MEL GIBSON BTFOS NIGGER AT THE OSCAR

MEL GIBSON REALLY IS /OURGUY/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/AndreyZalgo/status/836212795268005888

Other urls found in this thread:

oscar.go.com/video/oscars-red-carpet-2017/mel-gibson-oscar-2017-red-carpet-interview
twitter.com/AndreyZalgo/status/836212795268005888

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/cuckchan/

it has no audio, you fucked up, OP.

The black guy evidently had sweaty-ass palms. He was holding the mic with his right hand, switches hands, goes to pat Mel on the shoulder to try to remove some of the sweat (provoking Mel's "don't fucking touch me" reaction), fails to dry his hands sufficiently, but still goes in to shake his hand which Mel obliges because he's a decent guy, but then immediately regrets because he's got ridiculous hand juice all over his hand (provoking Mel's "Absolutely disgusting!" reaction).

That clip will become comedy gold though. It's so fucking memeworthy.

oscar.go.com/video/oscars-red-carpet-2017/mel-gibson-oscar-2017-red-carpet-interview

Think its being overblown. Looks like he was just gesturing at the broad.

I bet the first thing he did off camera was wash the nigger off his hand.

The nigger never looks at Mel. He leers at the woman the entire time

You're missing the lack of eye contact when shaking hands. It was dismissive towards Mel to weakly shake his hand while talking to the woman.

I think that's the source of the gesture.
When you watch it in slow-mo, it looks like he's all "Ugh, nigger sweat on my hand…", but when you look at it at normal speed

it looks more like he's exasperatedly motioning toward the woman, noting the nigger is obviously more interested in her than in talking to him (standard nigger behavior).
To be honest, Mel probably should have just punched the nigger in the jaw - that's how nigger leering at White women used to be handled, when the White men in question wanted to be 'kind'.

>twitter.com/AndreyZalgo/status/836212795268005888

Anyone else notice that the twitter file location number ends in trip 8's?

I am in no doubt that Mel is redpilled, seeing how he got burnt hard by hollyjew for all those years.
And we all know his stance on niggers after that recorded phone call.

it's in slow-mo why would you need the audio

What are you talking about?

Mel is the most redpilled man in Kikewood. He's more redpilled than some people on here.

Every time.

lol autism strikes again. No, sadly.

Even the chick does the weird face after the handshake.

http s://youtu.be/xfF7_Xo83uA?t=33

youtube. com/watch?v=t_CuQLaT9dU

Here's what (((they))) showed on air from that interview. I wish i could find the whole thing. I'll keep looking just because this makes me kek.

Shameless self check.

Also, here's a clip of raw footage that happened right before his interview with the lisping nigger in my last post.
youtube. com/watch?v=pnc3Ih7UqIk

Mel Gibson, The Rock and Michael Strahan at the 2017 Oscars

What does Holla Forums think about Hacksaw Ridge since it's about WWII and it was directed by Mel.

Won't watch it on principle.

It's degenerate SJW shit.

(check'd)
I took it to mean that being a pacifist doesn't mean you get to be a pussy that gets out of service with the bullshit conscientious objector shit. Despite being on the jew side of the war, he still saved white American soldiers.

Although like said, fuck the choice of (((Andrew Garfield))). I like to think Mel bullied him the entire time behind camera.

He saved many many whites lives, and contributed to the deaths of like a bajillion gooks when we finally took the ridge. A couple action scenes are cartoonish but the overall story of pretty triumph of will over an insurmountable task. It's bretty gud.

Aren't niggers known for having sweaty palms?

The choce in lead actor was shit, however that was probably the price Mel had to pay in order to get back into Hollywood so he could BTFO kikes with Passion of the Christ 2. Overall it was a WW2 movie that didn't force a bunch of anti Hitler propaganda down your throat so it was not all bad

Nips not Gooks

I watched one clip of a combat scene on youtube that triggered my autism for military realism, and then decided to never go near it again.

Eh, to be honest, he kinda looked like the actual guy, save for the kike nose. All other actors were picked to look like the actual soldiers from that squad, maybe that was the sole reason to pick that kike.

Confirmed for not having watched it. (((Garfield))) Keeps it to himself the whole time.

The military scenes are unrealistic as fuck, but then I thought to myself, they were actually historically fucked so hard and fast on that ridge, despite the lack of Jap artillery or tanks, that they may have actually been that incompetent in real life.

