Noah received generally positive reviews from critics and grossed over $362 million worldwide...

Is Noah /ourkino/?

I wonder if you would sing the same tune if a movie about Darwin was made where it turned out all his musings about animals evolving came from a drunken psychedelic dream he had after partying on the Galapagos Islands, and in the dream he fought off giant Finches and raped a half-chimp half-human while screaming god is dead?

I would love that movie. So yes.

That's because it's more entertaining than Noah, and more accurate.

So you agree Darwin's theory was a delusion brought on by hard partying on tropical islands?

I meant that Darwin actually existed, you can do whatever you want with your film it wont offend me unless its a bad movie

How do you know? His life could be an entire fabrication held together by a loose string of evidence.

I'm not schizophrenic and I don't believe to "not believe" shit like Charles Darwin's existence is all a fabrication.

Are you shitposting this hard or do you actually think you can disprove evolution?

I'm questioning the existence of Darwin, I said nothing about evolution. It is funny to see you jump to that though and revealing your sacred cow for what it is. If you believe in evolution so strongly it shouldn't matter to you if the guy who got credit for the idea, but by no means invented it, were himself a complete fabrication. Right? Believing in lumberjacks doesn't require believing in Paul Bunyan, right?

You're entirely correct, but why do you think Charles Darwin didn't exist, this is the same kind of thinking niggers have when they think they were kings and made the world great

Also I don't "believe" in evolution, I know it happens because its relevant to not only my field but evolution happens in the cosmos as well.

I didn't say that I thought he didn't exist, I questioned you on how you know that he existed, and the scary truth is you don't know. His life isn't nearly as well documented as Noah for example, and yet you deny Noah existed. It's just funny to me.

I was denying the bible story involving Noah. And frankly since he was much older theres certainly plenty of evidence that Charles Darwin was a person who lived not too long ago

See this is why Noah is kino it just makes you crazies come out of the woodwork

What evidence? Since it is so plentiful, you should be able to provide some. Note that a picture of a guy with a beard and a name attached to him is not evidence that guy was Darwin or ever wrote a book.

Nigga you're in a thread about the film Noah and you're asking me to prove that Charles Darwin existed, take a step back and just fuck yourself.

no way there were 16 posts in this board in 20 minutes

stop samefagging

Evolutionists such as yourself always go on about how easily offended religious people are, and yet simply questioning whether a single man such as Darwin was a real person is enough to send you into a butthurt dogmatic fury.
There are "right" and "wrong" answers as well as "right" and "wrong" opinions in earning your degree, Mr. "Educated" man.

Don't argue with him, he's talking in exactly the same manner as a Flat Earther and I wouldn't be surprised if he actually was one.

Any evidence or argument you present will be ignored and shat on.

Jesus never existed either, religion-man. You are worshiping a literary composite.

I love how he is proving my OP correct

Lol.

I think the user you quoted is the one acting like a flat earther.

No I'm one who has argued against the flat earth shit

Thought it was retarded tbh

Well the bible is generally retarded so way to go, you sound like a fucking 13 year old

That would imply it was ever proven to begin with
All fabricated hoaxes. Protip: if the "proofs" to your theory are fake yet you still believe it's true you are religious.

can’t believe nobody posted pregnant emma watson yet

You don't even know what you're talking about

daisy ridley is shit

it was banned in the middle east because the film IS a occult satanic interpretation of the Noah story.

t. Fajid Muhammad

It was a ripoff of "Transformers".
>"Wow, how can I cash in on some of that sweet Transformers shekel action? Oh Vey! I'll just make it Biblical."

It was nothing fucking like transformers you fucking faggot all they do is build the ark, they dont fight.

The bible literally describes them as clad in earth. You are a normie scum. Back to reddit for you.

lol dumb emmafag

Straight up "Transformers: The Ark'ening"
Face it, he knew where the money was. I don't blame him for it.

It's nothing like Transformers that's why plebs didn't like it and thought it was boring, Try again reddit.

?

Watch those two clips. It's the same movie, just marketed to two different groups of autists.

What dont you get reddit? Whomever you think it was marketed towards didn't like it plebs didnt like it.

the more someone screams about reddit the more i think they are the reddit tbh

reddit post

Absolutely Sad!

How hard is it to just accept that your intellectually superior kino turned out to be a "Transfromers" ripoff?
Process your grief and move on. "Noah: Rise of the Rock Transformers"

I don't know why they felt the need to blaspheme Judeo-Christian beliefs when they have the perfectly fine Epic of Gilgamesh to have fun with.

But it wasn't it was barely about the rock angels, did you even see the film?

Yep it's kino alright

This wasn't a bible universe film it was the directors own movie because he was interested in Noah since he was little

Your beliefs would have to be valid in order to be able to be blasphemed. You follow a false idol.

I saw it. Noah/Mad Max wanders around with a magic snake skin on his arm while teaching his sons the importance of only marrying their sisters.
Master Blaster, who runs barter town comes after Noah/Mad Max for payment of an outstanding loan so Noah/Mad Max goes to the Rock/Transformers for help. While tripping on shrooms Noah/Mad Max comes up with a ponzi scheme to sell boats to barter town and enlists the help of the Rock/Transformers.
Hannibal Lector finds out about the ponzi scheme, tells God about all the shit going down and God decides to waste everyone.
One of Noah/Mad Max's sons isn't big on the whole incest thing and talks some local girl into joining their cult.
Master Blaster Hides on the boat while God wipes everyone out.
There's a lot of sick shit going on with animals but its all implied and off camera.
Roll credits.

clad means covered, not made of

how do you actually watch kino

I watch them with my eyes.