Here we post comics for the thinking man

Here we post comics for the thinking man.

Other urls found in this thread:

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html
archive.is/7UMqQ
danasimpson.com/2015/07/04/on-the-4th-my-thoughts-on-equality/
en.wikifur.com/wiki/D.C._Simpson
twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/932009779303559168
infogalactic.com/info/R/K_selection_theory,
infogalactic.com/info/Amygdala
infogalactic.com/info/Amygdala_hijack
wiki.mises.org/wiki/Time_preference
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please tell me you didn't just take this from Holla Forums's lol thread

That's the problem with these softies, they just automatically assume that every person who wrongs them are those down-on-their-luck people doing what they have to to survive. The reality is that they were most likely some coke-fiend that is literally incapable of thinking beyond their next hit.
I guarantee that those ten seconds spent thinking "I bet whoever stole my bike is having a good time" is more thought than the crackhead will ever put in towards the owner of the bike.

Basically, I wish I could still be that naive.

Just from my personal collection.

That's how a lot of them were raised to believe, that most people who steal do it to survive.

*what instead of how

Probably wasn't even a druggie. It was probably someone who stole it just because they could. Someone probably was feeling good, but only because the post theft adrenaline rush.

You're right, those people are out there too. In some ways they are even worse because they'll dump it in a river or something the second they get bored.

So a klepto?

No, just a nigger or a spic. I've seen them walk off with anything from improvised ashtrays to welcome mats. Sometimes they don't even steal whole bikes, just whatever they can easily detach from it, like the seat.

At first I thought that was fucking Reptar, not General Scales.

user, Did you steal it?

well, he is OP after all.

Holy shit, is like their faces are literally melting away.
This is literally insane, if someone told me this came from a modern adaptation of Alice in Wonderland I wouldn't bat an eye.

I hope you enjoy this one too.

Who are these comics for? Like who really wants to read the same propaganda over and over that you already believe in?
Shit is maddening.

If this happened to him 15 years ago, maybe. When you're a dumb kid who never actually worked for something, it's easy to not feel sympathy for people in situations like this.

These are actually good, I don't know if they're good in the way the author intended though.
Is like Sonichu, but with a good one-liner at the end.

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
WORDS

You know say what you want about Religious Zealotry, but if an apocalypse is likely to happen t the human civilization the likely cause will be a nuke.

Again not a Christian but fart sniffers like these make me want to become a Travelling missionary.

Can you imagine being the Del Facto behind driving the property value of your neighborhood down? That kind of power must be intoxicating. You just take whatever crutches and bikes you find laying around, squirreling them away in your pile; neighbors constantly reporting stolen property and driving out anyone who'd want to move within five blocks of you.

That was cancer.

Just gives me Reptar on Ice memories.

Punch-Out!! Jogging Theme intensifies.

I'd accuse them of playing dumb, but it's far more likely that they are actually just very dumb and have no means of even beginning to understand why everyone hates them. Like those people who are like "Why do you hate communism??? What's so wrong with people being nice to each other??????"

Son, there’s a thing called bait. Some people are going to post intentionally provocative words and images with the express purpose of getting a rise out of you. Not to live your life for you, but I think your time on this website will be a lot smoother when you just learn to
NOT BITE THE FUCKING BAIT, YOU MONG.

Never 5get

The punishment for women saying this should be death.

Why didn't she say no?

L O L

YOU HAVE TO EAT THESE EGGS

Liberal white guilt the comic?

Let it fucking go.

I don’t get it. What does eating breakfast have to do with rape? Is this vegan propaganda?

She ruined her favorite breakfast meal because she made it for him the day after she was (though not really) "raped".

i made this better

Hey, remember when Shmorky sucked dick to pay the rent, then decided years later he was raped? Good times, good times.

So regretting sex is rape?

Since at least 2012, dude. Welcome to the modern world where bull dykes on tumblr rule the world

There was some kind of mini-documentary from (I think) the Netherlands where someone has his phone stolen and reacts like the faggot in OP's cartoon at first. He tracks the criminals movements using the phone's gps and invents all kinds of motivations for the criminal's actions and develops feelings toward the thief. Then he goes to try and meet the thief. It turns out it was just some Arab career criminal shithead on the lookout for easy prey.

Ha.

That was true before feminists began to taint everything with their faggotry.

This is why I hate those shows that chastise the MC for standing up to a bully.

This.

That cat is basically inviting you look at his naked cat body.

That third picture didn't age well in light of the Church shooting in Texas.