Not hard to believe, considering the other major fails.

Fucking enraging everytime

The fuck is this thing at the end?

This. The guy was very intrusive and impolite.

Michael Strahan. Known as an all-time NFL great who somehow transitioned over to entertainment television in spite of being not terribly handsome or smart and having a goofy looking space between his two front teeth. I'd imagine a former NFL linebacker nigger thinks more with his muscles and >muh dick than with his brain. Add that to the fact that nigger men are naturally incorrigible when white women are around, this was the only possible outcome.

The Jews fucking with him obviously

He's a homo though

Its name is Robin Roberts, a former WNBA player turned TV journalist. Came out as lesbian (big shock!) during Obama administration. Not a man just an unattractive woman.

None of that matters, because they made him a Jew. The man the story is supposed to be about might have been a great guy - I rather doubt it, given he's a Christian pacifist, and that doesn't permit 'great guy' under my definitions - but because he was played by a Jew I cannot and will not watch it, on principle.

It would be disrespectful for me to imbibe that man's story, no matter how courageous, when his role was filled by an effeminate Jew.

Based Mel "Jews are responsible for all the world's wars" Gibson

user, that's probably just for social signaling - its very disarming for normie White people if a big stupid nigger is perceived as a faggot. His Jewish manager probably told him it would help his career to be a big fag nig, so he 'came out' as a fag whilst continuing to rail whores.

Sum dum goys bumping this slide thread.

This gif is great except for the part where it cuts back to the wide shot and you can see he actually did shake their hands.

How?

apparently a sea mine and friendly fire.

fucking dammit wrong file

This shit is true about the nigger and women. This is one reason why I am happy to be a big ass fucking redneck looking country boy with beast hands. Never met a nigger that can squeeze back nearly as hard, and hand shakes are a bitch if someone squeezes hard as fuck and you are limpwristing it. Double fun if you don't let know and keep talking like you like talking to them while smiling. Walking straight into the very close personal space of a nigger while staring them in the eye freaks the fuck out of em too. A good solid should tap will often knock them off balance, grip the upper arm and grab their hand then shake so they cannot escape. It is all friendly of course.

If you have trouble being so aggressive or holding eye contact remember to look at the bridge of the nose and imagine holding them down cutting their throat while laughing. Even if you would NEVER do such a horrid thing, it does give you the intense look of a predator in the eyes. Niggers are terrified of predators.

Why does pretty much everyone who dies, die by a gunshot to the head? Are they playing Day of Defeat or something?

The movie is about someone standing by their convictions. It doesn't condemn violence. It's a very universal message.

Yeah, niggers sweat a lot. And their sweat tends to smell really bad.

Good stuff.

Remember when you shake their hand always pull it towards your crotch, if they start to pull away act like he was trying to grab your dick.

Whites already have the strongest grip strength of any race even if the opponent is bigger. I know someone has that journal here they can post to why that is but it's obviously pretty damn useful back in prehistoric Europe.

They though the jap where on it despite them having packed already. US landed on one side canadians on the other, one of the troop ship hit a sea mine (1/3 of the casualty) the rest is classic US military.

Based Mel.

KEK
Dat expressions.

Yuck I fucking touched it's hand

Ever since he was on Live with Kelly Ripa, the kike jew has been shoehorning this nigger into all kinds of programs. He's not photogenic at all, it's meant to intimidate White family audiences bringing this huge nigger beast into their living rooms.

Someone shop Moonlight being put into Mel's hand and La La Land being taken away

10/10 BTFOs the meatcuck agenda.

The joke is about using incorrect footage. Later on in the series they cut to a close up of him shaking the Abos hands when he's shaking a White person's hand.

Equating a carnivore diet with cuckoldry is counter-intuitive and will never stick. It's just not a meme with any basis in fact and it will never affect people on a subconscious level to have any impact.

Don't let me stop you from trying though, you bloodless r-select faggot..

It was a pretty good movie. Although the ending scene just felt like it didn't belong there.

Also, I think Mel has great potential in horror movies after this.

Mel Gibson is a great American, and a damn fine actor.

The dindu also look scared after he did this.

I hate when someone does that. In fact there are not many things I hate more. I will remember it for life.

A homo that managed to produce half-breeds with this coal burner

whats with the munchskins?

It's a slaverace specifically bred to be small enough so they can walk under cameras without having to duck.

