Increasing white birthrates in western countries

-start eugenic programs
-abortion legal for poor minorities and rape victims only
-lowered AOC
-socialized system to give new mothers subsidies for producing children

What else could be implemented to achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/y1p18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Robowaifus

Sex robots don't reproduce.

We could start making pod babies with genetically modified eggs and sperm though.

Time to go pedo.

Robo. Waifus.

You must be some kind of extreme retard, or newfag, or both, if you do not understand what caused our birthrates to decline.
Lurk moar, you fucking faggot

Pedo detected

These anons know where it's at.
Robowaifus when?

I understand what caused it, the purpose of this thread was to discuss how to fix it mongoloid.

If you think there's anything that need "fixing" you're the retard, retard

you're retarded

You're too new to post here.
It can't. Gas the women, waifubots now!

Fuckoff

hmm the shills swarmed fast

An user said the AOC would be perfect if 13-19 was legal for teens and 16 was legal for all adult consent, which makes sense if a woman has 3-4 kids you want her further away from 30 to avoid autism babies.

FIX FUCKING HOUSING PRICES

You just want to fuck a little girl who doesn't know better.
>>>/gaschamber/

And fix the college meme

What some kids pay through college could've bought a small house 30 years ago.

Getting rid of the college meme would help enormously. Spending our most fertile years in Jewniversity getting brainwashed and debt enslaved just to have the good paying jobs filled by H1Bs or outsourced can't be good for birth rates.

Annihilate numbers of non whites, no need to reproduce like niggers. That way, less competition for resources.

Part of the issue is the fact that, often times, both the man and woman of the household work. Subsidies may partially remedy this, but they may not be completely necessary for fixing the economic system, at least not as a long-term solution. The government should crack down on employment of illegals as well as work to lower the cost of living by nationalizing the banks and getting rid of interest slavery.

And, of course, race-mixing should be an illegal offense.

Fucking this.
Western nations are filled to capacity in the places that matter (the ones with all the work, so cities), which leads to insane living costs which means that people can't (or think they can't) afford kids. For a more extreme example, look at Japan.
Now, what to do to "fix" it?
Fucking nothing.
Wait it out, and it'll literally fix itself.
Either you get more lebensraum or you realize that a land of given size can only support a certain amount of people.

Fuck off

I agree this is the big one, before the government began subsidizing liberal colleges and killing off competition from right leaning traditionalist schools men from all races were having homes bought and getting married before 22 with a high paying job.

Boomers could work a normal job to payoff their college classes, car and other expenses. Enrages me we can't have this luxury.

Humans are simply not made to live in apartment complexes or densely populated areas, many of the problems people faces such as stress, depression and sleep disturbances are a direct result of living in cities.

You have to let whites naturally populate. You cannot social engineer something on this scale.

How do you figure that? 70% of japanese men under 30 are virgins. They're depressed and broken living in their hiki apartments.

Somebody posted a graph during the 60s Japan had a "boom" in birthrates then in the 70s and 80s when their economy took a hit everything spiraled down. They're poorer yet somehow not popping out kids like niggers. Something else is wrong here.

Tax the parentless 18 years old white couple 50%.

70% and I am not even kidding

Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.
Japan has a population of 126,860,000
Russia has a population of 144,554,993

Just put the difference of population density in your thick fucking skull retard.
Also, pro tipp: they are not dying out anytime soon.

Fucking r/the_donald scum, lurk moar

With Robot Waifus, there are plans for artificial wombs

Japan is way overpopulated for its size. They actually have the right idea to compensate for its decline in population to a manageable level. Automation instead of filling it with retards from third world shitholes.

Sure is 4chan here.

That willl encourge them to have kids before the age.

You should give people tax breaks for having children instead of paying out child support.
This would make the "shitting out children"-lifestyle a lot less viable.

That's not the point, majority of their population can't reproduce because they're neither too old and burdened or neet. And within the next few years it's predicted their population will fall millions more.

