Former television star and host Donald Drumpf is officially done

archive.is/hpNjK

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Many such cases of shit Presidents, SAD!

What happens when you are "officially done"?

Is that legal speak?

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Don was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

They know it is over when the only indictment Muller can come up with is on someone who worked for Trump for less than a month and was indited for things he did prior to Trump when he was working for the podestas companies and part of the Clinton cabal.

It means you're gonna get hanged for treason.

IT'S CALLED A PUSSY YOU CISSCUM

lol druk puks r dum as shied

Do you faggots not know whp Garrison Keillor is? He is a satirist whose milieu is over exagerated sheltered small town liberals. Prairie Home Companion anyone, anyone?

Is this satire because I genuinely can not tell.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

After the first two paragraphs I legit had to double take what """news""" site I was reading….

What am I even reading here?

Suicide watch for you jew coons when the bottom drops on this.

They're not going after Trump, they're going after Hillary. Watch the next arrest, it's all tied to her and King Coon.

Is he /ourguy/?

I believe all of it except the wig, it's never come off so I assume it's real hair

based

zrumtf is OVER

It's over. Bripf is officially done. I cant stand this ORANGE FACE CHEESE HRADFAKE HAIR LITTLE PESODENT WITH SMALL HANDS………………. Im so FYCKING DONE WITH THIS FADVSCOT PRSIDENT HES SO STUPID!!!!!!!! god why wont hr be impeached!!!!!!! Idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot IM SO GLAD HES DONE FPR PLIMPFLE IS FINALLY OVER WITH that poor SAD! Man hes so stupidd smh how come all u RACITS VOTED FOR HIM !!!!!!! Iduot OH MY GOD THE RAGE I FEEL FOR TROOMPALOOMPA UGHHHHHHHJ

racist
misogynist
bigot
homophone
hates anime
LITERALLY BRAGGED ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT LIVE ON TV
IS A FUCKING FACIST
Remind me why people like this turd again? Oh yeah:
HURRRDY DURRRDY MUH GOD EMPEROR RAPE RAPE RAPE
JESUS CHRIST WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES
THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY IS AT STAKE. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT FUCKING HITLER TO BE OUR PRESIDENT

I assume you're just baiting, but on the off chance you're not I voted for border security and immigration reform policies. Why can't Murica have a wall to keep invaders out?

this tbh

Ikr. Drumpf is such a stupid man and he probably has a small penis too and he deserves to be impeached tbh

Trumptards in early 2017:
There is no Russian collusion. It's all FAKE NEWS.

Trumptards in mid 2017:
There is no Russian collusion, just a whole lot of NOTHINGBURGERS.

Trumptards in late 2017:
Okay two people in Trump's campaign just got indicted but they weren't even related to Russia! Fake News Nothingburgers.

Hilarious! You'll still be denying it when Trump is in handcuffs in the back of an FBI truck.

and he eats two scoops of ice cream how fucked up is that fam

Nothingburger is from MSNBC and Fake News is from CNN fam.

No you don't, you lefty hick cuck.

Finally! someone else understands my pain!! :DD

even hitler didn't eat two scoops of ice cream

Quality post. A pity no one else read it.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

Only if he "rapes" Hollywood actresses

To see idiots like you get buttmad

Tasty new pasta, destined to take it's place beside "I saw _ at the supermarket."

Ha ha great posts! Well meme'd my friend!

every time

I thought it was supposed to be satire.

FIFY

If Obama's admin had not been so corrupt covering for Clinton they might have caught these two years ago when they were committing their crimes and working for the Clintons and Podestas and probably Obama.

Worst people on the internet, not even joking.

1. People who support Donald Trump.
2. People who use facebook twitter or tumblr
3. People who act like they are some kind of edgelord who discovered political affiliations
4. People who like anime
5. People who hate women
6. Neo nazis
7. People who watch television shows
8. People who listen to dubstep
9. People who watch capeshit
10. People who go to cuckchan

If you're racist or sexist you can get the fuck out

This

But Those are just buzzwords that weak willed faggots throw around when they want to pretend they're victims and garner sympathy.

No, how autistic are you?

Test

I know that you are young, but you will never see Trump in handcuffs ever. Just like you never saw Obama in handcuffs, just like W. Bush never was arrested, and just like how Clinton didn't go to prison. Sadly the nature of American politics as been 4 years of "he is going to prison" followed by 4 years of trying to get someone else into office. See you in 2024 when X Democrat "is in handcuffs in the back of an FBI van. Any day now, any day now."

I cant believe this. This cant be happening. Why is he officially done? Its all over.

Forgot pic