What a dievoice cast!

What a dievoice cast!

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=cvPqNjMWt5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beyonce is such a fucking egotistical whore. she was offered the role of Madame Garderobe in beauty and the beast and turned it down because she thought it was beneath her, and the black chick they got in her place had a better voice.

how does this even work?

a shitton of cgi and greenscreen like the jungle book which was overrated as hell and kind of bad

is the cast mostly niggers because the movie is based in africa?

They can't get away with WEWUZing about any sort of real history or society, because they've never built any, so instead they WEWUZ about fictional furry adaptations of hamlet

He actually fits the bill on that one.

Disney continues to eat its poop and then poop it out again and then eat it again.

The Jungle Book at least left some room for a live action adaption. That shit won't work for lion king as there aren't any humans in it. They may as well make an obvious cgi adaption of the animated movie.

All I see is black and white actors

what even is that picture damn

Who

Reminder that male lions are lazy and sexist

as much as I hate the guy, he is legitimately a great fit for the role

fucking dropped

given his proximity to Shenzi I imagine that Azizi and Kamari are the new names for Banzai and Ed

That whore is not an actress
That Chosen isn't an actor either
Also who the fuck are those after Seth Dudeweedlmao?

That’s racist by not trying to be racist

Racism is a canard, a spook. Racial adgitation of idpol obsessed liberals. Under true communism Comrade Cleatus and Comrade Jamaal would both work together to ensure the capatilist hollywood parasites are properly dealt with by the workers.

hooktube.com/watch?v=cvPqNjMWt5k

so is Disney just going to keep riding on their former glory instead of making something new that's good?

They could just go the Lion King musical route. I was expecting they'd go the live action jungle book route since that seems like the obvious choice given their live action template they've been following. We probably won't see trailers for it till mid 2018 since this won't be out until 2019.

why

Current Year man is the new Rowan Atkinson
How does that make you feel

Can you blame them?

yup, that's Rowan Atkinson alright

pottery

WHAT'S THE MATTA GOYEEM, YA DON'T LIKE NIGGAS IN YA MOOVIEZ. DON'T YOU LIKE A NICE NIGGA TA LOOK AT DOY SCRYEEN. COME ON, BRING YA WOMAN TA SEE DA NOICE NIGGA ON DA SILVA SCREEN. MAYBE YA KIDS WANNA BE A NIGGA WHENZ DAY GROW UP.

What did they mean by this?

And the fuck did he do besides that?

He was on Community, some other late night show and he did some stand-up shows.

He's probably better liked as a meme than as a person.

Will James Earl Jones live long enough to voice Mufasa in the 2034 remake?

The ones who aren't dindus, are kikes

WE