At what point would you expect younger Japanese males to suddenly jump up and have confidence in themselves?

I agree Japan is overpopulated, but that doesn't mean in 10-15 years anything will be fixed.

"Take more money away from white people."

You do the opposite: create financial incentives for people to reproduce, like Hitler did. Raise taxes on everyone, and fund white babies.

If you implement a tax hike and people have children to evade it, they will not particularly care about their children. This leads to exactly what we have right now: an abused and jaded generation full of people who don't really care about anything.

If you implement tax breaks, people will happily have children and care about them. This leads to a generation full of better-raised kids who will actually try to help their nation out.

lowering age of consent is a fucking Semitic meme because some peoples just have no respect for a person's legal childhood

The real way to reach higher white birthrates is to shut down the anti-white propaganda on TV and in the fake news. hook both men & women up with incentives to have white children. reform marriage laws so that they aren't turning men into miserable cucks and so that the man still has 51% or more control of the marriage. single mothers really ruin marriage prospects because most of them have their children closer to the AOC and then they are now damaged goods and its no longer attractive for them to be future cuck fathers setting an example for future cucks. its really quite a sad state of affairs really

Forgot the other shitmaymay

Start? user, realize that saying a country doesn't have a eugenics policy is like saying they don't have an economic policy.

The problem is that our current policy is destructive.

The point of lowering the AOC is to remove browbeating by people who don't have sex

Though its mainly Americans with this mindset.

Step 1: fuck off with the 2D electric jew wifu and get a 3D white one

Step 2: make babies until you can't

Step 3: kys

bc this is a shit thread

This will allow him to focus on himself and what he needs to fix in his life. It will also teach him how to take care of something that is his and continue to maintain it.
Hands down, Men must be offered a job first and foremost. This will allow a provider role to come back into society and mainly be focused on men again. It will also make it clear who is lazy and just wants to leech.
Instead of getting a education first before you have a job, the job you pick should offer what is needed or provide where you can obtain better knowledge for the careers you wish to work under. Therefore, you get the job first then they provide avenues in education institutions and direct you where its needed to advance to a position that requires a better knowledge of the work you will be doing.
As of now, the common man dose not respect his fellow man. This has lead to an attitude of "I've Got Mine" and the rest being losers. Because of this, it is now preferable to back-stab and cheat in society just to have a normal life. Many men will say "the weak feed the strong and if your weak you don't deserve anything". Yet these same people will then help their weak child or send money to a poor third world nation. In essence, they are hypocrites. If men wish to change their society they must reflect what they want it to become. If they sleep around and bloat their lifestyles with gluttony or if they only wish to focus on themselves without considering the effect they have around them, then repercussions must be made available to the ones effected. This is why you see AI Wifu's starting to be considered and many men turning to 2D. They are a repercussion of what selfish men have developed our society into.

This is a few things i have noticed and tried to come up with answers for.

kys commie

We do this now., Result: tons of single white moms with half nigger kids

That's it. Problem solved. Also, pic related. In the case of a proper victory we'll have to marry and have kids with girls who are at the cusp of puberty because the older ones will probably be the remnants of feminism or whoredom.

I agree with most of this but what are you implying by

?, we don't want to repeat what caused feminism to poison society.

waifu. bots. now pls.

WHY THO
just fucking have some patience, cuff a cunt and wait for the legal AOC instead of LARPing as a pedofag, you do realize that laws are important for a reason right?
naturally feminism would just go away if men start giving a shit and stop pushing the laws further into cuckold sex offender territory

How can they when they have no argument on their own. That's what i mean. So, unless they have a man who will take responsibility for their actions they cannot have a court case or at least bring one against someone.

Teens can marry teens, literal children shouldn't marry men. Maybe in 1937 this could work but having loli wives in modern society is.. difficult and wrong.

We're not Muhammad tier.

be honest. how many times have you fapped to that picture?

