Big if true

Big if true.

I really don't see how you could be a genuine nazi and a pederast at the same time. I mean you could superficially be one but then what's the point of bringing it up? It's like calling someone else out for racemixing and then calling them a white nationalist.

I wonder how long they can keep this ridiculous farce up.

Nazis have been brainwashing and raping children since operation paperclip though. Dr. Mengele lives and he has been creating a whole generation of mk ultra rape babies to dominate the world. The nazis won ww2 and the migrant crisis is being fabricated to turn people towards nazism.

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEPLE!

Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know. Go ahead and fuck more underage boys. You don't need to face consequences for you actions.

We must stop them before it's too late! The Europeans are soon ready for the Hitler clone they have made. They've created a greater Weimar and after that they will try another Reich. It's so obvious.

Trips confirm left-wing nazi communists and right wing sjw patriots are plotting to turn the world over to the clockwork elves.

not big if true. doesn't excuse an inexcusable action.

But what if a pederast commie kike raped their father? What then huh?

really makes you think

Trips of truth. Walt Disney personally saw to the construction of child breeding facilities underneath Disney land and now it's factory farmed child rape for dinner at Disney yet nobody bats a eye. Dr. "Green" (transparant attempt to shift blame to the hated Jews) AKA Dr. Mengele was operating as late as 2004 and is possibly still overseeing the nazi death machine of my ultra rape babies and he isn't any less cruel than he was at auschwitz. If anything he's cruelur, Dr. Mangler never stopped experimenting on children and he only get more depraved and time go by. As children playfully enjoy Disney land The Mangler lurks in the underground tunnels created by nazi Walt Disney torturing children into submission and performing his depraved sexual experiments and blood rituals.
Germanic death cults are not a joke! I've seen The Mangler with my own eyes at nazi Disney USA and I know he's real.

AJ is controlled opposition, the Germanic death cult pay him to make the idea seem ridiculous. Don't post that fucking nazi shill again.

Trotting out the typical nazi shill line. I guess it hurts your ass when Alex Jones comes out and speaks the truth against you sick globalist elites.

He is used to make people laugh at nazi death cults. They are literallybreeding a ARMY of children trained for rape and battle in these facilities that spread across the country. Daycares, schools, orphanages and the homes of "foster parents" (rapists) are all connected to the tunnel network. It's industrialised death and rape.

Globalism is a nazi front. George soros said the Holocaust was the best day of his life and funded nazism in the postwar period.
Globalism IS Nazism

Nothing to see here folks. Totally not hiding anything here.

WAKE THE FUCK UP STEEPLE!

gonna need a source on that one /x/

Obviously there isn't any, the facilities are staffed by the previous generations of nazi rape babies so they are 100% loyal to evil and will never come clean about the crimes being perpetrate at nazi Disney USA. As for the tunnels they are documented fact. Pics relate.

hello neogaf, first day here? I see you have that fence post lodged firmly in your lower intestine.

Wow you sure showed me posting a fucking loser

BIGOT

But I didn't post a picture of you :^)

i love niggers