That’s not even the first time a atheist goes on a killing spree to prove their atheism levels. That black kid school shooter that posted on /r9k/ worshipped Richard Dawkins.

I believe that it's full on zigzagging Poe's Law, because I distinctly remember the author of this series having some comics that are obviously intended as jokes or self parody and then out of nowhere you'd get some heartfelt but obviously misguided leftist's attempt at equality. Subnormality is its name, by the way, also to help you judge whether or not this was intentional, I have to remind you that this person (assuming it's a guy) used to post on Cracked both during its great and its horrible times.

The guy's a contributor for Cracked. He's another pretentious post-modernist hipster molded by the college system. He's been conditioned to think mediocrity is beautiful, life is pointless and everything is subjective, relative and a matter of opinion, even the value of human life.

Why strive to be a good artist or a good writer when all of existence is just a pointless illusion that can be shifted by opinions? Just stew in your own mediocrity and never improve.

Is that Eustache?

Shen is fucking retarded and draws the same joke over and over again. And he's one of those artists who keeps fucking whining while rolling in the cum of thousand fans, like Sarah Andersen.

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

Read this and then tell me that this isn't what's happened to society. Fucking Kurt Vonnegut, man, he fucking called it.

Why the site is broken again?

Why the fuck this place is so broken?

The fuck are you talking about? He wasn't taking any bait.

This is Shen in a nutshell.

i cri evertiem

You could make a really good story using this as basis, but I guess the artist would rather have others pity her.

…how?

Not that user but:

Not saying sex you regret is a tragedy, but there is good writing to be made out of this for drama.

So it wasn't me
Jesus chodemonkey get your shit together

I am so glad I have this place. You people. I would be drooling in a corner somewhere otherwise.
I am so god damn mad. What a lying, self deceiving, pathetic, cowardly, petty excuse for a human being. What a fucking child. It boggles the mind that people can be so self involved and solipsistic without having an ounce of perspective or reflection.
I am so god damn mad. As if it wasnt enough that she refuses her own agency.
Even in her supposedly "honest" laying bare of her "vulnerabilities", she has to litteraly point out how pretty she is. That's it. That's all. That's the point of it. Nothing else matters. She doesnt overcome, she doesnt grow, the point of her story is just "I'm sexy, look how alt I look". Maybe you dont make a point of that when complaining about being fucking raped. So, what, this ended up being a good thing?
She ends up appearing liberated and independant, so what is it? Is womens liberation a shallow facadé, or did a man liberate you by way of rape?
Even in the very end, she does not even regret making her "rapist" breakfast. Jesus fucking christ. That's all you have to do to make the story work. It's a shit story, still, and obviously built on lies and nothing, but shit, all you have to do is say "i regret making those fucking eggs", and you have a fucking character arc. And she does the only thing that does not even imply as much. FUCK.
Everything about this screams deceit. It's so god damn petty. I'm going out of my mind.

Why did she let him enter her flat anyway?
Not calling the cops why he sleeps?
If it was rape and he's the rapist, he should have know and get the fuck out of there, so she did nothing, that means there wasn't a "No.".

Holy shit this triggers me on so many levels.
That's like saying my first time was rape cause she was pushy to solve the issue and I felt awkward. OH NOES! GOTTA GO TO FUCKING TUMBLR.

Good idea, no rape there!

Actually it is kind of his/her job to steal things and then sell them for coins so he/she would drink some drugs or some drinks, so no, no happines therre.

You should have put "my wife and whoever fucked her"
And edit one female happy face and a black happy face.

Even if your doing it ironically, you should still kill yourself.

After decades of encouraging women to be sluts and to have as much sex as they want, roasties are now terrified of every minor sexual interaction to the point that they can't even have a one-night stand with someone without feeling the need to mutilate themselves so it never happens again… I now understand the need to enshrine sex in marriage only.

Thank you user, I enjoyed that more than I should have.

If you kill all unhappy people, the happiness rate will skyrocket.

You could also eugenically breed people selecting for increased capacity to feel happiness.

Obviously it's better to kill rape victims than to let them suffer.

A bit more Holla Forums related.

Surprised no one posted this transgender atheistic masterpiece yet.

Dumping these in the order of cringe levels. Not in story other.

Pets is a methaphor for trannies and atheists.

I apologized. I thread I get these pages from poorly label Some of the file names.

Stop teasing me. When does she fug?

Why would you like to see that, you sick fuck?

Has anyone the chapter of blue tranny dog getting assassinated MLK style?

Bile fascination.

Sorry that all i have of blue tranny dog. Ask someone else for more here or find them yourself my good sir.

