We will live free or die enslaved

The white man of the future will either live with a fully automatic rifle on his shoulder, a young white wife by his pair and a nice house on a semi-rural towns of about 50.000 dwellers, all of them white, at least 3 kids, all of whom will have military training and will be member of a militia, thus with the right to vote, will patrol his neighborhood on shifts within the local patrol and will provide for his family, with the minimal work needed, no need for the modern overexplotation caused by the industrialization.
It must be that or else there won't be any white people on the future, in a future white community there must be no place for big pozzed cities, liberalism, enslaved people and diversity.
Either on the future we, meaning white people, live as free men or there won't be white people at all.
pic related is the ideal of white man we must achieve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah. We will be forced into mountain retreats and walled communities surrounded by mongrels and shitskins raiding us for gibs though.

Sounds like what happened with the Druze and the Yazidi. Not an entirely implausible view of the future, unfortunately.

What a lazy nigger.

Metal. As. Fuck.

Underrated post. The analogy is solid indeed.

Thread theme I guess.

better put it on semi
?
lol city-fags can't into rural
fuck voting
if you aren't getting your ass taxed off, working hard for the future is not a burden
>>>Holla Forums

this tbh

Only militiamen should vote.

Im advocating for ruralism.
Back in old days rural work required the minimum work.

you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, and thinking 50000 is rural is laughable
It didn't require 'minimum' work, it required lots and you are tied to it, but the surplus easily went into more kids and larger herds.

Even at SA level of whites, they will still not wage war against the niggers.

This will probably be what the US will be like in generations to come.
The only race war to come in America would be niggers 'vs beaners. probably a good thing

Whites are generally pushovers, or at least that's what we've become now, so they wont throw the first punch. They never cared about the futility of the situation around them. Once they push back they'll either be destroyed like our ancient civilizations across the continents, or they'll be on the path to greater glory. There is no in-between. Anything that falls in that category basically means you're a mixed mutt as genes get smashed into oblivion and new races are born.

The question is will white people have the ability to do what could never be accomplished in previous centuries and go on a bloody ethnic cleansing rampage for the sake of survival? I doubt it. If our ancestors lacked the will and were stronger men, then what makes people think we'll be better? I'd love to see it I just only see a temporary retreat until people become fully conscious that the struggle for our existence IS LIFE.

This so much.

It's not like women need to step the fuck up and improve or anything.

thanks for the demoralisation
My ancestors were stronger, but have never lived around people more foreign than a hundred miles away so it was never necessary before. They fought for the hell of it, anyone with a drop of that blood will fight again soon.

Kill yourself MGTOW shill.
He's talking about ideals, not what's going on now.

This post indicates you're nonwhite.

You're either a kike or a woman, but either way you're fucking retarded.

I think many would fight, but is correct: they won't throw the first punch.
They will wait for a leader, someone to run behind.
Trump is probably not that leader, by the way.

….hahahahah….
Are you retarded.
here ya go chief
just because You don't see it on news
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
Doesn't mean your right.

My intent wasn't to be demoralizing, but to be realistic. Just like how people have one set view of a race war and constantly find themselves upset until things play out exactly how they see it in their head.

The way this is playing out so far is through a bunch of phases while everyone just wants to predict the end.

Don't be so emotionally short sighted about it. We take a lot before we get riled up. It's a defining feature and a curse at the same time.

yeah, I don't disagree with that, though at this point a lot of people are already primed for when that happens.
I've never understood people who need leaders, but you have to look to history to find better ones than trump.

I fail to see any point to what you are saying.

I'm not saying you're doing this deliberately, but this is leftist rhetoric