Former Iranian President:US Belongs to all races

I was disapointed when i read this because i thought he was not overtly supporting white genocide since he said the holocaust is a fruad and even met with Dr.Duke.

In the letter Ahmadinejad noted Trump won the election while he "truthfully described the U.S. political system and electoral structure as corrupt."

Iran’s former president also acknowledged Iranian immigration to America, saying "the contemporary U.S. belongs to all nations" and added that U.S. policies should "value respect toward the diversity of nations and races."

archive.fo/PJrcj
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/26/former-iranian-president-sent-trump-letter-discussing-immigration.html
Ha i told you so, Mudslimes will never be truly pro western unless its a secular regime. RIDF Shills who support iran because muh Eurasaian alliance BTFO
They're still shitty.
Time to meme Iran into embracing its pre islamic white past and tell these saturn cube muds to fuck off.
And remember.
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
(Unless they nuke israel tommorow, that is)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/utPWW
en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13951208000918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumpo.

Also this doesn't mean war with iran is good now either btw.

I'm disappointed with this low quality shitpost Achmedinejad made irl.

He's probably saying that because he's scared Trump will actually start killing mudslimes. But as you already said yourself: this is not automatically a reason to go war with them since Israelis who wish to see them remoevd from the map, fully support white genocide.

*removed

gee, what a surprise….

I wish Israel would sink under the ocean

Agreed.

This is not only the view of Iran but also of the whole Muslim world.

Oh look it's the "local rebel with a cause has to save face so he could be elected" episode.

Who says they will be? Don't tell me you're retarded enough to take what shills say and assume it's a belief shared across Holla Forums OP.

No, its just that a lot of the "anti zionist anti trump conspiritard people" think muds are good because kikes don't like them.

Yeah, this is why we shouldn't trust non-whites to align with us (except for maybe the Dalai Lama and the Japanese) because they will always chose their co-ethnics over us.

I think this is the sandnigger version of 4d chess.

DAILY REMINDER THAT IRAN IS A JEWISH CONTROLLED OP
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewMlRFWg2Kk (couldn't embed already exists)

I agree but on this occasion i think its more thanks to muds. When the shah was in power they were culturally pro western.

Another take on the letter:

Ahmadinejad backs Trump's stance against political elites, media
archive.is/utPWW

muh based iranians tho

No surprise there, seeing as how Iran hates USA.

What the fuck, I genuinely hate Iran now.

they all belong in a shallow grave. this is war, and our enemies are showing their hand more and more. the telos of all that they are doing IS the destruction of the white race. Niggers, arabs,. persians, gooks, chinks (maybe keep japs), they all have to go. Make no mistake, this is not just a kulturkampf, this is real war, with real ramifications.

History has shown us that massive civilizations disappeared without a trace other than ruins and legends. Let us not make that mistake, and instead reclaim our place. The soul of the white race is asleep, we need to wake it up. Only when we do that will the will to survive be there.

ITT: newfags not getting the banter

The only reason the media would seek to align Trump with Achmadinejad is to demonized Trump.
It's great that MA doesn't believe the Holohoax, but he's no friend. I'm content to not start a war with Iran only because the destruction of Israel is more important. But they need to run their third world shit hole and stay out of the west's business. We will deal with them later.

That's Iranian media…

And yet still I get why the Iranians would want to compare him to Trump. Trump just overcame the biggest odds in an election in the west ever. I'd like to be compared to Trump as a leader. Doesn't mean the two are linked in any way. The only similarities are that MA and Trump both want their nations brought back to former glory.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA

Not sure where in that video proves that. If anything it goes to show how disjointed Judaism is because if those in Swiss banking didn't help Iran get around the sanctions, which are almost entirely due to Israeli intelligence, then Iran would be a literal hovel alongside its neighboring countries today.

HAHAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA

good, i look forward to see what measures they will take to "diversify" the persian race. Iran is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and the US will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Iran will not survive.[

But muh pershuns want to be western! They barely stone women to death!