This is like the worse way to argue pro transgender rights.

Disgusting.

Does anyone have the Hot Dog parody, about the Hottest Dog In The World?

Right here.

sweden in a nutshell tbh

how has that fucking man-shaped skeleton wearing a woman skinsuit managed to convince anyone that it has any value to anyone?

it made a game
it wasn't a good game, but it had the prerequisite components necessary to make it a game
and that's all you need to be a god in San Francisco

"Here we post comics for the thinking man."

Insert libtard and other degenerate images.

That's the problem with any type of 'isms,' and 'ists. It's full tilt to the extreme and never a middle ground.

I can't believe some people in this thread actually said positive things about subnormality.

Hey Reddit

I heard you all liked philosophy so I got you some philosophy to go with your philosophy so you can philosophy while you philosophy.

But user, it's so much fun to bite the bait sometimes!

Oh please. Like that icon, however useful it was, had any truth to it. They burnt and polluted plenty.

that's actually kind of funny, but the random backwards-flow panels shows a lack of understanding of compositional techniques

kek

She is already delusional, but come on. Especially if she wears that emo collar, a sure slut.

Fuck, didn't know Eustace Bagge played in a Post Punk band in his youth.

Subnormality absolutely stinks of post-modernist pretension and once you understand the stupidity of the ideology you can see it's influence in every panel.

For example, the comic is filled with text walls so verbose they'd make Buckley blush? That's no accident. In post-modernism, "philosophers" are encouraged to talk as much as possible using repetition, non-sequiturs and gibberish to extend their rants for as long as possible to create the illusion that they're intelligent simply because they're impenetrable. If you don't understand something, you'll assume the person saying it understands more than you do.

Shakespeare once said "brevity is the soul of wit." Verbosity is the lifeblood of the witless. If you write a lot, people will think it's smart.

Best post in the entire thread.

I can't believe nobody posted sexcomic yet.

anyone hungry?

Oh God, the Cheesey Lasagna Man is a storyboard writer at Cartoon Network.

Is there a good way?

You have to go back.

Why the hell would you do that?
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY?

Who the fuck wants to be a proud cuck?
I'm fucking sitting here, pissed as fuck everyday because I'm not successful, and the only reason I want to improve isn't my financial situation or whatever, but looking down on everyone else in a shittier situation.

Why would anyone be like "Oh shit I guess I'm a loser, fuck my GF will ya!? I'm sure she sticks with me, considering I'm a fucking whimp, amirite?!"

But hey, I guess that mentality is good for the women, because they basically get a coupon to fuck around. Why did society oppress them again? We are the weak fucking gender.

God I feel embarrassed for those faggots. If I'd be a woman with the knowledge I have as a guy, I'd be filthy rich by now, knowing I can control those fucking cucks.

10/10 joke
9/10 execution
Lose the dick, mr. brevity. the visual clue is superfluous. Dont sponfeed.

It's a fetish like BDSM or torture, just ask >>>/cuckquean/

It's not a fetish anymore, it's fucking society established by faggots like Shenanigansen.

That's it! It's sticking now!

Really activates those almonds, doesn't it? Makes you think there might be something to all that talk about degeneracy and the decline of western civilization. Maybe, possibly even, Holla Forums was right.

What the fuck is this shit? Disgusting.

Holla Forums is always right, except about the happening.

What's especially worrying is that a lot of these people call themselves experts and professionals and put their work out their under the guise of being educational. In some cases, like that awful Assigned Male webcomic, they get backing from academia, universities, and the government who endorse their work and spread it for them.

Like pottery

I just saw an "Assigned Male" book in the local comic store. I live in Finland, so I really hope that nobody buys it. We don't need to create a market for that kind of shit. There was also a Sarah's Scribbles book.

For some reason, for a split second, I thought that was a Shadman comic.

why are we still here? just to suffer? every night, I can feel my leg and my arm and even my fingers. the body I've lost, the comrades I've lost, it wont stop hurting, its like there.

I'M GETTIN ME MALLET

If he's that indifferent to it, how did he become Batman?

The author of that comic redeemed herself though. She made a different comic that's actually good and pretends that one doesn't exist.

Same as inflation bear

inflation bear's new comics aren't good though.

Ozy and Millie wasn't too bad either, as far as I remember, thought it came before.