I did not become a nazi and declared a personal war against this whole modernist clusterfuck to settle for an obese 40+ feminist slut. I did not go down this path to entertain late 19th century anglo-saxon puritanism either.

I'm of the opinion that women are perpetual children. There is no mental difference between a 10yo and a 20yo. Every decision and move is to be made by the man. Why do you still cling to the idea that women have anything to offer or ar valid unless under the benevolent hand of men? That is essentially proto-feminism, and you are subverted.

Make sex outside of marriage illegal and make marriage without the permission of the father illegal.

You know, like how it used to work for thousands of years.

Have a (you)

How does this work if they're raped?

I agree with this. Also, arranged marriages could work too.

THIS.

The education industry needs to die. Students paying for education by taking on debts that burden them through their 20's, leads to decreased productivity across the economy. Generally delays having children by 5 - 10 years and for women those are the best reproductive years of their lives. All wasted on an education to get a job that gets outsourced before graduation.

Trump needs to put a stake in the educational jew. Bring back workplace training. Anons shitposting on college review sites would be a start.

Yuno is not white. Not only that, but she already loves someone else. She'd only think about how to kill you if you met her.

They will have to tell a man they trust to then represent them. He will also have to take responsibility if she is lying. This will therefor encourage the man to investigate the acquisition more before committing to a court case. So it wont go on feels anymore and we will have less false rape cases.

I'm going to sound like a libertard and MGTOW by saying this, but they've always been dependent on men, it's just that now it's much less direct as they now use the state as a surrogate husband and receive their resources and tax dollars (which is mostly paid by men) through that channel.

Ultimately, what needs to happen is to make divorce unprofitable.

Religious morals aren't needed for this

You don't want depressed mothers and abusive husbands, the goal is to have an environment to raise good children with pride in their country. Abusing the person you choose to love and have your offspring with is degenerate and overall represents a weak mind.

Educate the children to embrace the natalism values.

I get what you mean. We need to cut out the middle man (the state).

I haven't talked about abuse of any kind.

-Gas non-benefical minorities/immigrants
-Abortion only legal for racemixers and immigrants
-Reimplement unequal pay to help restore the traditional western nuclear family unit
-Ban condoms for all ethnic nationals who have never concieved, allow them only for married couples with at least 2 children and foreigners/mixers
-Natsoc education to make it harder for the Jew to faciliate the genocide of the white mind
-Use state-run media to further propagate traditional family values
-Maybe also implement a Reichsnährstand to help faciliate rural breeding
-Eugenics of course

Continuisly feeding the red pill to all of society over multiple generations is essential to all this, as even properly raised children are incredibly prone to fall for the "values" presented to us by the (((media))) with no one to back them up.

Improve the economy. That's all you really need to do. When more whites can afford to support a family more whites will start a family. We aren't like shitskins who mindlessly reproduce. We think and plan ahead.

Step #1: bring back living wage. One person can provide for a family, so the mother can stay at home.
Step #2: everything else will fix itself. Don't fool yourself into thinking that women are impressed with the career meme. The same force that drives men to want to be a supporting husband drives women to want a nurturing role.
It's called instinct.

While it would reduce false rape cases you'd have many unreported rape cases too.

Your idea is reasonable if a woman tries to get money out of a business for harassment, but men should be held to the same account somewhat.

not to mention cultivated love is stronger than anything, by the time they are 20's they KNOW they are ready to give their husband a daughter and all instead of worrying about career and modernist shit like that

Join Manhood Academy
Get Skillz
Get Polygamous

The world is overpopulated. The answer isn't to increase white birth rates, it's to decrease birth rates of inferior races and to ensure that those who aren't cut out to survive are not strung along toward the inevitable.

Cut aid to Africa massively, cut aid to third world countries. Invest in your home countries instead and make them better.