Let that be a lesson to all the newfags and idiots who fall for mudslime shills and worship muh based third worldist brown people just because they are anti American

I PULL OFF MY IRAN ENDORSEMENT

I WAS SO NAIVE TO HAVE SUPPORTED THIS SHIT SKIN PEE HOLE IRAN

NEVER TRUST SHIT SKINS

Eternal reminder there is no such thing as an ally outside of your race. When it comes down to the wire, no race will sacrifice itself to aid another and no race will prevent another from killing itself lest it gets drawn into the fire. Honorary or not, anyone who is silent on or encouraging white genocide is an enemy.
Also reminder the penalty for traitorism is death.

What about Iran?
Does It belong to all the races of the world as well?

you forgot that a jew hating sandnigger is still a sandnigger you queer 😆😆😆

i appreciate shi(i)t(e)s because they are anti-israel and generally they don't blow themselves up/ drive trucks through crowds in western countries. and that's about it.

WE FUCKING WARNED YOU AND YOUR ILK

At least you learned something.

Chekt mate

Never trust sandniggers. Never trust Muslims.
Aut-kike.

Case in point. I bet when you saw the ayatollah say U.S. was the great satan you took it completely seriously as well. When it comes to Iranians they constantly obfuscate the true meanings of their statements behind layers upon layers of banter and poetics. See:

TRUST
NO
MUDSLIME
they dont give a fuck about us, they see us as the enemy. they arent our tribe and they should not be supported in any way.
their only value is providing hilarious kike-hating memriTV screenshots

I don't see a war with iran being a good thing unless we gas israel before. So subversion to undermine their state is needed. Vid related is pretty good way to do so. Only thing i didn't like was
All niggers, kikes, muds are human garbage who pose a threat to the aryan people. Therfore They must be killed.

Lol wut? Are you retarded?

The (((Iranian))) shows his true face.

That's a pretty big misreading of the actual argument being most of the time.

Not a mudshit, try again

confirmed

what?

Checked.

Every day the same thing, kikes fill up the boards with "oy vey zionist neo-con politician calling to kill Iran, is an American hero".

The problem is international jewry, beginning and end.
Only once the jewish problem is resolved can you have enough control over your country to remove aliens.
Until then they'll hold your coats for you while you fight their wars.

Iran kills kikes, while America under jewish control has been threatening and having proxy wars against them while internationally sanctioning them for resisting the kikes.

At least Iran resists the kike.

Oh well fuck it. It's time to nuke Iran.

Wow, what a surprise. A shitskin hates whites and wants us wiped out. Who could have ever foresaw this?

You're coming off too strong Chaim.

Should have read:
Very rarely is anyone making the argument that non-Whites are good or desirable. It's more along the lines of Iran's physical presence and geopolitical outlook are hostile to Israel and are therefore desirable in the present context.

When you have whole cities like Jersey City, Dearborn, Houston, just absolutely overflowing with Muslims, it's suspicious when the case keeps being made that the threat from these Muslims would be best served with another war in the Middle East that serves Israeli geopolitical interests instead of just killing or deporting Muslims and/or non-Whites presently inside the United States regardless of citizenship.

But those shitskins outside the borders don't work in the kike warehouses, the kike engineering firms, or the kike government agencies. They don't pay taxes to the kike government here – or their sand-ridden shit hole has some strategic resource that they cut our kike government in on so they get a pass over here. There's a lot of interest in making sure the problem is worked at the edges instead of getting to the root of it.

Not worth going to war with them. Iran wouldn't be able to invade the US (or anyone relevant) by force. So if the US doesn't think it belongs to Mohamed all it has to do is not allow Mohamed to stay more than a few days (or even zero days, as I doubt they bring much tourism anyway).
Destroying Iran would benefit Jewland. For me that's reason enough to keep them around even though the few Iranians I've met were dumbasses.

Hopefully there won't be so many Iran sycophants anymore.

Still don't want war with Iran.

Also this

If it was, they'd have a central bank.

pick one

Only confirming my prior beliefs that all shitskins and kikes must be eliminated.

This. I have no idea why some anons forget that ALL non-whites envy or despise white people. They want to either rape or kill us, and some are so desperate to imbibe whiteness they actually convince themselves they're white. People, if their skin is the color of SHIT, they are not you, and they are not nor ever will be your friend.