I chuckled

It's a pretty good book actually.

good work user

Not mine, i just seen it few minutes earlier…
…sadly the guy who posted it didn't had the source, even when i asked for it…

sheeeeeit

That's alright. This one is real, and I have proof of it. archive.is/7UMqQ

Neither is this one. People think is good because they want to fug the unicorn

Nice

Kudos to him for understanding the point of having a moral principle, I guess, but unless he's actually living up to his own words, these sort of statements mean nothing. A better stance would just be to ignore the whole "harassment" discourse entirely because it never amounts to anything unless you're a giant lulcow who goes running to Kotaku to run articles about all the mean tweets you get.

It was just two pages of the reboot.

It was the shitty edited version, not the original that you posted.

Does anyone remember what that bizarre autistic cartoon was about the fatbeard fucking the cartoon skunk? And it was the guy's art school project?

Skunk-fetishism is like the /d/ fetish for furries, since stuff like cockvore is normal for them. They have a lot of things like that, rubberTF and plushyTF, but the most /d/-tier thing they have usually involves skunks, and it's usually coupled with Skunk-spray.

He's a furry autist, and will either claim that he isn't or be proud of it

danasimpson.com/2015/07/04/on-the-4th-my-thoughts-on-equality/

"I am also a transgender woman, something I’m always surprised people don’t know, although I don’t know why that should surprise me…"

en.wikifur.com/wiki/D.C._Simpson

"D.C. Simpson, full Dana Claire Simpson or just Dana Simpson (neé David Craig Simpson)…"

wew/10

Those were the days

This can only be the attitude of someone who is so pampered, they don't even have to wipe their own ass. This attitude is like a drug you feed to yourself to make yourself feel better rather than try to make the world around you better.

A friend of mine once had her bike stolen. They smashed it up and hung it off a bridge just for shits and giggles, some people are simply shit.

Good one, that was what I was thinking as well.

10/10, just had to fix one thing

But this one was a thing here, everyone was demanding brain bleach. And just the idea that this beardy would put this intensely personal story of himself whining about his life for half the cartoon, and then spend the second half attempting to fend off the sexual advances of his fantasy hawt cartoon skunk-woman, while convinced he's having some kind of psychotic break with reality, before sealing the deal Cool World style, all in front of his fucking film class…
And that he'd managed to get a woman to do the voice acting. Like, a real live woman. Usually these masterpieces use the female Microsoft Sam voice or whatever.
And the end promised a continuation, many future episodes of whacky hijinks, I suppose like the sexy version of Harvey? Except the dude is fucking the invisible rabbit? Except it never happened and the author is probably living in a cardboard box full of rats. Touching himself. Touching the rats. Touching himself with the rats.
Does anyone else remember this fucking thing? I know I didn't dream the cunt.

Chillout mate

That first one isn't real right?

The strip aims to "educate" readers on the 'fetish', though they present it in the most cringeworthy way possible. Not only do the authors attempt to de-stigmatize what will always and only ever be a niche fetish, the comic has a weirdly defensive tone and feels like it needs to justify this fetish's existence. Most people won't care what your fetishes are so long as you don't discuss them in public; trying to justify, for example, why you love wearing adult diapers and defecating in them will make people want to run away. They also try to present cucking as the best thing ever, even having the audacity to claim that it "takes a lot of bravery and strength." Riiiiiiight. Because by the sound of it, Joe isn't trying to convince us so much as convince himself that he loves being cuckolded, with lines like "It stings, but it turns us on" after being insulted to his face by his wife. It is also full of unintentional hilarity, as many have taken to photoshop and exploited numerous poorly-thought-out pages. Rarely does a single comic strip become so noteworthy of being ridiculed; the only other contenders are Ctrl+Alt+Del's "Loss" strip, or Questionable Content's "You and Me" strip.

And despite deserving every bit of that ridicule there's at least a hint of sincerity in those two, the cuck one exists solely to virtue signal a pathetic and laughable fetish.

But who the fuck are they trying to virtue signal to? There is basically zero public acceptance or desire for this kind of shit. Infidelity and cuckoldry are even less accepted by the general public than transexuals. There is an instinctive revulsion to it. The only target for this comic strip that I can see is fat, sloppy, disgusting women as illustrated in the strip. Apparently, fat middle-aged feminist perverts are so disireable that men will put up with being cucked just to bask in their glory. According to pic related, a willing cuck is a wittol, I guess.

It's a circle jerk. An echo chamber.
There's a reason why SJW stuff is never profitable. I think the most successful SJW "content creators" are the ones who somehow managed to get some patreon money, and that shit is temporary and earnings always go down. Only other members of the cult are interested in it, and not enough of those people don't spend money on things.

Well if you, by some hellish chance, ended up married to one of those landwhales wouldn't you be happy to not have to have sex with them?