The developed world is paying a large sum of money to ensure the survival of people who don't contribute to the world and will eventually over-run the developed world. It's self defeating, hurts the planet, and will leave civilization well behind where it was a few hundred years ago.

We should be encouraging things that cause the population to go down. Whites and developed Asian countries should hold steady. Developing countries need to no longer be helped. We're telling them they can have 10 kids and they will get food. They need to be told if they can't provide for themselves, they shouldn't be reproducing.

It's a difficult subject for some probably not most of Holla Forums because we're talking human lives. But sometimes you have to make sacrifices to ensure that the whole is better.

I wouldn't cut aid to Africa if I were in charge, I'd stop it completely. I'd stop funding any other entity that helps them. It would be a blood bath but the future generations would have a much better future for it. Hell, if I were in charge, I'd probably be starting bullshit wars in natural resource rich areas to thin populations and benefit the homeland as well.

Ideally I'd like to see the population of Africa trimmed back to around half a million, same for India. I'd like to see enough population correction such that Whites were very close to being the majority again, though that's probably not possible. But civilization is doomed if we can't get Whites and developed Asians as the majority. Our rich and prosperous societies has allowed barbarians to flourish, and they will take over in time if we don't do something. The White population is too small, even if we fixed White birth rate, we'd still be losing to barbaric africans hunting bush meat for dinner and having 15 children. They need to be stopped and they need to have a massive correction in their populations.

Come on OP, don't be coy. We all know there's only one way to increase white birth rates.

It's what comes out of those types of societies. I grew up in an abusive household around my father and would constantly have to protect my mother as a teenager, when I tried as a child I'd be beaten afterwards.

I agree.

You actually believe the kike lies that every single marriage over the past 2000 - 3000 years was horrible and everyone was depressed and unhappy.

The Urban environment most of us live in is so anti human fertility rates have crashed. Look at Rural areas by comparison their fertility rates are always higher so i would suggest looking at the reasons why that is before forcing everyone to prop up an urban dystopia.

friendly reminder: teen girls should be married off early and start giving birth to white children as soon as they are sexually mature enough to do so (around 14-15). Fucking around and promiscuity are degenerate, but marriage at a young age with the purpose of forming stable, healthy families has been happening for thousands of years in the west. Modern laws simply encourage young girls to act like degenerate whores while in their early teens into adulthood, which completely corrupts them before they're even able to marry.

Sexually mature teen girls marrying upstanding, self-sufficient men for the purpose of starting a family is not pedophilia or degenerate, but something natural with a long historical precedent. There's a big difference between the former and fucking undeveloped kids.

This is where you lost me. The west doesn't have a history of grown men marrying teens, they have a tradition of teens marrying each other.

fucking pedo

t. 40 year old pedophile

This is bullshit. The man was always older than the wife. There is nothing wrong with a man in his twenties marrying a girl in her teens to start a family. This has been happening for thousands of years in white countries.

Cut aid and biological warfare is the only option to reduce the population of china, India and africa

Anything else is inefficient.

Ladies like older handsome rich men.

That refers to attraction to prepubescent girls. I'm clearly not implying anything like that in the sort Tell me what is incorrect about sexually mature girls marrying men to start a family?

Do you even history bro?

But seriously - they need to marry young. This kills so many sicknesses ranging from feminism to general sexual degeneracy that it is not only a valid solution but an obligatory one. Just like put it, currently girls waste their best fertile years of youth in corruption of niggers, lesbianism and whoredom. By the time they hit 20 they've seen more cock than a cock doctor.

We're talking about marriages with young girls here, not fucking around with them. There is a big difference.

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
a person who is sexually attracted to children.

child
CHīld/
noun
a young human being below the legal age of majority.

Stop trying to normalize your fetish, pedo

Tfw I'm half pure Scott but my mom is straight from Africa so I'm mixed.

I love white women, too. Sorry…

quit spouting your nonsense, retard

go back to cuckchan, you stupid shitskin faggot.

This user is correct.

