Do girls actually do this?

Do girls actually do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=anime farts
miraikan.jst.go.jp/sp/toilet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does dubbing in anime always feel the same?

Yes but not as much.

That's not dubbed.

Yes, bitches are absolutely disgusting, user. Get to really know one and you'll never put one on a pedestal ever again

Would you rather eat poop flavored curry or curry flavored poop.

For some reason there's this belief that when guys get together we talk about farts and poop stories and compare dicks, but this is way more true of women.
Chicks are fucking gross, man.

first time i've ever seen an anime fart. i can see why it isn't shown more often, fucking disgusting.

I don't care, as long as it comes from a hot 2D milf I'd gobble it up tbh.

Cuckime everyone. Just wank fuel for horny teens

You dun goofed lad, you supposed to say "because dirty old men like it" good try no repeat

Where did I say pedophile? Weebs fap to this shit when they are introduced to it in their teenage years.

Yet strangely enough live action shows and movies can have all the sex and sex appeal they can cram into the screen and nobody would even dream of thinking about suggesting that it's "wank fuel for horny teens."

And while Westerners keep chanting "sex sells" like it was a mantra, fanservice-laden anime shows don't sell all that well.

These shows and whatever they are based on are made in Japan for Japanese audiences.

This. And we get this toilet humor in every western show because kikes are obsessed with feces and farts.

/a/ bans all fartposting

The jew fears the samurai

cuckit's cuckifor cuckinips cuckidumbass, cuckiweebs cuckijust cuckileech cuckioff cuckithe cuckindustry

no one cares weeb

You cared, and so did and . Also, should child molesters like you go around calling other people names?

no one cares weeb

If you don't care then why do you keep replying? And again, should child molesters like you go around calling other people names?

no one cares weeb

You are making the board worse you can tell by the reddit in the threads

wew

You don't care but we both know you'll be here for the next 20 hours if I keep replying to you (but no longer than that of course, you've got kids to fuck).

no one cares weeb

What's the next step of your master plan?

no one cares weeb

Last word

Don't discriminate against cartoon kin you ff/a/scist! *farts*

This thread.

Last word

Chinks are obsessed with farts. They even have fart idols.

I can't remember ever seeing a fart joke in a Japanese movie or show.

lmgtfy.com/?q=anime farts

Doesn't contradict what I said.

You aren't Japanese so why should anyone care about your ignorant thoughts on the matter.

I didn't say anything that was ignorant, and I wasn't presenting any thoughts on the matter. Even if I was, what does it matter that I'm not Japanese?

Downtown does this every new year. Now you just have to click and you can't say that any more. If you don't click you are no better than reddipol who gas chambers isn't real because they didn't see them in use.

Weebcuckery is a foundation of Holla Forums and should be shit on every time it is mentioned.

It matters because you don't live there and only have limited and secondhand knowledge of aspects of their culture that you happen to be interested in. Your opinions on their culture mean less than nothing.

I wasn't talking about variety shows, and I've seen barel any of those. I also never said or implied that fart jokes couldn't possibly exist in Japan. Nor did I say or imply I'm a weeb.

It makes no difference whether or not I live there, and I was not expressing an opinion.

I know what it means. That wasn't the point. I wasn't asking you what the word means.

This thread shows clearly that there is projection occuring here. You are the ones with the fixation, which you are projecting onto Japan.

It makes all the difference. You literally have no idea what you are talking about because you have no actual experience with the subject and your opinions and ignorant statements about what they do or don't do are worthless.

That is exactly what it means and you proudly proclaimed igborance. Like all weebcucks you don't even understand the basics of the culture you idealize. You are aut-reich brown SJWs white knighting for porky fascist ant people harder than a male feminist on Holla Forums

WEW reddipol gets dumber every day.

It makes no difference. You're either very bad at thinking or just desperately grasping at straws.

I never proclaimed ignorance anywhere, nor did I proclaim or otherwise indicate myself to be a weeb or an SJW or a white knight. Fart humor is not a "basic" element of Japanese culture.

I was, again, not talking about variety shows. I don't watch them and have barely seen anything from them so I don't even think about them.

I have no affiliation with reddit or Holla Forums.

No you sob't. Like niggers and kike, humans decide what to call you.

stop imitating anime autist.

ESL is worse than reddit.

You didn't prove me wrong and I never moved any goalposts.

You have no evidence that I'm a weeb, and it would be a miracle of the universe if you even know what the word means.

Interesting that me merely stating that I don't remember seeing fart jokes in Japanese media instantly triggered such a massive freakout.

I never claimed fart jokes don't exist in Japan, and as I already said I was not talking about variety shows.

I don't have any affiliation with ESL either, whatever that is.

stop imitating a superior autist. is /cow/ really slow today or something?

I'm not the one freaking the fuck out and going to DEFCON 1 because someone doesn't remember seeing fart jokes in Japanese media.

you aren't a patch on the real thing. come back when you can more accurately portray him.

Have you never heard about WW2?

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm sure in your head it's something very important.

you know exactly what I'm talking about. you aren't good at this and it is annoying.

No, I think I've done a pretty good job of showing what a bunch of morons you are.

I miss that sperg. What happened to him?

we out autismed him I guess. he hasn't been around for a while.

I am still here, just like I told you guys last time. It got boring so I have been broadening my shitposting to see if I can find something that gives me the same childlike joy as long retarded posts about nothing that are guarateed to get me upset responses.

fug off pretender

That a singing tapeworm?

A singing fart

Disgusting.

alright, maybe farts are just primally funny and it has nothing to do with kikery.

Yes

The Japanese have an arcade game represented by a literal shithead mascot that's all about jamming a plastic finger up a plastic ass and if you do well enough you get toy shits as a prize.

Other than their brain maturity there typically isn't a difference.

Unless your count a 40-something's beer gut, saggy varicose vein covered tits, and crow's feet eyes the hallmark of a well developed woman. I love MILFs.

Too many nukes or not enough? The eternal debate rages.

This is seriously the best board on 8ch.

That's it? Some rare arcade machine that probably doesn't exist anymore?

Digimon has a monster that uses shit as a projectile and eats shit for sustenance.

There's a series of popular textbooks that teaches their subjects using shit to make it entertaining.

Japs have a shit museum.
miraikan.jst.go.jp/sp/toilet/