>We could have had a story of someone coming to terms with the idea that they want something they can't have, and having to deal with that in the worst way possiblean interesting manner

That's what they want you to think so that weak-willed faggots like you brush it off as just some kink.

Like someone else said, there's an instinctual aversion to getting cheated on for a reason, and trying to normalize it, even as a kink, is only going to end badly.

There are two types of cucks:

1. The classical type that fetishizes it and derives sexual pleasure from it

2. The nu type that allows other men to fuck his wife because he believes she's entitled to it and he doesn't have the will or sex drive to keep up with her

Their motivations may differ but the results are the same, men who are not men at all but hollow weak-willed faggots.

only the best

That board gets worse and worse with any picture of maisie williams and "cumskins of reddipol" they post.

Dragons are inherently vanilla.

Holla Forums is even more Tumblr than this board's reputation implies.

Did you copy this verbatim from the badwebcomicswiki review?

Ozzy and Millie was really fun and cute until it went full political, then it just became tedious.

Are we sure truthseeker isn't actually being facetious, and this a brilliant satirist?

The "classical type" was the poor bastard who was unaware that he was a cuckold until others made fun of him for it/he accidently found out. There is a reason it's been an insult for hundreds of years and that even implying someone had cuckold horns could start a fight. The idea of people deriving pleasure from it is some new stuff pushed by (((pornographers))).

Truthseeker rose to prominence around the time when there were active shills constantly starting political drama then crying about Holla Forums and anime. At first, it was just a trolling tactic, but the fact that he went on doing that shit for months and months across multiple boards leads me to believe he was autistically invested in his own bullshit.

That hitler looking guy resemblances more to Jetson's boss.

Got no drawing skills, but

Actually kinda pisses me off how cute that dragon one is.

I always liked the idea that the kid the dog fucked was the gunman

I will never get over how some people can be that gloriously obtuse as to treat free speech as a law rather than a concept that can be protected by law.

Sounds like a public school education.

"gloriously obtuse" should be xkcd's subtitle.

Not the person you're responding to but yes I did.

Ironically, even by the definition that free speech is "only from ebil goberment", these people still don't support it. I mean, even if they pay lip service to free speech by saying that the're against state censorship in America, they have absolutely no problem getting behind Justin Trudeau, and pretty much all European "democracies" who still implement state censorship.

I've actually seen a tumblr user who rebloged this exact same comic also reblog a post celebrating Justin's tranny law that makes"missgendering" a criminal offence.

I hate it when people conflate the idea with the law, no matter the side they are arguing for. People who argue against are strawmanning the argument, and people who argue for are handing straw to the opposition.
Arguing in favor of freedom of speech is a suffering man's occupation. I'm always forced to defend unpopular ideas right to exist, which for some reason people think signals agreement with the ideas. And then when I disagree with someone else and say that they shouldn't say something, which is the entire fucking point of having freedom of speech they say I'm a hypocrite because apparently "shouldn't" is the same as "shouldn't be able to" and their idea of freedom of speech is their ideas get to exist unchallenged, when the point is that every idea gets to exist, but no idea gets to exist unchallenged.
The free exchange of ideas in public places is the foundation of democracy and free society. But people don't want a democracy or free society, they want a dictatorship with a representation of their ideology as the dictator.
Sorry for rambling but this gets me heated.

Kek

Imagine if the cuck strip was genderswapped.
Imagine the sandy vaginas that would ensue.
"OK, get the fuck out, bitch, imina fuck your boyfriend!"
"Oh, it's very brave to be a ladycuck!"

Mike and Melissa?

Please tell me you're joking

YES!
Oh yes. Just… just fucking watch this, guys. Just fucking BEAR WITNESS. And keep in mind a university class had to sit through this.

What's wrong with what he said, Spurdo?

Contrarianism, edgyness, or the belief that whichever singular ideology that person believes in should dominate all conversations.

The destruction of personal accountability is the foundation of democracy. When was the last time a govgovernment politician in a democracy got what he deserved after a screw up?

Why would a man animate himself jacking off and show it to his class? WHY?

Korean president was impeached for being a pawn in a feminist conspiracy involving 8 richest female CEO still earning 27% less than male CEO's (^:
Closest to Justice i can think of

If one guy did this then is surprisingly well animated, unless they gave him the whole semester, then is just shit.
I have several theories.
The best things on this shit are the levels of closeted furryfagginess, he constantly calls out the events that follow as some sort of "self-awareness" on how batshit insane this is, yet the actual work oozes with so much of it is impossible not to call out how hypocritical it looks
That and the fact that the lack of coherence and cohesion really make the scenes when mike complaints about filmmaking class all the more hilarious in a meta way.

