He dindu NUFFIN

he dindu NUFFIN

Other urls found in this thread:

americanlastnames.us/last-names/Jewish/K/K-56.html
thegoldwater.com/news/11017-House-Of-Cards-Employees-Say-They-Were-Sexually-Assaulted-By-Kevin-Spacey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's this a code for?

both nazis and jews are terrible people

Probably means he was german, against the debasement of his currency and dated a girl a year younger than him when he was 18.

This to be honest, Jerrycuck larping has become hip with the kids. It's like a support system / cult for bullied nerds who want to become the biggest authoritarian bullies as adults and get free shit out of it. Then they disguise and virtue signal it as a righteous moral crusade when in reality they don't lift a finger for their own mother let alone their entire race

REDDIPOL ETERNALLY BTFO THE FUCK OUT
ANIME=DEAD
Holla Forums=RED

OY VEY so depraved :^(

You've been forcing this reddipol meme for almost a year now and I still don't get it.

Not him, but reddit is notorious for having reddit reject polfags who invaded cuckchan

It's literally what ever board except leftypol calls them.

The old nazi father child rapist defense. There is no personal responsibility in current year.

sounds made up tbh

Doesn't this guy seem trustworthy to you?

he does tbh

this is a pathetic way of bouncing around the fact that you tried to fuck a kid, kevin.

so kill yorself already

Nazis hated pedophiles, though.

O rly?

>stalin runs around frantically seizing means of production food stockpiles

I'm a white male

FTFY

Is that why Spacey's gay?

pretty much.
nazis claim to hate gays, but all of their sodomizing of boys is what creates gays.

>(((hollywood)))

I guarantee you less than 2% of the people on Holla Forums have ever read Mein Kampf. Their beliefs are ridiculous caricatures of actual Nazi philosophy. Like everything they know about it comes from anti-Hitler propaganda films, only they sided with the cartoonish version of Hitler shown in those movies.

Hold on a second…
Kevin Spacey's mother's name:
Kathleen Ann (née Knutson) Fowler
His mother's maiden name is Knutson.
americanlastnames.us/last-names/Jewish/K/K-56.html

Why would a "Nazi" marry a jew?

thegoldwater.com/news/11017-House-Of-Cards-Employees-Say-They-Were-Sexually-Assaulted-By-Kevin-Spacey
Wew

What's the best translation of Mein Kampf? I want to read it but the book has been edited a lot since hitler's death. Not sure which would be the most accurate.

Be sure to read Alfred Rosenberg's "The Myth of the Twentieth Century" as well.

>(((Rosenberg)))
Are you serious or joking?

No parentheses there, I assure you.

it's always the nazis

even when it's not the nazis, it's the nazis

Stalag editon should be easy to find on /pdfs/

What are you doing shitposting on the internet britfag? Shouldn't you prep abdul to fuck your wife right about now? Also, isn't it almost time for the next monthly londoner bombing? Better run for cover limey.
If there is one positive thing about the destruction of europe, it's that great cuckistan finally got what it deserves.

lol

/thread