Vague Won: A Star Wars Review -- The Rogue One review that nobody wanted

ITS OUT
RLM AND E;R BTFO BY /OURGUY/ ETERNALLY

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/daisy.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mike hated the movie because JJ didn’t direct it. Next time you post one of your videos make sure you know the basics.

He does mention that.

This guy does a good impression of Star Trek: Generations Mr. Plinkett. And a better Mr. Plinkett in general than Mike these days.

Wrong. Rent is due tomorrow.
If you can't pay, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement - again.

So why did he shoot him?

Why would E;R be btfo? He hates Rogue One as much as every other user here who's not a halfchan refugee.

Okay. “He” should lurk more.

E;R basically just said it was better than TFA because the main girl was cuter, and there was a funny robot. I agree with that much.

r u cereal?

Daisy Ridley is a literally-who scrub who required acting lessons on set to get through the movie. She looks like a xenomorph, and she's literally barren and therefore an automatic failure of a woman.

I still don't get how she got the job

Have you been paying attention at all over the last few weeks when it comes to hollywood news? Obviously casting couch. Probably sucked jewjew abram's circumcised cock.

(((Cucklasa))) BTFO
E;R-sempai was just called antisemtic.

I bet you suck cocks too dontcha?

he proudly wears that a badge of honor.

Because she's mystery meat, big deal in the overseas market.

I'm too old to figure out if you are being ironic or not

Do these look human to you? Hmmm…

Oh, you know why.

Pretty sure he is being moronic - as usual.

I'm liking this guy, his Plinkett impersonations are breddy gud and his editing and humor are close enough to the real thing for it to be enjoyable.

wew lad

It's more enjoyable tham Shit Wars at least

I would've preferred it without the plinkett impersonation, but I get why he did it, because RLM went to shit and this guy basically had to step in as the replacement Plinkett.

the fuck

She's going bald, isn't he?

An E;R and a real Plinkett video within mere days of each other? Oh my.

I want to cum on her bald head

Kind of weird but they don't look elongated in other pictures. That image has been tampered with tbh

Hmmm… mileswmathis.com/daisy.pdf

So basically what i've always suspected, this is all just new age royalty, they put the descendants of nobles in prominent positions and get the masses to worship them indirectly, instead of just overtly calling them royals like they used to. They still rule over you, but you don't know it now and aren't likely to get out the guillotines over it.

They would be lucky to just get their heads chopped off. Things are happening fast user, Hollywood is already crashing and burning.

Felicity Jones almost couldn't act and she was better than Daisy

Keep telling yourself that.

E;R shis on prequels too

The faggot got a shitty taste then.

Star Wars was always shit

You’re shit

This was decent.

Good stuff. Keep it up!

e;r isn't a fan of star wars so it's ok