Emma Roberts, Hayden Christensen rom-com 'Little Italy' lands at Voltage

screendaily.com/news/emma-roberts-hayden-christensen-rom-com-little-italy-lands-at-voltage/5123795.article

/ourguy/ Christensen is on the come back trail.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/EmmaRobertsslave/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks sad in that pic. Heard that after the prequels he got married and lived a quiet life on a farm with his wife and kids.

she literally broke them up because shes a trainwreck

Not a chance in hell

You deny yourself the pleasure of the great masterpiece, Wild Child then

That's not a good pic

wew

Why do this? Hayden is not a jew. This isn't the first time i've seen retards on here insisting gentiles were jews with 0 evidence, just the other day people were claiming Scorcese was a kike. Your only undermining your own position, and making it more likely that bluepilled normalfags will dismiss jew control of hollywood as a crazy conspiracy theory.

contain your autis…
…oh

That sentence sources a NY Times article which says nothing about that. The only thing I can find on his maternal grandma is from his IMDB bio which contradicts this, but doesn't reveal her surname.

Of course such a common Italian bame.

she may be a psycho but goddamn she takes good care of her body.

What's a bame, matey?

Awwww yeah, cunts. My dick is ready.

Fuck off already shes ugly as shit

Go back to cuckchan (reddit) where they are fucking imbeciles who call literal whos best. Shes in shit tv shows and shitflicks with jew dave franco and hayden.

Yea funny how she was given a career by nepotism and didnt do anything with it instead of act like a whore

Don't use the word gentiles, we use the term "normal people".

I thought she was hot until I saw her belly… Is she pregnant?

welcome to hollywood, i can tell you're new here.

I'm new here? Fuck yourself. Emma Roberts is trash in human form

New to the internet? They love this nepotism bitch because they are hypocrites

>he still thinks I like her for any reason other than I think she's hot and her bitchy persona makes me diamonds

You probably call whoever you dont like as having a bitch person, youre a phony, all robertsfags are literally braindead

Nice.

wow, that really flew over your head, it just confirms your newfaggotry even more.

You're borderline retarded, my dude.

Don't bother replying as I see no need to speak to you further. And remember, sage isn't a downvote.

I dont think you understand, if theres someone you don't like 9/10 you will call them stuck up or bitchy, yet you like this trash whore for the same reason. You're a phony.

I wouldn't fucking touch this bitch with a pole. She is a trash human being. She deserves to get snuffed.

no need to be nice to him, call him a sperg and be done with it.

ay we got holden caulfield here. did you just read catcher in the rye in english class?

Being this mad, you know you sound exactly like a circumcised faggot?

You sound upset that someone calls you out for having no standards

Everyone look at this faggot trying to sage this thread.
This lad is fooking gay

your sage has no power here, goyim.

There's is Schwartz's living in the area around Denmark/Southern Sweden who aren't jews.

I bet the jews took the name to blend in, sort of like how most of them have germanic-sounding names like Stein, Mann and Steen at the end.

No, just a weak back/body so she has bad posture. Maybe some babyfat on there aswell.

Want another one? Christ you normalfags have shit taste

You're getting another one for that Christopher Nolan TRASH

Was being impotently angry part of your plan?

I want her to have my babies.

She has a big face

She's a spawn of the same shit that made julia roberts, KYS

why not just admit you're gay already?

Juno is great. She is even better than Maisie in every way.

junkie qt is what she is

For me.

I love it.

fuck why couldn't it be with someone like Rachel Bilson instead? I'm not gonna watch some Emma Roberts trash

t. homosexual user

A shame prequelfags and Disneyfags keep putting him down.

comeback

GAY