I don't care for marriage because it's nothing more than a government contract but youths reproducing in their mid/late teens is a good thing.

The single mother meme is the result of society brainwashing teenagers to have no responsibility, creating whores or men who run away from raising children.

Call me a shit skin all you want but don't tell me I'm from cuckchan

Came about when British suffragettes started to shit on their own culture. In other words when feminism became a thing. Learn your history and reject subversion. Are you a man or a fucking talmudist that worships whatever shit legalism someone threw at you? Because you're acting like one, and must I remind you that it's due to (((laws))) that many of our enemies gained an upper hand over us?

If you want to be a slave be one. There's ample masters around. But if you think I or others will join you you are mistaken.

You couldn't spout something more bullshit than this. Marriage is a social institution that has existed for thousands of years.

In its present form. As the other user put it it's a social institution and it should be one.

Deprive the ladies's rights and handle them to their fathers until they are passed to their husbands.

You're alright by me.

So using Google's definition is somehow less Jewy? Top fucking kek.

Stop posting disgusting nigger mongrels, you cuckchan refugee. Get the hell out of herel

Create the wife training school for the future mothers.

Yes marriage exists as a useless government contract

What else does it do in todays society?

for someone who acts like he hates kikes, you sure do argue like one.

The fuck are you saying? Everything we do here while technically legal was increasingly demonized in preparation for it to become illegal. Everything from free speech to racism.

Laws mean shit.

A rope awaits you, nigger. Your kind should never be close to white women.

Well you didn't specify that it was in today's context. I would agree that in the modern world, marriage is a shell of its former self. That being said, this doesn't mean marriage is no longer valuable.

Legalise the physical punishment for the husbands to spank their wivies if they misbehave.

Open the Webster your parents gave you, or is yours in Hebrew?

The inability of knowing when you're being made fun of is a clear indicator of autism.

Ban the porn

To me, this wouldn't fix anything and would just create more problems. What needs to happen is population control for shitskins. Whites being the minority race in the world are already at a good quota. It's the rest who need to be culled.

keep acting like the obvious kike you are, shill. You haven't once provided a single rebuttal.

Burgers probably wont like this but, it applies to Europe more anyway and its muslim problem.

Boom there you go, a way to get Muslims and jews out of europe hidden in progressivism and helping out oppressed wymen.

Ignore the kikes

How about making it not cost 10K to pop out a babby at a hospital? My wife and I want to start having kids now, but we simply can't afford it. Thankfully I have some interviews now that the job market is picking up, but it's not like she's getting any younger and we want to have kids as early as possible to avoid the 'tism. I'm sure a lot of white people are trying to be responsible and wait so they can afford to have kids as well. Also, I remember something Trump said about wanting to help young couples start their own families, maybe pressing more on that issue, especially in spring where women will be wanting june weddings, would be beneficial.

What, no that's fucking retarded.
Girls married men after they established themselves.

Just look at the historic age of first marriage.
Girls were significantly younger than men, age gaps of 10 years were quit common. That is up until the 17th century where the average age of marriage increased to 25 for women and 28 for men.

10/10 autism
Thanks for the very definitive proof, pedophile.

keep it coming, champ.

Ban the birth control.

only after non-whites have been physically removed.

1. Make retirement age dependent on number of children you had. No children: Retire at 65, subtract a year for every child you raised.

2. Raise university admission age to 30 years of age minimum. And make it a points-based system including both past academic performance, admission exams, work experience and number of kids raised.

3. Give voting rights to children, with parents allowed to vote for their underage children.

Maybe in christian or abrahamic marriages, everyone else had children as teenagers in european cultures.

My great great grandmother from Norway had 5 children, first children were twins born when she was 14. Great great grandfather was a whaler from Denmark and a father at 13, so he was year younger than her.

Epic troll. :^)

Why say the same thing twice?

