What did he mean by this?

Slim Jims don't snap they just bend like rubber.

It means the spammer moved from Holla Forums to Holla Forums

wat

OHH YEEAH

that's what he said when he came inside 14-year-old Stephanie

Stephanie McMahon is an anagram for "The Macho Man Penis"
OOOOOHHH YEEEAAA

Looks like she's getting punched.

Fake rumor tbh

I wish

CAN WE KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC PLS WHY DO THEY SAY SLIM JIMS SNAP WHEN THEY DO NOT

How embarrassing.

Cease with such bold lies Satan.

Slim Jims are made of all the same ingredients as the leading dog treat.

Did you ever ate one?

i always thought he said step into a slim jim

The leading dog treat was better tbh.

When you bit into it did it "snap" or was it chewy?

why do people like these, just buy some jerky

It basically is. Called jerky in the first place because you can jerk and stretch it out. It's bendy and
DOESN'T FUCKING SNAP

SNAP INTO A INFIDEL'S NECK, YEAH

Was like dry cardboard that melted in my mouth.

Legit jerky is whole sliced dehydrated meat, this shit is made from a puree of pig assholes, chickens feet, and cow organs.

He meant "oh shit I'm gonna die in a few years"

You have to be Macho™ to understand.

and then he did

Hmmm

I think they were just going for consonance with all the s's. Because Macho Man screaming
from your TV just doesn't have the same zing.

English must not be your first language.
You're supposed to snap, not the Slim Jim. You snap into a Slim Jim, you don't snap a Slim Jim

Checked. I also thought he said step

slimjims growing out of the ground
snapping all around

So what snaps if not the slim jim? Makes no sense. Also off by 1

The slimjim is merely a reflection of your deepest, darkest snaps. Whatever snaps you fear from a slimjim, it’s just you snapping yourself.

vrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooom

He means "snap" as in biting very hard and fast, like a snapping turtle

slim jims taste better, jerky is too fucking dry

jerky is wet as fuck unless it's dry like you're describing, meaning it's good.
You don't like real jerky. You eat that moist jack links bullshit.

also it's a beef stick, not a jerky, you inbred retard, you people sound like you came from the Middle East or something and have never been in an actual butcher shop

jerky is dehydrated, you schizophrenic, it's dry be definition, and again, slim jims are a beef stick, not a jerky, you may as well be crying that a hot dog isn't a hamburger

motherfucker, go to your local convenience store, get yourself a bag of commercial jerky (jack links, oberto, whatever) and tell me the shit's dry. It's fucking sticky. I WISH the shit was dry like real jerky.

I've had it, faggot. Jerky is made by using dehydration. It's dry. A beef stick is more like sausage. Thus it's not dry. Go to a real meat shop, you nigger, they'll have both, you know nothing about food.

Jerky is muscle, whereas this shit is organs, bones and nervous system. "Hotdogs" is leftover assholes and guts.

I know what real jerky is supposed to be and it's dry and salty. The shit you get from walmart or short stop is moist. What part aren't you getting. There is another kind of jerky out there, it's the kind most people know, and it's moist and nasty. If you're not getting it directly from a hunter, you're fucked.

Nigger if it's not dry it isn't jerky, end of discussion.

You sound like a real faggot if you can't eat a hot dog or a sausage. Grow some balls, you pussy and stop spreading PETA propaganda. Notice how it's Macho Man advertising slim jims, not Faggot Man (you). Part of the reason you're mad is you'll never be that macho, faggot. You'll never be the cream of the crop.

Then why is it marketed as jerky? Why does it do this?

that would be illegal as fuck and you know it.

cityfags might but there are plenty of places where you can bring deer meat and the like to be made into fresh jerky out in the country

Coming through with a real man's nonperishable snack meat.

>>>/out/

lel I actually thought the same thing when I saved the image. Can't believe he reached in and touched a piece.

Are you the one who made that awful australian slander thread about some aussie dude who got pissed on by jews in a NY bathroom after getting out of a YMCA pool?

How can you slander aussies? Every bad thing you can say about them is true.

Australia was founded as a gay prison.

Cry more.

Who's crying? Nice waste of digits btw.