/borderreporter/ Border Patrol Online

blueservo.com/

WATCH THE BORDER LIVE AND REPORT ILLEGALS TRYING TO CROSS FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME

Pic related is the latest catch.

cool

They need to hook turrets up and let people control them from home.

What about the legal mexicans?

there are no legal mexicans

Your government disagrees

no thanks

The problem with that is how to keep commies from controlling the camera. They'd point it at the vround, sky, etc so no patriots could keep an eye out for beaners.

all we can do is checkem

How do you even function in this day and age?

Not faking the info

Time limits. I'm sure there will be virtual lines so folks won't be able to camp them.

This is going to end with thousands of anons spending all day flying drones up & down the border dropping buckets on Mexican's heads for points isn't it?

Have you not been paying attention to how many commies soros and co can hire? They could easily flood queues.

I hope no libshits spam this out of spite

Holla ForumsICE MEN REPORT

so is there any vetting on the site to show its legitimately? seems like a great oppurtunity but i havent found much direct verification on the site that its a govt entity (or direct contractor for the govt)

Have you not been paying attention to the numbers Trump pulls on immigration?

Yes. People with jobs. Not neet catladies and welfare commies. The only people with the time would be us and retired people who may or may not even be able to find the website on their AOL.

ah yes but if they want their people food (because we say no to welfare) they'll be monitoring our borders for us

Because people work 24/7. Don't worry Jose, you will have a few more opportunities to sneak back over before we reach a point when we can automate the bean dip making process.

Shit this is a really good idea, I hope they put tons of IP cameras along the border wall, so anyone watching can help secure our country from invading illegals.
Lower the cost for constant patrols.

Are these all prerecorded videos?

Sadly, it seems like it may be. I'm just getting old footage when I view the cameras, not actual live footage.

Example: blueservo. com/sightings/camera1.m4v

Feels bad to live in a swamp…

Site says their bandwidth is exceeded.

agreed

cross reference ips with social media to recognize open borders faggots and ban them outright.

oy vey

they're all in Mexico

they can get shot, too

This.

Heil

Anyone have another site we can use to watch?

Also, can I put this down as volunteer hours on my resume?

KILL THEM ALL

easy
they could only do it at select irl locations with a moderator whos paid to make sure commies dont stop the turrets from doing stuff

>https
pic related

it's a ruse

I'm not saying it isn't a ruse, but this reason is a stupid reason to include. Unless you're some kikel with shares in the registrar industry I'll use whatever piece of shit registrar that has the current best deals. Fuck brand loyalty.