It's said that Howard has reshot "nearly all" of the spinoff which has led to the budget almost doubling...

archive.fo/A3LIl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/A3LIl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least he had the balls to do it
Shame he didn't have them to change the actor

Wew, he'd better seriously pray this movie doesn't flop if he's practically starting from scratch with it. Well, pretty much everyone behind this debacle must be on pins and needles.

Getting rid of the actor would be a middle finger to Spielberg, which seems to be one of the only people Kennedy won't go against.

His brother should have been the one to make it in Hollywood. He wouldn't be doing gayboy shit like this.

I hope we get unofficial solo movie whit all old material.

It probably didn't take that much balls to say to people with infinite money that you're gonna reshoot the shitfest they presented you with when theyve seen it

how did he go from that to this?

Star Wars brought to you by Opie

Given how the rape for roles system in Hollykike has fallen apart, they can’t risk alienating an actor who only got the role because Jews spitroasted him.

I remember when Disney bought LucasFilms, Kennedy was saying "it's great because we'll have new directors and writers who will bring some new blood and fresh ideas for the franchise". It turned out to be bullshit, it's all about focus tests and reshoots for more nostalgia-bait.

It's Rogue One all over again.

He's a yes man. There's a reason why Kennedy got rid of the 2 directors.

They did that black & white cast photo and promise a 'return to practical effects' as well - lies, lies, lies!
Never trust the (((Mouse)))

I can't wait until they show "muh Kessel run" (it's funny that people seem to think that it happened while in reality Han made up the story to impress Kenobi).

Who is the young Han Solo actor? I havent been following this movie.

This movie has gotta be a flop, its production is ridiculous.

It's very obviously an embezzlement scheme. "Production" is just a fancy word for "moving money to my other subsidiaries tax-free".

Spielberg is top kike in Hollywood and going against him would be like a soldier ignoring direct orders from a general.

You mean like Han's nigger wife?

The eyes of a fanatic. Would fit right in with ISIS.

Alleged spoilers.

>Han Solo was a street orphan from planet Corellia who is caught stealing cargo by Woody Harrelson's character, Beckett, a veteran smuggler. He's impressed by young Han's skill and takes him under his wing.
>Han and Lando Calrissian are rival smugglers for the Lacard crime syndicate, smuggling spice and other materials past Imperial blockades through the Kessel field, which is very dangerous and filled with obstacles. Lando has a pristine, fully operational Millennium Falcon. Han and Beckett have a shitty ship called "Lightspeed Thunder".
>Early on, Han and Beckett rescue Chewbacca, who's a prisoner of war, and he joins the crew. Ryn Lacard, their boss, is pissed because he wants to remain out of the Empire's radar.
>Thandie Newton's character, Nyssa, is Lacard's power-hungry enforcer. She murders Ryn and plans to bomb an assembly between the leaders of the Lacard crime syndicate so she can seize power. She captures Han and Beckett to frame them for the murders, but Han and Chewie escape and join forces with a reluctant Lando to rescue Beckett and stop Nyssa.
>Emilia Clarke's character, Kira, is Beckett's estranged daughter whom Han calls for help. They have past history. She's an intergalactic Robin Hood who steals from the Empire to help the oppressed people. Her crew includes Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Selu and Warwick Davis' Stick.
>Paul Bettany's character, Cain, is a bounty hunter hired by Nyssa to hunt down the heroes. He was previously played by Michael K. Williams as a motion-capture alien, but was reworked as a human. He has his own unbeatable warship, called "The Scourge".

>impress
*test them to see how much he could rip them off for

Don't they know Han was bullshitting?

Name a more attractive actress, I dare you.

gee i wonder

wew
Is there ANY Mousewars movies that haven't run into difficulties somewhere?

>archive.fo/A3LIl
Additionally, many of the media outside the films (books,comics etc) are being sold simply because they are canon.
I suspect the orginal directors were wanting to divert away from canon a lot (both in character actions and story plot), which lead to their firing.
Jesus, are these genuine retarded manchildren or are these marketing shills hired by the Mouse?

Mara Delevingne?

It's nice whenever I see him around

Marilyn Monroe? She was hot.

God damn you have shit fucking taste lad. Do you realize how fucking plebian you are?

this is why megan fox got kicked off transformers

boy that sounds bad. i was hoping harrelson would be something more along the lines of sal thracken solo, and i'm assuming the film is gonna end with lando and han playing sabacc for the falcon, unless those trilogy rumors are true.

while i'm glad they're still using him in roles in the new movies, it's little shit roles that nobody notices or cares about. at least when lucas used him he was front and center.

Zoom in on that pic, on her wrinkled face and think again before calling that butterface pretty.

He*

Who invited the gay community?

Who invited reddit? She isn't an actress thats why shes literally in dogshit like Star Wars, Terminator and GOT

Smug satisfaction. She is staring at Star Wars fans. At those men. Those stupid men with their dumb star wars. And how they liked it more than they liked a frumpy potato nigger who had to settle for a halitosis-riddled Jew who raped his way through starlets and needed an arm-warmer who would keep his house in order.

She will make them pay, oh yes. She will make Star Wars about a girl just like her. Strong, independent, powerful. And they will have to respect it, or else they’re bad people. And girls will like Star Wars, and then all those dumb men with their dumb star wars will have weep and cry, and know what it’s like have to settle for something ugly. Like she did.

Who invited the pleb community ?

who invited the female community?

Renee?

who?

Don't act you don't know ;)

I want to nom her biddies :3
moar??

The absolute fucking state of star wars

Women do not care much about appearance. They care about money most of all.

i didn't know my jewfu had a sister. now i have to fap to a threesome.

?

eazy

my nigga

BLACKED

Wrong. They do care about appearance, but they'll "settle" for money and power - as a matter of fact, their dream relationship is to have Billy Beta paying for her lavish lifestyle of a princess, while she gets Chad to fuck her senseless on the side.

Really?

i hate reddipool

Dune is part of the Star Wars universe now?

>>>Holla Forums

The guy was punished several times in his career
1943 for economic reasons hence his forced shitshows in the 80's, Schindler's List for portraying some nazis as good hence his hate for Saving Private Ryan, Munich for obvious reasons hence his side projects getting blackballed in production stages

Don't you mean 1941?

I apologize, yes i meant that one
Haven't seen it but heard it wasn't that bad, just extremely hyped

It was, and its a good movie I guess. I certainly enjoyed it when I first saw it, but that was ages ago. I haven't seen it since.

Reading about it, it seems it was very specific in its humor, as it doubled down with such special comedians like Bellushi, Aykroyd and Candy
While having one of the manliest casts around with Christopher Lee, Toshiro Mifune, Warren Oates and Robert Stack get squandered. How can you fuck that one up

He found a way.