Could you baka suggest me an anikino that includes gloom, madness and maybe some action?

Could you baka suggest me an anikino that includes gloom, madness and maybe some action?

Psycho Pass.

could you 9s suggest me a touhou that includes gloom, madness, and maybe some anime?

Why

It's cuckime and no I won't.

megumin a slut

YOU A SLUT FUCK YOU

fuck off

What did he meme by this?

Code Geass

Throne of Blood

Look no further than Haiyore! Nyaruko-san. It's based on Lovecraft's works and scholars say it is the most accurate adaptation of his works to date.

Berserk is the best manga but the anime is sort of sloppy.
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Higurashi When They Cry

All that rape broke her brain.

I'd almost be impressed if I wasn't convinced it's just a side effect of aspergers.

>>>/a/

Seven more years of goon tears.

Goes on /a/

The fact that these threads only have like, a day of activity tells me there's a whole lot of cuckime kike samefagging going on.
There's an agenda here.

I could've sworn this was Holla Forums and not /a/ once. Oh well, at least we're not Holla Forums or /pone/.

Elfen Lied

It's probably jidf buffalo trs shareblue russian leftypol int avon. regardless, everyone really is out to get you

Gall Force.

You arent gonna save this shit show. Actually talking about or suggesting anime that isn't purely about the cute girls meme is just gonna get drowned out by garbage. Look at these fucking idiots early on in the thread. This place is diseased, needs to be burned to the ground before anything of worth can even begin to be posted again.

I'm a zealot, rick. A ZEAAAALOT

Angel Cop.
The kikes in America actually edited the subtitles because it called them out so hard.

Elfen Lied is really good. I have to rewatch that.

I know. I just wanted to post it in the vain hope that maybe there's a decent human being in this shit thread who would find out just how much better anime used to be before the 2010s and find happiness in one of these forgotten classics. But then I see touhoufags and realize that maybe there aren't decent people left.

I stand corrected. There are no decent human beings left.

What meme? are are you implying that 3d drawing is good?

except for you ofc

Hope rides alone

You didn't even post a scene or a summary. You posted a fucking soundtrack. You smug elitist faggots are the worst.

Nothing screams "I'm a juvenile faggot" more than when someone gets buttmad over older media he's never bothered to see.

Post one of your favorites then, you unseasoned faggot.

People who are fundamentally not comfortable with anime have always been saying this.

i was going to watch a movie, but your delusion is more entertaining. not even that user, but damn. is this advanced bait?

When compared to tame modern trash and OVAs that barely break newgrounds? Then yes. Modern anime is pretty uncomfortable trash.

People like you were saying the same thing decades ago, and decades from now there will be more people like you saying the same thing. Oh, remember the good old days with shows like Attack on Titan and One Punch Man? But now anime is dead.

I did.
Most of the anons posting waifu shit have probably seen all the classics as well, and assume everyone has. But keep jerking yourself off over how enlightened you are.

What's with all this weeb crap on Holla Forums?

Go back to >>>/a/ you faggots.

Yeah, how come there's anime on a TV and film imageboard? This is really mystifying.

The asshurt of weebs never gets old.

Yeah, those "weebs" are so asshurt unlike the redditors having meltdowns left and right whenever they see any anime. They're just keeping it cool and their meltdowns are merely ironic.

lol asshurt

When you spend at least an hour or two every day loudly protesting against anime on an imageboard, it may be that the one who is asshurt is actually yourself.

imagine being this upset at people not liking what you like

The eternal projection of the millennial mind.

Stay in denial weebs. Go home or get schwifty!

Please die.

How can anime even compete?

I don't know why everyone is arguing. It's all cartoons.

Aren't you supposed to be standing in a long ass line at a McDonald's somewhere while waiting for some shitty limited edition micro cups of teriyaki ketchup sauce?

Almost there guys. Keep up the bestposting.

Well, if you say so.

Because the fisting guys go over THERE, dammit.

Kpee telling yourselves that Holla Forumstards.

Wubalubadubdub! Triggered yet faggots?

I pray that this is not bait, but recent events have taught me that your faggotry is probably all too real.

Feels *BURP* FUCKING GREAT MORTY

Poe's law has taken full effect now…

quit your bitching catamite

Is this what losing feels like?

You're a burger. You were born knowing what losing feels like.

Whatever you say eurocuck. Keep lapping the balls of murica's shitty reddit cartoon while your wife's son's anus gets invaded by foreign jihadists.

Why does this thread exist. What is wrong with you weebcucks?

deliberate incompetence only makes you look petty, weeb

Everyone is a weeb

Really makes you think

low and behold, the cuckime thread is slow as fuck.
It's been three days
THREE DAYS
pity bump

the gloom is mostly window dressing instead of actual gloom (mostly) but soul eater

NIPON BONZAI

Death the kid basically having to eat his dad to save his friends and in the process losing the human part of himself that held together so many friendships as he shoulders the burden of an eternity as essentially a beaurcrat in the cosmic order shifting work from pule a to pile bee yourself;D

Shit is fucking depressing and I still want to cum on Maka's thighs.

nice work spoiling it
but isnt that just the manga ending? its been a while but I thought that only happened in the mange ending

U FAGITS NEEDA WATCH BLEACH
BLECH IS THE BEST GOOKIME ON THE MARKET

Why ain't you faggots done been talking about good gookime? like one beese

made in abyss is a good cuckime

man, I sure do love me some one fece and narutu. they got a new one out now, and narutu done had himself a gay son, hoo boy. talk about progressive!

Bun, Boo, or Booze?

ron pick

The anime reich will last 1000 years

man that's a shitty meme.
people who like touhou are the shittiest kind of weebs.
anime and j-vidya girls are retarded.

What reich? Where is it? What are you even talking about, man? You anti-breeder weebkike fags are an anchor upon the right and the left.

2hu is great. Only goons hate it.

grating maybe

Time to spam my weeaboo folder

all me

sugou baka desu ne please to be posting cuckims my fellow (((white))).cuckime entusiests

What was his condition?

He watched cuckime