Tell me someone recorded it.

This is something else. Thanks for remembering it, user.

What I find brilliant about this is how completely he captured who he is in this film. All the yelling and screaming, the autistic metalfaggotry, strangely being embarrassed by other people's behavior, awkwardness around women, childish dismissal of class topics and I haven't even brought up the purple skunk girlfriend. There is just so much you can dissect.

>some poor faggot will realize that he, in fact, does not like watching his wife get fucked in front of him
I want to get off the ride.

I guess the lesson is that as long as you don't leave them bloody and brutalized, rape is the key to her heart?

I'm usually hard into 'my land my rules' but fuck this nut. Grow a giant fucking hedge along that fence.

holy shit how is this the first I've heard

Incontinent Student Bodies was diaperfur propaganda before sexcomic was around.

And it gave us the BAWW and ORCA STACKS! memes.

It so easy to use against literally everyone too.

powerful

Wait, isn't that what you're supposed to do?
Oh, how low we've fallen. I still remember when CollegeHumor would do rape jokes.

This. Fucking hypocrites.
But usually when a Collegehumor video has that intro and is from around 2011 then is most surely a good video
This one is hilarious but isn't even on their channel.

Yeah, some good collegehumor nostalgia.
Link to a clone vid, not their channel :)

But those originated here you newfag.

I think the big reason he doesn't name any he's defended is because most comics that fall opposite the SJWs are (almost always) not the type to whine and complain like they're being fucking murdered every time somebody insults their comics. Doesn't mean he wouldn't, just that he hasn't needed to yet.

Libtards love to ignore how the site of the victory mosque is only vacant because of damage from debris.

Well I guess you are a shit lawyer then user

I think the problem is that certain sites being taken down or denied hosting privileges or being doxed and harassed when they're not the usual kind of faggoty crap that the MSM loves, doesn't get articles on Vice and Buzzfeed.
Doesn't really make for the kind of catchy headline and slogan that social media obsessed virtue signallers and peddlers of insecurity porn would read or believe.

What really pisses me off, is that their cartoon parodies have worse artstyle, like adamtots-tier

for the thinking man, you say?

When will people realize that they can't make a page too busy like this one. The artwork is good, but Chris Chan makes better layouts than this guy

We never got the part two of ara unicorn.

It's from an actual H-mango tho

Didn’t the original song references rape to begin with?

What is this faggot's problem? Who thinks like this?

Bike cuck on suicide watch twitter.com/shenanigansen/status/932009779303559168

Aaawwww, did we bully too much?

It's okay though. With the amount of people trolling him and laughing at his misery the total amount oh happiness increased.
So. Whatever.

Either he's going to come back and his comics will be even more obnoxious as he works out his delicate soyboy feelings, or he's woken up to what a faggot he's been after the tumblr audience he needed so badly for emotional asspats turned on him.

Wasn't the Daily Prophet creating fake news about Harry & pals and denying Voldemort was coming back in one of the books?

Agreed, this reaction and analysis of his bike comic has given more laughs than his whole output.

Even a fucking Care Bear would have a stronger and less passive reaction to bike theft than this person does.

That's because Care Bears actually care, fagoots like the Bike Cuck just want to see themselves as "open minded".

I don't know why, but I love this post.
Man I have to read the books again someday.

Are these simpering, webcomic cunts voluntarily lobotomizing themselves to prevent wrongthink?

11/10

Anons we gotta get back to basics regarding Men calling themselves ladies on the internet. We need to back to Tits or GTFO. Because maybe, just maybe none of this bullshit would have carried as far as it has if more men didn't fall for the fake sympathy cards (though maybe that's just the pampered helicopter millennial neet shits squawking along with their cuck boomber/X parents).

This. We've drifted away from the basics and it shows. Also holy fuck is that guy's voice rich. Like damn I didn't even know these shitty headphones could make sounds that deep.

Nice

Between this and those people that get so fat they fuse to a bed or couch, I truely believe there are people besides murderers and rapists that simply do not need to exist on this earthly realm.

TruthSeeker posted here and was mocked on Holla Forums and Holla Forums before his autistic ass migrated to Holla Forums.
I know you don't like the board, and that's fine because it does suck, but treating it like some massive boogeyman just makes you look like a huge annoying retard.

Where do you think he ended up, just compare his autism to the cancer engulfing that board. The correlation is indisputable.

Honestly, as unfathomably autistic as Truthseeker was, him migrating to Holla Forums is like something dropping a turd in the middle of a sewer.

