Tfw dont have the attention span to watch movies anymore

You need to fix that

Just force yourself to watch some movies man. Attention spans need training too.

A computer is better than a TV tbh

How? You can't sit on a comfy sofa while watching on a computer.

who cares, the jews have corrupted the medium anyway. it's just not worth it anymore.

No it isn't, you dont watch kino

That's alright.
You can still watch kinos.

name 1

the Plane Scene

What do you want me to say about it?

I guess this is what you call "board culture" huh? needs to be flushed.

How would you know? You haven't watched any. I watch good films semi often

LMAO, kys famalam

Like I said you're a fucking pleb

are you retarded?

Are you thick in the head, trailers are made for and watched by plebs. You can tell just as well what not to watch by reading a cast list or looking at a poster if you wish, but trailer watching is for fucking plebs.

I don't know you but i'm able to see past the trailer and get a grasp of the movie itself, things that normies aren't able to. If you can't get it either i have bad news for you - you're a normie AND retarded since you're trying to argue here with no point.

Watching trailers is the utmost form of movie watching, you can really distinguish kino from trash.

We're hitting brainlet levels that shouldn't even be possible!

LMAO nerd

Youu don't lack attention span, you just have an irrational hate movies so you just don't give a fuck.

No you can't like I said you are about as wrong as humanly possible

Trailers not only show too much they are all basically structured the same fucking way so you can't tell any direction the film might have.

I have watched over 5k movies

These days im watching way more cuckime than movies

I don't have the motivation to sit down and watch a movie nowadays.

Watching movies isn't about comfort

it's the opposite for me, all movies seem too rushed now

Watch older movies then.

Brawl in Cell Block 99 was kino.

I like to edit all the deleted scenes back in because movies are too short tbh

name another

ITT: People suffering from depression who think movies were not fucking shit in the past or that they became more patrician

we know you don't watch any movies dumbass that''s why we fucking hate you

he literally has no interest in the entire medium. his only interests are ruining image boards with his awful posts and maybe watching redditor tv shows every now and then, and in his retarded brain he thinks he's above shit hollywood flicks while at the same time watching the most heinous shit that is anime