Is Bruce Campbell a Reddit actor or not?

Is Bruce Campbell a Reddit actor or not?

Is my dick in your arse Reddit or not?

Sam Raimi's buttbuddy? Most definitly.

It was a different time

Army of Darkness is kino dark humor.

What happened to just saying meme?

He's a dad-favorite, so redditors grow up with their dad lovingly quoting Evil Dead and they start doing it ironically and pretend to like him.

Yeah, but it happened accidentally.

Go to comicon Don't go, it's shit. It's unadulterated consumerism. Bruce Campbell learned from his mistakes in the past. He hated being a B-lister and tried to pull out of it, but his career suffered.
He learned, stopped giving a shit, and took jobs that paid.

He doesn't like his fans, but he likes his work.
Pay attention to how he talks to retarded fans.
Look at where he lives rural eastern washington/oregon

Reddit likes Campbell because "OMG ITS BRUCE CAMPBELL OINK OINK" just like they like Che, Lenin, Boinie, Hillary, and Boytheapea.

They love him because he's the entry-level b-movie actor and since redditors are a bunch of hipsters, they just LOVE b-movies that are so bad they are good, omg, so quirky! Let me drink some jizz while i'm at it.

he's good in the new evil dead tv show.

He would have been a great, comical James Bond in his heyday. Too bad he's also a pastor and (((hollywood))) probably didn't like that so much.

Proto-Reddit

Army of Darkness, while not Reddit in and of itself, can be considered a precursor to the memey action bullshit we have today.

Evil Dead 2 is a better movie, better horror and a better comedy.
fight me.

He's hard to classify.
He has reddit features obviously, but I don't think he's /theirguy/.

Sounds like Mark Hamil

This is a reddit statement.

only good thing he's been in tbh

He was going to be revealed as Mysterio in Spider-man 4

That would've been awesome. Shame about the whole Vulture thing though.

He's mostly reddit for sure, other people have no idea who it is

Everything you like and post is reddit.

I like him well enough. He was probably the best character in Burn Notice, maybe apart from the chain smoking mom

Unless it is anime, the it is Holla Forumsleftypol/ which ever is situationally the most contrarian opinion.

I enjoyed Hercules and Xena.