Also, lotta kikey (1)s in this thread.

U.S. should "value respect toward the diversity of nations and races."

U.S. has been THE biggest globalist shill and sword of judaism, of course this is true.

Iran one of 3(?) of the countries left (NK, Syria?) without a Rothschild central bank. Ahmedinejads speeches were alwaays on point.

Any whirling dervish anons around?

Can we finally now shed the notion that any nonwhite nations are our friends?

I used to like Ahmadinejad 'cause he hates the kikes, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but fuck him and fuck Iran if they want to send their kebab minions here for gibs and molestation.

It goes to show that non-whites will never care about white racial purity, it's something they don't have and can never have so of course they would rather nobody have it.

And let's dispell once and for all with this fiction that non-whites don't know what they're doing. They know exactly what they're doing- non-whites are undertaking a systematic effort to change our race, to make the white race more like the rest of the world.

Wew, not very bright?

tfw anti iran jew propaganda is on 8pol

Nice try Shlomo.

start meme'ing that the feminists, faggots and niggers are now on the side of the iranian monkey

start meme'ing that the feminists, faggots and niggers are now on the side of the iranian monkey

Never said Iran is based. Just don't fall for and fight stupid kike wars.

Sure is MIDF in here.

Yes, we need another Arab Spring. A bigger one. It's all so clear to me now.

Moishe didn't you read your manual? You're not supposed to say I said that when my post said something different. Is this your first day on the job?

Anti irainian propaganda in full force.

No, he's taking the leftist media at face value and reacting to it. He's also repeating the same mistake the west has made which is confusing internal policy for foreign policy.
If we had a clear and consistent view of our self we wouldn't hear this shit parroted.
He doesn't understand western politics and shouldn't have to just like trump most likely doesn't know much about the Muslim sects.

The one exception is Japan. HONORARY

This is why we need a zero tolerance policy against weebs. It takes them a matter of minutes to infect the board.

There is no such thing as an Honorary Aryan. I don't give a fuck what Hitler said.

No.

I can never hated Ahmadinijad. Guy is just too badass.

I'm now okay with a war against Iran. So long as the troops we use are all niggers and spics, use our tactical "minorities" to enrich the middle east.

Iran is shit and the enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend. That said, there still shouldn't be a war with them, they're no threat to the US militarily or otherwise.

"Iran is shit and the enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend."
I understand and have heard hasbara jews using this exact phrase for almost 20 years since the hasbara launched their offensive on the MSM and internet around 9/11.

However, why does our enemies enemy, need to also be our enemy?
Surely, just as the jews do to us, they hate each and every race individually and distinctly, yet they have always utilised their enemies to fight their other much hated enemies playing all sides off each other.
Like every major war, it was Rothschild tier kikes financing both sides to take advantage of both sides regardless of the outcome all the lower rung kikes would use their voices resources in media etc to champion and cheer on every war, pretending they were goy obviously.

So why does the talmudic witchcraft of "the enemy of your enemy isn't necessarily your friend." keep getting repeated here on Holla Forums of all places?
Why do the enemies of jews have to be anything to us whatsoever, perhaps if anything we should tap into that potential and have all of isreal's enemies collude to wipe out isnotreal from the face of the Earth.

Win-Win for all mankind right there.

Because both of them are a bunch of fucking inbred subhumans who shouldn't be in our countries.

Iran isn't invading anyone.
The problem is international jewry, who own and run our countries and are the sole cause of the mass immigration into our white homelands.

fuck off

Their political leaders are demanding that we open our borders and let their people in. They assert that our nation belongs to them. That's what this fucking thread is about. Iranians are a relatively small part of the larger Islamic invasion but they are still participating.
When agents of one foreign power open the gates for an invading army of another foreign power, both are our enemies.

Who does this fucker think he is?? And all the others who do the same???

If you are a foreigner you have no say in what the US should look like or "who it belongs to". That is, unless you conquer it or immigrate.