"A man should marry at about thirty, choosing for his wife, a girl of sixteen"
– Hesiod (c. 700 BC)

This was, BTW, the custom in ancient Greece. Men usually finished their military service at 30 and would then marry a young virgin.

Even if we managed to gas the third world away, we'd still be saddled with an ever increasing number of retired old people with a rising resistance to death of natural causes, eating up taxpayer money and demanding more and more caretakers per generation.
Without sophisticated robot meidos to fill in the gaps that problem would only grow worse over time regardless of birthrate.

>>>/brit/

hue

-Tax breaks for parents instead of gibs. Removing the reward(welfare) for r selective filth having kids and instead focusing on removing the burden on K families via tax breaks will be a huge improvement in itself.

-Scholarships based entirely on merit. Simply remove the racial quotas on them. These will entirely go to white children, as they're naturally smarter, without giving fuel to the >muh racism argument. And the scholarships should focus not just on college, but in trades. Determine what the economy needs(welders, electricians) and grant the scholarships there to ensure people are drawn towards those fields, they pay well too.

-Enact laws that stop hollywood from brainwashing impressionable young minds with anti-white filth. This is a big one. The last generation grew up on shit like adult swim, where every show had anti-white messages in it. If it wasn't for shows like DBZ this generation wouldn't have been salvageable.

Your great great grandparents are an exception, not the rule.

Easy, don't use a hospital. Just leave nature take its course.

Before the advent of socialized medicine 99% of births took place at home, maybe with the help of a local midwife.

Recipe still sounds like death by drowning of shitskins, it has to be more White only.

The problem is not a low white birthrate. The problem is too high of birthrates from others coupled with traitors that want to import said others.

1. How does this immunocontraceptive vaccine work?
It causes the body's immune system to produce antibodies which block interaction of the egg and sperm and therefore block conception.

2. How is the immunocontraceptive vaccine produced?
It involves placing the gene encoding a sperm receptor protein from the egg surface into an approved bacterial vaccine strain. This causes the bacterium to synthesize a sperm receptor protein which stimulates the vaccinated animal to produce specific antibodies which bind to the sperm receptors on its egg and block attachment of the sperm to the egg.

3. How is this immunocontraceptive vaccine administered?
The approved bacterial strain will be placed in food which will be used to attract feral niggers. Once the nigger eats the food, the bacterial vaccine strain delivers the sperm receptor protein to the cat's immune system.

4. How long are immunocontraceptives effective for?
In animal models it has proven 93% effective for the first year, 73% the second year, 53% the third year, 40% year four and 27% by year five. Effectiveness can be increased by additional infections. Although permanent sterilization is ideal, the relatively short lifespan of many free-roaming feral niggers is relatively short a contraceptive. This method blocks fertility for several years may be successful in reducing the population.

Point remains youths were having children

What you're describing was the transition of culture at war, alphas pumped all the women with seed, left to invade or defend, most, some or few came back and possibly married or repeated the process.

In times of peace young couples were married early around 13-16.

You just had to throw that AoC shit in didn't you op. It's 16 in Georgia and I can't think of any logical reason to make it lower. Next time maybe put something about advocating arranged marriages. It's really the only thing the pooinloos have right.

See

Not all states have half decent laws.

Quit confusing Heqet's name and imagery as being Kek's so she quits being pouty about not being given proper credit and becomes willing to help strategically aid white birthrates.

WEW LAD
where have I heard this before?
it's obvious you're (MGTOW)IDF LARPing as a nazi but you're still a newfag, lurk more because high school girls don't need to fuck adults. Women are corrupted in college by liberal left leaning cultural Marxist propaganda.

What you seem to misunderstand is literal National Socialists will usually follow MOST normie laws and usually if they're not religiously cucked, they will use them to their advantage.

Thanks for making me a meme tho, I'm honored.

Offer $5,000 and lifetime immunity from prosecution as regards drug usage or purchase, if the individual will submit to voluntary sterilization…the individual must have had no children previously for this to be offered. The sterilization is free and totally confidential, even for minors.

