TBS Suspends Production on Louis C.K. Animated Comedy 'The Cops'

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tbs-suspends-production-louis-ck-comedy-cops-1056888

Well that TBS animation block isn't off to the strongest start now is it? At least we still have Close Enough and Final Space to look forward to.

That's not how you spell Louis's favorite c-word.

Post yfw when the last miserable remnants of modern western animation are burned to the ground.

Can we get some more "allegations" to pop-up to oust the white knights of the CalArts table?

When you look at all the people who have been clogging up TV and Movies for so long, filling channels for hours on end with propaganda and tasteless shit, seeing so many of them cut off and fired and distanced is probably the best thing that could have happened. Louis CK is a shitty comedian, but he's the kind of comedian who was slightly elevated in success, so they just decided he was the next big thing and kept throwing shows and contract deals at him. He's no different than Amy Schumer who had an excruciatingly long 15 minutes of fame in spite of everyone fucking hating her. Or Nick Kroll, for the matter, who had never done anything good in his miserable faggoty life, but they kept greenlighting his awful shows because his name was attached to something moderately successful.

And even though all of that is just normalfag mainstream media shit, it's the same exact reason why CN and Nick are overrun by nothing but calarts rejects who all seem to know each other and have all worked on Steven Universe or Adventure Time.

pottery

That's Biffo, you uncultured swine.

*Aussie accent* YA WANKER

I used to be a fan of louies
I caught that show he did in straya for the abbos where he smacked that white cat with a thin white twig, then bashed the cats head in with a big black trunk.
Hilarious needless to say the abbos went ape for it.

It gets better, folks. Louis CucK's career is dead and some tranny is out of work. Win-win.

This has been my favorite of the take downs. I loved Louie years ago, but watching this spic jew build a career and fanbase with offensive jokes then the second he got critical success throw all that shit under the bus in order to be an "intellectual" was just embarrassing.

It's one of the unfortunate consequences of a celebrity being dragged down that everyone working with them is put out of a job, but they can't bitch too much. This usually means severance pay for everyone. Putting a tranny out of work and keeping more of that tumblr kool-aid out of the mainstream really is a win-win though.

a cable network show rejected from another cable network…sounds great

You're trying too hard.

His earlier stand-up was good, but it followed the same exact arc as several other early 2000s comedians.. Kind of edgy and raunchy, then they get successful, then they get married and have kids, and all they fucking talk about is their kids and wives and how they are old an unhealthy. Same thing happened to Patton Oswalt.

I didn't want to make another thread for basically the same subject, so I will post here.

i dont even know who that guy is, until a bunch of anons keep using pics of him as a cuck, why is he a cuck anyway?

I wonder why?

I'm being serious. I've never seen a single stand-up show from Louis CK the Cuck King.

Vid related m8.

The funny shit about the Berganza thing is people have been bitching about it for years, but DC never fired him. Always made me think it's wasn't as bad as people tried to paint it. Like the dude just was an autistic flirt or some shit, but not a rapist. But jizzfeed post about him in the current witchhunt and he's gone.
I don't really feel bad for any of these people, but it's a bit scary at the same time.

Most of the #MeToo shit is exactly that. A guy said something that made them uncomfortable or made a poor attempt at trying to flirt or maybe touched them on the arm, and a decade later, these pitiful cunts are trying to get their 15 minutes of fame by claiming they were frightened into submission by the all power Patriarchy who would not let them to complain to HR about their non-issue.

Shits bros some of you fags better send your cartoon ideas or just fucking anything to animations studios/Hollywood I dont know what the fuck is even happened its like the writers strike of 2007 but even worse

Let's not forget those who willfully whored themselves out on the casting couch.

That is because the material that made him popular was based on his actual experiences. As soon as he started coming out with the cucked feminist and anti-white shit, it was obvious he was now writing material based on the latest buzzfeed article he read rather than lived experience.

I don't care if it means the fall of Hollywood and eventually leads to the exposure of pedo rings to normalfags.

Not going to happen. Why do you think they're even burning CucK like they are? Louie biggest crime is being a creep, nothing illegal. These are all sacrificial lambs being putting out because the pedos know that eventually people will stop caring. Especially when #metoo was always destined to become people exaggerating and lying to get attention. When one big accusation is proven false, a lot this noise will fade away and they'll go right back to their underage pool parties.

Even if the downfall of Hollywood could really happen, you'd see feminists being the first ones to take power and trying to institute a matriarchy by force, where women harass, rape, ravish, dominate and humiliate men as revenge for the previous regime. Feminists see these current events as confirmation that they live in a real patriarchy that must be toppled and replaced by their own.

Women can't sustain power by themselves for long, have you read about that all female company or those all female group trying to survive on a tropical island? They'd destroy each other 1 week into their matriarchy.

Right. What is more likely would be the most heinous cunts taking power and surrounding themselves with low-T beta males yes men.

Times like these I think Sharia Law might be for the best.

Putting women in charge of all the major studios and silicon valley companies would guarantee their destruction. Not even exaggerating. Very few, if any tech companies have done well under the guidance of a female CEO in the long term. It damn-near killed Yahoo.

I noticed you used an example other than Hewlett-Packard. For the sake of engineers, and engineering everywhere, please use Carly Fiorina as the archetypal example of a bad female CEO ruining a beacon of excellence.

Quick rundown?

Who do you think has been doing all the raping?

Nah, man.

Smelly, dumb… beaner SCUM?

In the case of actual raping, sociopaths who pretend to be whatever gets them close to their targets. But most of these cases are "rapes" which just mean the women are liars who want attention and a chance to burn someone they can.

Trips of truth

Cucked out at the end there.

The Trump curse is real, lads.

This is plausible. Real pedo elites need to be brought to justice.

As an animator, I think Francis needs to get the hell over himself. It's an animated sitcom on TBS. The best thing that stupid normie channel ever did was show Seinfeld reruns. Dozens of better cartoons don't even get a pilot every year, and I shed no tears for what was sure to be another boring Newgrounds-tier "edgy" show with poo poo and sex jokes.

Just look at this shit. Look at this boring composition. Yet another adult "animated" show where the only thing Louie thought cartoons were was drawings of people with big eyes.

I like this anger. A very productive and educational anger.

He's right, and it is dumb but it's not about a "white attitude", its about making niggers seem perpetually oppressed.

Also air A Christmas Story all day every Christmas

He jerked off in front of some stupid whores who clearly didn't object at the time.
That's nothing compared to the heinously retarded views he actually holds.

That the funniest thing, in his "letter" (why a fucking box?) he talks about the project as something unique, so unique that it only needed the cuck to get in trouble for the whole thing to fall down.

Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

Two can play at that game.