AMERICA IS FOR WHITES ONLY

JEWS ARE NOT WHITE

AMERICA IS FOR WHITES ONLY

Good thing Iran has inconsequential power and can't do shit. There are more pressing subhumans to exterminate before them.

The muzzies are all the same.
I used to think Shia's were less of a pain than the sunnis, but then they started acting all bitchy When Trump Became President.
The Solution for Iran is to Reinstall Zoroastrianism as The National Religion, & outlaw islam.
Maybe Rename it Persia as well.

Gotta remember the Iranians see no difference between Trump and any other US president.
Until Trump does something to convince them otherwise they will continue to act knowing that a US invasion of Iran is inevitable.

Trump is a nationalist. He won't invade shit because there is zero benefits to Whites. Only globalist stooges like Bush advocate for foreign invasions and nation building of subhuman trash. But of course, they do it to enrich the globalists, not for freedom or democracy.

You have shit reading comprehension faggot. I said Iran is shit but there still shouldn't be a war with them you fucking colossal faggot, holy shit. I'm perfectly happy staying completely neutral on them, they're no real threat to the US or Europe from a military standpoint. Learn to fucking read.

ITT: All the Neocohens right on cue
Shill for the high score!

You're coming off a little too obvious Schlomo.
It doesn't matter whether The Ape kvetches about Trump. We gain nothing in a war with Iran, no matter how you kikes try to paint it.

nice try ahmed

Read this

Full Text:

en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13951208000918

Some highlights:

Oy vey!

Gay

Ultra gay

Most of the letter is just Dinnerjacket spouting a bunch of worldly platitudes while periodically reminding everyone in the Occident that Iran has been around for 2500 years than your country that's only been around for a fraction of that time. Whatever, just smile and nod.

B U M P :^)

Duke just got cucked, he went to Iran, how great they were, preached about right of native right to homelands, everyone all happy and shaking hands, then after this roach says everyone but yours, Whitey.

we just call them kikes. Iran is full of those, they are of the sandnigger variety called muslims.

And? Isolationism doesn't mean formerly endorsing/allying those that call out the nameless who have infiltrated your government, it means leaving everything alone. Iran was never the ally, it was just fun to spread it around when they called out the kikes every once in a while. It's the same "pro-x means anti-y" nonsense. You can be critical of something and not support every other last person who dislikes it. If I tell you I agree with abortion because more nigger babies die off, does that make me in the same boat with the feminist Marxist? Fucking shit-tier logic.

Mercy is a luxury only afforded to those that would give mercy in return. The time of being merciful to foreign powers that have shown no such intentions of being merciful themselves has passed.

How hard do you think the world would shit itself if the US just pulled up ALL stakes from everywhere and focused on itself for half to a full decade?

Here's hoping Iran, Israel, and Sauidi Arabia all annihilate each other.

THIS. PLEASE THIS.

I very much doubt it would matter much at this point in time. Maybe a decade or so ago it would have had more impact, but with raw productive capacity in Asia in the stratosphere, service economies in Asia and the Middle East on the rise, the huge stores of raw materials in Africa and Central Asia, other major powers like China having long-standing anti-piracy patrols in typical hot zones, I really don't see the long term consequences for the world at large being particularly severe if the US bowed out.

Certain puppet states might be be in trouble, but they would simply be purchased by Islamic money or fall into the dominion of China/Russia. The immigrant tide is so overwhelming within spheres of US influence [by US/jewish design, mind you] that this probably going to happen whether it's the US's choice or not, where it hasn't already that is. Medium term there would likely be some economic problems for nations that depend on the US to soak up their manufacturing glut, but that's about it.

How so OP?

Don't you know that Islam is universalist? Like other Abrahamic faiths they don't see race. I don't see how you could be disappointed, it's literally the mans faiths.

(checked)
But that'll never happen in our lifetime or ever, I probably know more about Persian mythology than the entire country of Iran combined. Have you ever seen their museum on the subject? Its a small room with some pottery and statues in it. And how many of the once Aryans have intermarried with Semites? My guess a whole lot.

Once a people's genetic ties to the past are lost then I doubt that people will ever make a comeback in their own ways, for they themselves have permanently changed.