en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylian_Mbappé
twitter.com/FranckBarbey
archive.is/zxJj6
archive.is/yjqRg
archive.is/kyOYq
militaryfactory.com/battles/french_military_victories.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Formigny
archive.is/1sNwa
facebook.com/killian.barbey/videos/vb.100010089634644/368902890122696/?type=2&theater
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like France is burning lately. Lets see how this turns out

taking bets on ethnic / religious background

Repeating integers decide who it was.
I say it was a Frenchman who follows a peaceful religion and whose parents come from outside of France.

Moroccan

Grasse looks nice.

White, not really, Algerian

It's over.

Mudslimes did it. No question.

If only they had gun control!!!

Oh wait.

obviously what they need is MORE gun control!

MUDSLIME WITH "MENTAL ILLNESS" DID IT

Nigerian royalty.

Reported for sticky

If only they didn't have so many guns.

One frog vote for religion of peace.

I'm gonna go with a white guy false flag because the government is afraid of Marie Le Pen. Inside job all the way baby

My digits say it was another false flag, designed to prime people for a war against ISIS. It has been carried out by one or more mercenaries, payed by ZOG.

are there many school shootings in france?
thats the first one I heard about

you posted the same in deutschpol haha

Your repeating digits spoke and revealed to us that it's a false flag.

indeed

Marvellous.

wew lad

Absolut richtig.

(checked)
Not a risky bet and most likely true. If it is indeed a Mudslime though, they'd either delay or deny it to the very end or come up with some way of whitewashing said Mudslime to look as white as possible. They could also pull this as well. Gotta do whatever it takes to push that narrative and agenda…

saved for posterity

I'm hearing it's a 17 y/o.
The headmaster seems to have been the target.
Which is weird since he is reported to have had a rifle and 2 sidearms and 2 grenades.
It''s near Cannes in southern France.
It seems to be an upperclass village near Cannes.

what the french media is saying is nothing at all about whodunnit
just one journal says that the shooter was "of european type" but as it may be info coming from "some unreliable witness account / a virtue signaling schoolgirl", it could be just the brainwashing talking, describing an ordinary and integrated mudslime
or it could be a huwhyte male, being all evil n shit

breaking: they say now that the 17yo student shooter did watch burgerland school shooting videos on the internet
so it's probably gun control, not terrorism

News outlets here say that it was a military school, anyone got an English source on that?

not military school at all, ordinary highschool with some grad school/community college equivalent and a few tard wrangling classes

Looks like we got fake news'd again.

Gun control: It just werks!

1 guys arrested, was heavily armed, 17 y/o
One on the run.
Npt known prior with the police.
8 injured.

There will be a press briefing at 17h

It was a 3rd generation onion-seller Frenchman - with a typically Gallic hooked nose - who recently returned from a 2-year humanitarian mission to Aleppo.

chechked

google translate of some news site, they all look the same

German amish nazi

Up to 8 people according to rt now. Also:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Fucking pussy faggot
Why were the Columbine kids the only ones that got it right?

Also letterbomb at IMF offices in Paris.
Probably not linked.

Once again, German quality work breaks all records.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting

These 3 terms could easily describe the same weapon

The only source for the "Marion's dad is a mossad kike" is a 2013 book by someone named "Christine Clerc" whoever the fuck that is. It was only recently that narrative was added to her Wiki page, probably in advance of the French elections so that people could shill Holla Forums with it.

Mossad connections are obviously alarming, but the fact that you guys literally only have one source combined with the rampant shilling makes me really skeptical of the narrative here. There were dozens of paid women who said Trump "raped" them prior to his election and we know how little truth was in their claims.

Then to prove my point someone else posts…

And on and on it goes

nope, the word in french for "long gun/hunting gun" is "fusil", and it's never used for hand weapons
pistol/revolver may be ambiguous, but when both are used, we suppose the speaker knows the distinction
the dude had several weapons
possibly some fakes, however

Damage limitation presented through lies.

Here is the proof written by her isreali Mossad father Roger Auque, he wrote the fucking book himself

Marion's father is Roger Auque, who was a self-admitted Mossad spy and journalist who died in September 2014
He wrote about it in a book "In The Secret Service", in which he revealed that he had been a spy for Israel.
"The Israelis, Auque reveals in a sensational autobiography released after his death, had asked to be introduced to a French businessman of Lebanese descent Iskandar Safa known as "Sandy," and in return promised Auque an interview with Sheikh Obeid, the spiritual leader of the Amal militant group based in Lebanon.

Auque accepted the request and came to Israel, where Amos was waiting for him along with the Mossad agent "Tony" and Israeli diplomat Uri Lubrani.

