off and when she would be leaving Tesco. I waited in the parking lot and as she was walking out I grabbed her attention and asked her if I could borrow her phone and had her follow me to my car and said it had broken down and I needed a tow. Once she had her back turned I used the chloroform on her and she dropped like a sack of potatoes. I then placed her in the trunk of my car and drove to the farmhouse out in the countryside of Scotland. Once at the farmhouse I took her from the car and carried her to the dungeon and once I got her to the dungeon I realized i had kidnapped Emma Watson. I became so giddy I couldn’t help myself I undress and I then undress Emma and strapped her to the cross so she would be spread eagle shaped and I started to fuck her and fucked her I did. I was so over excited I came right into her pussy but Emma was still knocked out and put my dick back in her pussy and took my time. I started to caress her body I fingered her ass I was also sliding my dick back and forth ,back and forth. As I was doing her slowly this time around Emma had start to wake up and I was still fucking her. Once she finally fully woken up she was so frightened and confused at where she was. Then she got angry and angry I liked it meant she was going to put up a fight. Then Emma spoke “You son of a bitch! I’m going to kick your ass!” and then I said “Oh darling you don’t realize no one is going to find or hear you down here.” she said “ Yeah someone will find me I’m famous and important.” I then laughed at the statement she put saying “Oh Emma you’re in the countryside of Scotland and you’re 20 feet underground no one is going to find you.” After that conversation I grabbed some more chloroform and knocked her out once again. After I knocked her out I strapped her to a horse and put and fucking machine with a 1.2 foot dildo attached to it and put it on full speed and that’s when the transformation started as the year went on I put her on multiple machines whipped her and hit her and fucked her over and over. I also had her watch and listen to hypnosis to make her more suggestive.

Present Day

It’s now present day and Emma is now my full sex slave. Today I started today by going down to the dungeon and was greeted to the sound of Emma moaning as she was stuffing her ass with her favorite dildo The Moby Dick but since it’s so huge she can only get the tip in. She was fucking her self so hard. She saw me out of the corner of her eye and said “Master I need your cock and cum please give it to me I NEED it” I then said “Of course slave.” I then proceeded to have her deepthroat my dick. Emma was going so slow with the blowjob/deepthroat I then started to fuck her face I was going hard she was moaning on my cock as she was still bouncing on the dildo. Well more sitting than bouncing and while I was fucking her face she started humming to get my cum. Such a greedy slut she became. After I came in her throat I started to fuck her pussy it was so nice and ready for me. I slide in so easily and started sliding in and out and then I came in her pussy and then I shoved my cock in her mouth to clean it and then I started to write this if I ever get caught.

wew the anti emma watson autism, she is truly /ourgirl/ and get's a ton of (You)s

wow, you truly showed him

But that is a text by one of her fans.

No it isn't it's by someone larping as some young polyp who saw harry potter only 3 years ago because they were born in 2000

sage negated

It's brilliant user! But in my version, Emma kidnaps me

Pass.

Just fuck my board up

There's photographic evidence of your waifu being manhandled by Jews. Your waifu is trash. Deal with it.

What dont you get reddit? They both almost got into an altercation with the paparazzi. She was already the most famous and rich actress her age. Are you this dense? Daisy Ridley literally is a cocaine whore who definitely sucked dick, Emma Watson is a world famous actress and was pictured one time with Weinstein because she was already fucking famous and in a bunch of movies.

t. reddit

All white women are whores. They will do anything for money. They even fuck dogs.

Explain him gripping her and her pawed dress that led to a nip slip later in the night.

And she isn't a cure as she was as a child so she has to fuck jews for roles.

Sauce.
Good, that means she is perfect for what I want.

She's literally a high class hooker. Deal with it.

Emma is the best

Jesus christ you are so fucking stupid. If she was a hooker she would be worth 200-300 million dollars at least.

lol

Emma is the best

t. someone who knows nothing of Emma Watsons career and thinks some random film she did made her famous

You can bet every single oscar winner during his time at Hollywood did at least blow him. It was his core gimmick. So much the running joke is that only after winning one they don't need to do him favours.

Emma is a worthless dancing monkey who can't act and has a muntercore body.

God damn right!

t. reddit

t. reddit

i'm not playing your reddity game, reddit

IN A LAST DITCH EFFOR THE PLEB TALKS ABOUT OSCARS

TOP KEK DUDE SHE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT OSCARS SHE EVEN HAS SAID SO

WHAT DONT YOU GET IT WASN"T OSCARBAIT BC IT DIDNT GET ANY OSCARS

You're a fucking retard again, holy shit dude, she was already famous and going to be in more films no matter what

says the redditor

Shit taste reddito

Caps lock is cruise control for mad as fuck.

Damn what i'd give to be allowed to lick that small drop of sweat off her forehead

reddit

all win oscars and go on to do capeshit or vidya shit.

whos want to win oscars, emma watson doesnt need any of that

Emma doesn't really need films or oscars anymore. She has the WHO in her grip and soon the whole world will follow.

May She grow ever more powerful.

Never believe any actor who says that. They can't help it.

reddit

:^) lel mate.

She knows what kino essentially means something can have more vaule with mixed reception than full appraisal. She would be humbled to get an award but she doesn't care about getting it, Colonia was 0% jewish and so was the bling ring.

What about any of those are oscarbaity because you realize they have to actually get noms and be pushed by the studios and critics to get those right? Lol the movie where it showed false rape accusing was bad was oscarbait? Lol you dont know a thing.

Take my flower, Emma

SHITTED

She's been picking roles she likes

double reddit

I'm fucking sure she loves the bible.

she cut off her glorious locks

in fact she said she hated them?
why? because she was fucked while sporting them in harry potter 1

Big harv must have fondled her hair a lot, and told her they were beautiful.

She said back in 2008 when asked on stupid trivia what book shed pick to have stranded on an island it would be the holy bible. Why are you so mad all the time?

She hated them because she had to have her hair a certain way for 10 years you bozo