I never realized how much of a manlet Mel Gibson is.

hahahha holy shit look at this whores kids look like. She through away her genetics for this.

The left eye is looking off in a different direction, she's got serious eye-ball crazy going on

They've lost the plot.

The 1000 cock stare.

Even their hair is some kind of weird in-between of White and nigger. I almost feel bad for those two girls.

Yeah, that hair looks like a quagmire. Do you take them to a White hair salon or a Black beauty shop? They look like they're going to be bitches.

You punk.

Not really, you're contrasting him with his woman who is wearing stilettos, which gives her 5 or 6 bonus inches, and the above-average height Negro the kike jew is pushing.

He's next to Michael Strahan a hall of fame nfl lineman

This is why nobody likes niggers. Not even the chimps-in-suits who put on a facade of civility. What sort of asshole doesn't even give you the common courtesy of looking at you while shaking your hand?

Mel is like 5'8 or 9 or so. It's never been a secret though; he's never hid his average-heightedness in any of his films.

He's also standing next to a guy that's like 7 feet tall.

You had one job.

Alaska was too rough for Russia

Maybe he's a sensitive autistic otaku with severe social anxiety. After the trauma of shaking hands he has to hide in his bedroom and weep into his Rei hug-pillow.

Mel "Don't shake my hand, sambo man" Gibson
Mel "Palm to paw, not a good call" Gibson
Mel "Thunderdome with Tyrone" Gibson
Mel "Road Warrior hating Spearthrowers" Gibson
Mel "Shake my hand? Call the Klan" Gibson
Mel "#Oscarstoowhite? What the fuck is Moonlight?" Gibson

To be fair, Nigger might just have horribly sweaty or cum filled hands.

That look says "Fuck now my hand smells like fucking coco butter."

Am I the only one who notices that account is called "The Current Year"? So obviously he's just one of us memeing the "OK" sign into a Fascist gesture

I've never noticed. The smell of shit is more salient.

Oh please, it was clearly the dirty canucks that fired first.

Re: OP

Going to set the record straight for the autists in the thread. Nig tried pulling an Alpha move on Mel. That's why Mel pulled back. It was a 'wtf' expression. Even when Nig was shaking Mel's hand, he was eyeballing the woman; trying to show intent, and dismissing the evil white man as well.

sage

The action was pretty hectic and good imo. Yeah, they never observe intervals properly but I think Band of Brothers and maybe the Pacific are two of the only (((Hollywood))) pieces that come closest to autistic realism. The first half of the movie is all bullshit with said mediocre to shite Jewish actor playing the Seventh Day Adventist medic.

Yeah, he was a good medic, but let's be real: Seventh Day Adventists are fucking weird. They run some hospitals too, and I guess I'm fine with that, but they're a really strange lot. I don't entirely trust them.

he's not gay but holy shit he got JUST'd on his 2nd divorce:

that makes me sad

This seem to have some evolutionary explanation. Africa's, the continent of free gibs by mother nature, only drawback for survivalists was its nearly impossible to fight back superpredators.

Top Kek my lad.

I feel bad for redpilled mixed race people. They aren't responsible for their existence.

we should probably partition a portion of Africa just for the half orcs

correction, we should give africa to them, not the blacks. through one means or another.

we may not have a permanent solution to the race problem by turning the west back into a white ethno state. but by giving africa to mixed breeds, we're diluting the problem.

suppose in the far future, this all happens again, and these mulattos invade the west again. they mix again – their children will be mostly white. they'll represent an uglier, dumber breed of whites, and the blacks will cease to exist at all.

I like it
but maybe we can facilitate that by putting the half breeds in charge and giving them some military might

like i said, by one means or another. that's one way of doing it and a less confrontational one, so better politically.

We even have minorities claiming it's harder to be a black nazi than a white one. They just never stop.

It's called Liberia and it's a shithole.

Slow first half establishes cultural context, very wholesome; then the most extreme battle scenes in cinema to date. Garfield better than expected (plays passive faggot to a T). Good mix of coming of age/pre-Beatnik degeneracy Americana, faith, and trial under fire in combat. Interracial tensions believable, without obsequious forced reconciliations for the most part. A trilogy capstone to complete Eastwood's Flags of Our Fathers/Letters from Iwo Jima.

His daughters are going to grow up being white Republican chads' fuck things.

How can a woman look at her hybrid children from an alien species and feel good about herself.

I'm guessing the groid is proud though, all things considered.