The interview with Sheikh Obeid never took place, but Auque ended up with a different story in his lap. When he returned to Paris, Auque fulfilled his part of the deal and introduced Lubani to the French businessman.

"During that time I established very close ties with Israel," Auque wrote in his biography. "I would travel there a lot. I wasn't just a journalist.

"The Israeli intelligence services paid me to complete certain missions, such as secret missions in Syria under the cover of a reporter. These missions were at times very dangerous, and I risked the worst, including death in the case of failure. I traveled to Damascus a number of time in order to make contact with the local elite, doctors, researchers and others – all of whom wanted to emigrate to the United States. Every time I would get the equivalent to a month's wage."

Roger Auque passed away in early September as a journalist and France's Ambassador to Eritrea. He was 58 years old at the time of his death – he fought cancer, which stuck him at the beginning of his career as a diplomat in the service of the French Foreign Ministry, during the last two years of his life.

Auque, a veteran combat war reporter who survived 391 days in Hezbollah captivity, decided in the last days of his life to write up his secrets, his adventures and the mysterious missions that he took part in.

His services, he claimed, were not limited to the Mossad."
http:// www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4627312,00.html

Amazon link to the book her own isreali Mossad agent biological father wrote
https:// www.amazon.fr/service-secret-R%C3%A9publique-Roger-Auque/dp/2213682410

Thanks for the clarification, by time I was reading the second image I forgot it was a translation. I'm just used to news outlets having an uniflesfamiliarity with terminology like 'assault r'

Every suspicious case like this has another suspect, who then just mysteriously disappears from the narrative.

/AFP/status/842370239832694784

I said the claim that he's Marion's father is only corroborate in a single book from 2013, with no other sources backing it up. It's the equivalent of a tabloid.

If you think Brevik and the Columbine shooters are some kind of heroes here then you're a distant outsider with no understanding of meme science.

Nobody said Auque isn't Mossad.
There is no proof Auque is Marion father, nor has he ever admitted himself, but an anti-FN "book" published under a pseudonym by parties unknown… Yet somehow this tabloid level trash makes it to wikipedia on a protected article…
Also the simple fact that you try to derail EVERY SINGLE FRENCH THREAD, even those not even remotely close to the subject, tend to prove you're a fucking shill trying to shape the narrative.

Sage report and hide.

So the identity of the "teenager" still hasnt been revealed even though he's in custody. Kebab all but confirmed?

Teenagers are fucking crazy when are they going to realise this before the stop letting more "children" in??

LoL, my post was proving that they were jewish zionist scum
There was no subtlety about it.

I post about Le Pen's biological father, I am called a liar, I prove my claims, they then pretend it isn't confirmed, when after the revelation of her real dad it was from that moment on confirmed.

It's the filthy kikes ITT and all the other threads championing these devious kikes I am demonstrating their modus operandi.

and you respond as though I am in support of these jewish terrorists…

and so it goes on

Every Frenchman knows this has been confirmed, it was first exposed and the family have conceded it as fact.

Yet here you are pretending her biological father wasnt an isreali Mossad spy or her real father

Not at all what I said. Filtered, retard.

Why is it always in southern France areas? Nice, Corsica, and now this

Gotta be a lone mudslime.

No, I correct all those lying hasbara shills pretending the jewish compromised candidate they are championing isn't an isreali Mossad intelligence operative, I prove their lies as lies.

it's important that these lies are exposed, very important, especially on a board like Holla Forums

Somebody get this hothead outta here…

reported

Reported for stating facts and backing them up, in defiance of all the lying jews ITT pretending every claim I demonstrated as fact is untrue, despite all evidence to the contrary?

Cuz its a shithole full of muzzies. That can break even real whites sometimes.

did you even read "au service secret de la republique" ?
in it you would see that Roger Auque was not a jew

google?? really??
next you'll be posting shit your local Rabbi tells you. GTFO

I think we can all be glad
>IT WASN'T TERRORISM

wtf are you talking about?
it's a google translate page of one of the 50 similar news websites that are the only information the public can have for now about the event
do you really want me to pirate some translation program and post the result you won't be able to check by yourself of the same info you can find on google news, without knowing if the program I used was jewed or not?
should I have abstained to include the logo and original page address in the 1st pic so as not to trigger your nooggerphobia?
are you a complete moron?

amish? you mean like a kike or something?

That's impossible, guns are illegal here.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4319954/Several-injured-shooting-French-school.html

WTF kind of name is that?
Were his parents Star Trekkies?

Where's the genetic tests to prove his claim?

pretty sure thats a Tunisian/Morroccan niggers name

Maybe a nig nog.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kylian_Mbappé

So he probably isn't a roach.

possibly the first Boko Haram attack in a Western nation

French version of Cillian, an Irish name.

well the only travesty here is that he didn't kill more people, I'm sure that school is nothing but shitskins now and thats why he snapped.

so the shooter is called "war/strife"
jeez what a coincidence haha

My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die; my genocide crusade begins… here!

