What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UMvRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ya blew it

The monkey looks better tbh
far more relaxed and natural looking

And with a symmetrical, healthy, well-formed face.

The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice tbh.

King Kong II

Raped by a pack of niggers

Ghostbusters 2

she will become a black queen in zimbawe

Leaking out a sex tape.

I heard it just wanted to spend some time hiking and getting in touch with nature.

This shit genuinely creeped me out as a kid seeing program on tv about it

Now that i see it stabilized im not as creeped out. So was it all really just shaky cam?

Remember when her nudes were leaked but nobody saved them because they were so disgusting?

San Diego zoo.

She will come forward with sexual harassment allegations against some of Hollywood’s most powerful animal trainers.

I expect to see them in every thread and they never show up. Not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved.

I fapped to them

Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden

Would a group of anons be interested in forming a class-action lawsuit against her for leaking her own nudes to the Internet and causing us mental trauma and anguish? We could sue for her Ghostbusters paycheck to ensure some degree of justice in the world.

She'll play Harambe in the upcoming Harambe movie.

Gorillas in the mist II
Niggers Bugaloo

You already know it's true.

Humans are 100% African, 99.9% identical, and from the same African family tree "You and I, in fact everyone all over the world, we’re literally African under the skin; brothers and sisters separated by a mere two thousand generations. Old-fashioned concepts of race are not only socially divisive, but scientifically wrong.

i was gonna say she literally looks like the niggers from those mspaint comics

Not according to uncle pol

archive.is/UMvRs

the out of africa theory is bullshit

wrong.

Sure thing m8

BUT THAT'S PSEUDOSCIENCE WHICH USES FAKE HATE FACTS
- t. hbombercuck

Whom are you quoting?

good argument

yur mom

This is so much bait.
Bear in mind that Modern humans are 99,7% identical to Neanderthals, every single little bit of percentage translates into a huge change.
For instance, the Genetic Distance between an Yoruba African and a Karitiana Amerindian is 38%.
Do you know what a 38% difference means? When the difference starts approaching ~40% is when scientists start assigning different species.
Within Humanity, there are many races, sub-races and even borderline different species.

Also, of the genetic changes between humans, skin pigmentation is small.

wrong, fascist.

No just you.

My mother never said that.

Sassy overweight black woman.
That's all she needs, but as she is a nignog she will have enough money for next ten years for watermelon and chicken, unless she hooks up with a young tyrone, then she will become a homeless crack head.
I'd still tap it.

no use getting mad over facts kiddo ;)

But we have like 97% identical makeup to most mammalian. That tiny percentage makes a huge difference.

if there ever was a time for "photos for ants" this was it OP

Yeah I remember her cunt looking greasy af despite how grainy the pictures were.
That some grade a disgusting shit when you take a low res picture of a cunt and can still see a layer of grease on it.

Post them.

bannable offense, tbh