STOP, MY INVINCIBLE SON

STOP, MY INVINCIBLE SON.

The meme is "Stop, invincible son.", there's no "my" you stupid fucking retard. You can't even meme properly, can't even shitpost. You are that stupid. You are THAT MUCH of a failure. This thread should be deleted and your sorry ass banned you stupid nigger.

Doctor Pavel, I am CIA.

i also came here to post this

he never recovered from waterworld

THERE HAS TO BE AN INVISIBLE SUN

It's always been posted both ways nigger, lurk more before you post

being this mad, mesa say good good.

You're doing it wrong you stupid queer.

I'm sorry, but are memes set in stone? Oh, that’s right. They are just information virii. In fact, mutation is what causes them to spread and grow. Does adding one word suddenly makes it incomprehensible? Is that what you’re saying? Because if you’re saying that I can assure you that you’re wrong. Why would you make this post when you clearly knew what it was and autistically raged that it is changing? The memes are still changing right now and they have been the continuing to do so for how many years now? We're discussing one of the worst flicks in capeshit who just happen to have a meme because they’re feeding off the energy of spiteful contrarianism. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Holla Forums is still one of the best fucking boards on 8ch, we are the most creative board and would be top board if reddipol didn’t post cuckime. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded posts like this. You know why? Because you’re going to be embarrassed when the meme changes and Holla Forums accepts it. Oh look at that, the thread is already calling you out. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a posts on this board again and I’m fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you’re the only guy making all those cuckime threads because you’re a faggot hater who doesn’t like Holla Forums because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking threads on the board, like I give a fuck. It’s so easy to spot out your threads now, you’re a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don’t you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That’s just you, you’re always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Imagine being one of those Synder fans on cuckchan or reddit who unironically think BVS is an underrated gem of a kino and eat up capeshit

Impressive and saved.

Ironically Costner will never play a character better than The Mariner.

Who created this meme must have aspenger syndrome and be unable to understand human reactions properly.

What the hell is this

STOP, MY WIFE'S SON

This thread sucks.

Please, don't use your super speed and reflexes to make it look like a miraculous coincidence, let me die because the audience needs some cheap excuse to relate to you.

hola reddito

Story, user?

Hey, so far is literally a staple in non-2D Superman stories to always kill J. Kent at some point for some stupid reason.

Based /sp/ lad banter angry handegg pasta

STOP MY INVISIBLE SON

He wanted Clark to experience things as a normal person, including the bad experiences.

I guess maybe it’s because they don’t want another Dad besides Jor-El, thinking normies will be confused.

Such is the naive rigidity of the autistic mind.

Considering he goes on to use his powers to save other people, that's a completely redundant notion.

People often want things but don't get them.

Somebody get this hotter hair out of this thread. We need big men (to you)