I'm a potatonigger and I've never seen Cillian spelled any other way and I'm pretty sure baguettes don't pronouce 'y' as 'i'.
I could be way off though.

yeah same lad
i think the frogs pronounce it Kyil-leon

also algerian version of a slime name

Maybe there is hope.

There is definitely hope, your trips all but confirm it.

Sounds Berber or Kabylan.

A "French National"

Alberts more of an English name
French would be

Phew I was really worried for a second there, those poor refugees may have been in danger.

So it's kilian 17 year old white edgelord.
Son of this guy an ex-fn and now support of fillion.
twitter.com/FranckBarbey

how'd get a gun in france?

There are ways.

Gun control doesn't work.

edgelord facebook
archive.is/zxJj6

yuss, pictures
he was an edgy teen, son of a municipal councilor
he wiewed school-shooting videos !!1!1!!11!!one!!!

you will have to translate it yourself because it triggers sensitive anons when the evil mark of google appears in their browser
archive.is/yjqRg

so it's clearly the fault of violent videos on the internet

/MailOnline/status/842402890195042304

kebab?

see

praise be

I think, he was just edgyposting

Thank you.

Update on OP article:
archive.is/kyOYq

Don't you dare shit on Corsica now, its fucken beautiful

and people wonder why the French never win any wars
its because they cant shoot straight

history begs to difer

I bet that 100% of the 17yo edgelors's training is summarised here

kikepedia i know but :^)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Formigny

They won more than the Germans :^)

Meant for

wew another failed meme

well shit!

in fact when you think about it, it's quite amazing that the French have a reputation of "surrender monkeys who never win any wars" when a knowlege of reality should scream at you that they are
HORRIBLY DANGEROUS BLOODTHIRSTY MANIACS YOU HAVE TO BE INSANE TO THINK ABOUT PROVOKING

and beside that, they got the only functional blue-water navy appart from the USA, they build their own warplanes and space rockets, they get other countries to pay for the CERN or ITER on their own territory, and they got nukes…
good PR I guess

So it's fine to do the kikes bidding as long as you're not an actual jew? Who know Holla Forums became so lenient on kikery.

Ban guns!

Oh wait…

/AFP/status/842417306017886209

French citizen aren't aloud to have guns period. I lived in Avingon and nobody except some niggers smuggled guns in.

She looks like she wants to speak with his manager.

Now now, user. Don't be obtuse.

Not even shotguns for skeet and shit?

'Columbine fanboy' Kylian Barbey named as heavily armed shooter in Grasse high school attack.
archive.is/1sNwa

KEK GAVE US TRUTH ONCE AGAIN

headline
teenage boy loves guns
prolly bikes and cars too

LOL @ FIDF

The only people on earth scared of Frenchies are negro tribesmen in w. africa who only have bows & arrows to defend themselves with.

And Islam.

confirmed for ebil huwite nadzi dun it.

Must have been one hell of a detention.

If everyone started singing "I'm a Bar-bie girl! In a Bar-bie worrr-rrrld!" every time you entered the room, you'd want to kill them all, too.

Shitslam? No I think they got something callled "Goats'n'explosives"

its so drastic
fucking spastic

mixed reports indicate false flag.
Explosions, pump action shotgun, father is right wing politician.

Probably AK-47 Glock grenades.

not even bibiguns

How dare you! It was a French citizen whose parents are new Frenchmen following a European religion

I'm going with African youth who didn't receive his Gibs. And this will boost significantly Marine Le Pen popularity

I read "local" as "loyal"

nigger mudslime confirmed.

I'm a fucking leaf, and even we have firearms. Now I know how a burger feels.

and Columbine is again brought into a shooting, it wasn't the first shooting, gee.

Because you provided no proof, besides the claim of a journalist.
But you didn't…
You didn't confirm it…
What?

Where?
In a book by a leftist journalist…
Where?

This shouldn't be that hard. I've looked around, and can find no evidence of a 'confirmation' of any sort.
All that I can find is a journalist making a claim, followed by other journalists treating the claim - as you have - as though confirmed, without anything but the claims of a journalist as their evidence.
Do you have any actual evidence? I'm quite interested - it would be most-telling if the FN's darling twat-meat propaganda platform is the daughter of a Mossad agent raised by a "nationalist" beta-cuck provider.
Please provide links and direct quotations.

Oh, look.
Its the French version of Jo Cox!

Wow this totally not a false flag and the fact that this happened right before the elections has nothing to do with it either.