If you actually browsed the board you're throwing a perpetual shitfit about you'd have realized Holla Forums had become an irredeemable pile of shit right around the time JUSTbusters came out, if not a little before.
TS wasn't anywhere near the first politics obsessed sperg to shit up Holla Forums with his presence.

uh oh guys. apparently edgy jokes are a gateway drug to unironic storm faggotry

Not even surprised

>Murphy
OH MOTHERFUCKER!

Dorkly actually has some talent and humor. These aren't too bad. Its just a shame hes on the other side.

Why are faggots so ready to engage with each other in their degeneracy? You don't see normal people fucking each of their new acquaintances. These two lesbians just met and they're already french kissing and probably fucking.
This shit is absolutely disgusting.

That's because while some people read, correctly, that it is feminizing tolerance propaganda, the books portray the purebloods as right. The better fanfics explore it better, but yeah. Voldemort only did a few things wrong.

Thats all gays have, sex. Their entire identity is sexual degeneracy.

Yup.

Oh look it's more of the "pls don't make joke" rhetoric

At least he didn't stab his hand.

Just why? I understand that they were teens but they had no forward thinking on consequences of their actions in that location.

Well for lesbians fucking people they hardly know is the only way to avoid lesbian bed death

what did he mean by this

the cuck is strong with these

the only difference is only of those groups has declared war on our way of life

the difference is muslim women must wear the veil or get killed. western women have the choice not to be a degenerate whore porn star.

Oy vey.

Boy, that isn't a clear sign of an obvious hoax. I'm sure this story is 100% authentic.

Dubs of truth

Story checks out.

How voraciously gays covet the notion of victimhood status.

It only needs a El Grande Thief or Spaghetti out of his pockets and a fucking pony on his sweater to have a complete fusion of memeverses.

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin'?

This is what really makes him a faggot.

The memes write themselves at this point

I would really like to know how he got someone to voice his skunk waifu for him, and what that recording process was like.

They don't know shit about Christ and want to use him as a propaganda pusher

Lord, how they've changed it- in our `parlours' these days. Christ is one of the `family' now. I often wonder it God recognizes His own son the way we've dressed him up, or is it dressed him down? He's a regular peppermint stick now, all sugar-crystal and saccharine when he isn't making veiled references to certain commercial products that every worshipper absolutely needs."
That book's becoming more true every single year.

BREVITY

The first one is on point but I'm still annoyed by the fact that his "caricatures" are 30% art - 70% words and holy shit with all those buzzwords in the last one

Oh Elisia Ericson God haven't heard from that sjw in a long time I remeber 2 years ago we had a let's read of his work. By God it some ultra cringey stuff.

There's no hierarchy or system in place. The guys in charge and the guys who get to make the decisions get to do whatever they want and they don't have to be fair. If you turn them down and they tell all their friends in the same industry (who are also sex pests and degenerate perverts) not to hire you, promote you, or put you on the good shows/movies/whatever, they are allowed to do that. Instead of leaping to the conclusion that all of these people should be able to remain powerful and successful, just that they can't ask some other employee to watch them jack it, the solution is to stop supporting them. Kill their businesses entirely and build something better instead of saying "all the kike rapists can stay, they just have to be nice to womyn!" because you still want to work for Schmooley Shekelstein's Casting Couch Agency.

It's a shame this only really works in bong-english, but whatever ♫.

I couldn't find a better way to condense this to smaller webm format, sorry.
Okay kiddo I previously dropped a simple truth before regarding this shit here
. But now I'm going to drop the real bomb for you regarding faggotry and what's really going down. And it's a rather simple but open secret this shit is happening because most of the elite and (((elite))) families in power and in charge are mostly fucking sociopaths and what they tend to do to their kids that don't shape up to being in charge of the family fortune is to psychologically traumatize them or abuse them during their child hood years behind closed curtains. In turn said kids grow up with dysfunctional amygdalas, unable to socially function or suss out threats or discern wonky behaviors that more say K-typed folks wouldn't indulge in because of the risks. And what's been coming out from the (((Weinstein Effect))) is that for some folks there's an unwillingness to deal with the trauma that's been experienced and plenty of folks have been encouraged by Les Roi Maudits and their professional connections to spread this traumatic behavior far and wide amongst the normies to keep them in line for even more abuse by the Powers that Be in the future. Now for some reading this, this may not be big news but for others this vid might be a bit of a game changer.