Like clockwork.

my god. i knew a corsican girl, wanted to wife her pretty bad but she was too rich to be with a pleb like me

Looks like a shitskin to me. My guess is either a mulatto or mudslime.

fucking magnets how do they work

This is too good to be true, the narrative of the murder obsessed white kid, son of a nationalist politician in france kills 2 people/

Tell me this was some kind of false flag.

Its French Jo Cox lad. That's all it is.

I bet nobody even got shot or died or anything, its all just a show by the ruling French regime to add a black mark to the Nationalist opposition.
Its literally Jo Fucking Cox but in frog-land and with the understanding on behalf of the regime that the Cox thing happened too late in the cycle to have an effect.

New-ishfag here, serious question: if it's a false flag how did they convince a 17-yo to shoot up a place? Like I get that it's a perfect false flag, however, fucking how?

Refer to Sandy Hook

As in, there were no actual injuries at all and the whole thing was a show? Like how far ahead was this planned?

Also don't get me wrong it totally makes no sense that anyone on the right side on France would do anything stupid right before the election. I'm just trying to understand the logistics. Also I haven't gotten my shit together and read up on sandy hook yet.

by knowing the personality scores (and reactions to stimuli) of a lot of possible candidates
http:// www.pasf.org/pasfj/b64.pdf
http:// www.pasf.org/summary.htm
then selecting the information (school shooting vids with anger subliminals) and doses they recieve to place them in the required frame of mind
then giving the best candidate a sudden and unexpected access to the weapons he needs to act on his emotions and beliefs

psychology works only sometimes, but with a large enough pool from which you can eliminate all the candidates who probably wouldn't do it, it works most of the time

Thanks for detailed response. Makes a lot more sense now; I guess we need to be looking into the weapon access angle. France is damn strict with gun laws so watching 'em explain that part will be fun.

Btfo'd by Nelson and Wellington.
BTFO'd by Bismarck
Needed Brits to bail you out, Germans were within sight of Paris.
Needed Brits and Burgers to bail you out.
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

GTFO you ignorant retard, and I say that as a Kraut.

If it wasn't for Lafayette then HRH QE II's
face would be on all of your banknotes.

How am I wrong?
I will admit to hyperbole on the World War One example.
But the rest?
France was defeated in all of these.

To be fair, was he really French born? But is it true that America wouldn't exist without the French fleet during the American revolution.

I always hear this, and I'm always left kinda bummed out not knowing these ways. I've heard of the "Seven Degrees of Separation" bit, but I still don't know or see how that works.

fuck off FBI

Would you be grilling me this hard if I was acting as if the only wars the United States fought were Iraq and Vietnam, while ignoring their victory over Spain?
When someone memes about the US being shitty at fighting wars, everyone is all smiles.
But when it's France?
Oh, no. Your ignorant and a retarded American and every other shade of straw man under the sun.
Every nation has victories and defeats, the trick is not to go full baww when someone breaks your balls over a defeat in your history.

What the hell are you talking about bitch nigger?

Good threads always devolve into HURR DURR type shit.

It's always greener on the other side, user.

I'm saying that every nation has periods in their history that they do not like to bring up.
People enjoy grilling Americans for not being able to beat Rice farmers and Goat herders.
It's what keeps the citizens of these nations from feeling superior. God knows Americans need a reality check about their nation once in a while. But it also applies to Euros as well. All of our nations have things we can be proud of, but if we only focus on the good it promotes complacency. Everyone needs a gentle ribbing now and again to remind them that they don't get to rest on the laurels of their nation, they need to win their own. Everyone agrees that Americans acting superior and invincible is annoying, so we remind them of their failures to humble them.
This should apply to all nations, after all, if you are sure of the greatness of your country, mere words should mean nothing to you.

dude, you bring feelings of nationalist pride in a domain where froggies are concerned about geostrategic perception and diplomacy
link from
counting elements: flags : defeat/draw/victory, -1 for each because of the example
total : 192
defeat : 60
draw : 13
victory : 119

this is a better ratio than most other countries in the world
for a longer history than most other countries in the world
and at a higher frequency than most other countries in the world

but the french don't go baww over this shit
in fact, the French are perfectly fine with
that means only backwater tribesmen are not affected by the carefuly managed information about how not worried you should be about the French, and it's not a problem because backwater tribesmen are not very dangerous to the French

Sounds like some Yuropoor is in need of FREEDOM.

HIS VIDEO
facebook.com/killian.barbey/videos/vb.100010089634644/368902890122696/?type=2&theater

This is real and a travesty. Trust me you stupid fucking goy

You tryina be aggravatin' hea boi?

So it was a 12yr old satanist edgelord. I blame Perturbator and Carpenter Brut.

Keek.

Hand looked white in the other picture. Guess there's a little good in everyone.
Looks real tanned.

This is cringey as fuck.

Tanned Frenchman