Now the reason why I say this, is most of the LGBTBBBQRaddNtoX orgs no longer function as the original AIDS charities that they were designed for in the 80's and are now just massive tax shelters for the rich and infamous of Hollyweird to normalize their fucked up behaviors and privileges all under the guise of fake charities. In the past the kings of your would have sent said dysfunctional kids to the military or a church or a industrial low level job to get straightened out. But since Les Roi Maudits have shat up all of the sanctuaries and schools of yore, they chosen to build up and encourage institutions of secular indulgence that their genetic duds and dead ends can go to work, and so they never have to take any responsibility for fucking up how they raised them.

Now in the next post I'm going to explain what this has to do with effed up comics being posted here.

You're throwing a lot of terms and information around, man. Take your time , I want to hear about this but it's a bit confusing.

So to break a couple of ideas down since you asked, let me clear up a couple of them:

1) infogalactic.com/info/R/K_selection_theory, which is about organisims and their behaviours as it occurs to reproductive theory which is a brief but important kinda read. In that it's sometimes used as a metaphor by some Holla Forumslacks to describe common behaviors that they see in minorites with higher reproductive rates or with easy access to resources (such as welfare for instance).
2) The amygdala : infogalactic.com/info/Amygdala , which is a primary decision maker in the limbic functions of our brains that processing of memory, decision-making, and emotional reactions (which can also include short term and long term time preferences for behaviors). And over time it can be rewired due to prolonged periods of stress. Which leads to:
3) Amygdala Hijack: infogalactic.com/info/Amygdala_hijack , the term to describe emotional responses from people which are immediate and overwhelming, and out of measure with the actual stimulus because it has triggered a much more significant emotional threat. Or what happens in later day universities when they see the words : "It's okay to be white" on a blank sheet of paper.
4) Time Prefencing behaviors: wiki.mises.org/wiki/Time_preference , which to TL;DR is about what we choose to do with our time and our decision making for achieving satisfaction for near or long term actions. Hint, Batman's time for prepping if you thought about it ain't a joke for dealing with some potential threats in the real world.

Now the common theme most folks in say the Holla Forumslack zone have noticed is how plenty of the SJW/Socialist folks tend to come from families of great wealth and stature and squander it in favor of immediate emotional gratification and or emotional hijacking of others for pleasurable purposes. Or in many cases they make purposeful choices to work in say entertainment/journalism and other assorted media for immediate fame regardless of the cost of their own resources or to their own long term psychological health.

So I hope that clears up a couple of things for you regarding that last post and now the follow up I promised:

Most subcultures will always be really white at first

VICTORY SCREECH

Nothing he has written has been incorrect, faggot.

He doesn’t care, people only post Cucks Bunny when they’re triggered. It’s a leftover meme from Truth See-queer.

Let fly, glorious leader. Only Atomic Fire can cleanse us now.

Were these made by a crazy person?
It's just walls of rambling incoherent text slapped onto a picture

You should know already that leftism is a mental disorder.

Is that the guy that did all those edgy MLP cartoon and Jerry?
He is pretty one note.

Max Gilardi, yes. Too edgy for his own good. I dunno, I'd GLADLY take an edgelord over an sjw any day of the decade, but that's not a good solution. I've said it before and will say it again: moderation is a lost art.

literary wu got elected?

This is just the sort of thing Shmorky used to viciously riff on, until he went full SJW diaperfur tranny and became part of the problem.

I weirdly feel bad for him. Like, I want to buy him beer and tell him it's gonna be ok.

Don't play into their emotional manipulation. They deserve all the backlash they got for making a stupid mistake. If you can't learn to joke about what others think of you, you should stop posting things on the internet period.

He's the weird type of edgy, in that he knows fully well that his audience is 12 years old and people ironically liking his stuff to show they're not like the other hipsters, but he also seems genuinely uninterested in anything that isn't edgy.

Hotdiggitydemon is pretty odd. WGJ4K was probably his most appealing stuff, which should say all you need to know about him.

Honestly you can see this on the horsemen of equality.

If I wasn't an agnostic I'd be more upset at seeing how the atheist community just up and decided to let itself be cucked by intersectional feminism.

Violates the NAP

Im ashamed to admit that I had to think about it for a second, really good

You don't go to McDonalds to worship god.
You don't attend mass at a fucking pub, nor do you get baptized at a damn spa.

Whoever wrote the second pic needs a lobotomy.

Nice thumbnails, faggot.

I've always wanted a comic where he tracks down the bike thief and kills him.

BIKE CUCK: REVENGENCE

It's nice that he takes the edits well.

Go away

You had one job

In what way has he been factually incorrect?