The ones we don't want breeding will accept this offer. Birth rates will plummit, and nobody can claim it's based on race as it will be available to all.

Agree with this, usury needs to be abolished, and the issuance of money (as well as loans) needs to come from the National Treasury, which is an institution of the people.

You want to hurt the international Jew HARD?
This is the answer.

Needs to be implemented at all levels
Not going to work. It's not actually solving the problem and instead could cause kids to grow up in more fucked up conditions than they otherwise would have. Women will just revert to the ways they've done for hundreds of years prior to the pill and end up killing themselves. Don't reject technological advances, embrace it in a logical approach. As it is now abortion is a one way street with no say from the other. Reinstate the rights of the father. We have all kinds of medical advances that can determine the genetic reason for aborting a child and it's being suppressed because of political correctness. You could likely determine incest (same genetic material) and interracial spawns without having just rely on the woman's word. Rape is a little harder to determine, but so long as it's reported she'll either risk prison for lying or he'll be found after the fact.
No, just no. We don't need lowered AOC. We're nowhere near that level where that needs to be considered except for some people just concern trolling birth rates. What you need is for the people who are having kids (1 or 2) to double their output. Eugenics can naturally kill off the women and men who don't want to reproduce or can't. Encourage those already doing their duties and discourage those in society who aren't (i.e. raise taxes, limit social security payments, etc.). When jobs moved away from looking after the worker because he had a family toward this silicon valley fluid movement every few years, it compounded the problem.
Probably one of the best solutions, but as Europe is finding out without a government, society, media, education system, and culture to back that it's pointless. Without taking all of those it'll be hard to limit the subsidies to only the type of people you want reproducing. Unless we're speaking of an already built ethno-state and not working within the multicultural framework we're in now. Just look at non-whites from America to Europe leeching off the welfare state with each kid while Europeans in those countries can't even afford but 1 or 2 because they don't choose to live a crummy life popping out kids.

The best method is the one Russia is doing, but it practically takes a permanent dictator to do at this point, which lets be honest, Putin pretty much is. Have to take back the institutions and the media and start to slowly turn it back the other way by propagating family values and having more kids. It cant be so obvious like what the fuck Poland tried doing lol. The faster you go the more negative reaction you're going to get. We're nowhere near the level where you can have a Nationalist system come into power and just strong arm the rest of society. That's what'll create the backlash that makes sure we never come back into power for another 100 years.

Boomer here.
This has troubled me for a very long time, as well.
I watched it come to this, spoke out against it, but the apathy of the people is legendary. I saw excellent community colleges and trade schools swallowed up by colleges trying to eliminate the competition, and then (of course) I saw the tuition in those newly-swallowed institutions skyrocket to feed the immense greed of their teachers and administrators.
There was no internet at the time, pointing these things out was the domain of the "letter to the editor" in local papers, which I did often and with a certain vitriolic resolve, but nobody listened, and those with any power were against what I had to say in the first place.

The generations following mine were screwed royally, in much the same way that the generations following yours will be screwed because of all the assholes that refuse to listen to your warnings on legal & illegal immigration.

Face it, people are stupid.

-lowered AOC

Kill yourself ugly pedo weeaboo freak. Even if the AoC was lowered to 1 you would still be a virgin

kill the clubbing culture. it glorifies and drills fornication rituals into people, which then multiplies divorces and makes people afraid to have children

How low we talking?

Kill yourself ugly manchild

Do you have a argument though?

Yeah raping abusing and grooming kids is wrong you giant faggot. Real life is nothing like your gay little cartoons. Don't even joke or meme about it

Then why is it so high in the US compared to the rest of the world?

Fuck off, pedo.

They're on welfare, it's not tax breaks.
Tax breaks would imply they have husbands that work, and in most cases these land-whales aren't even sure who the babby daddy is.

Tax breaks for FAMILIES that have children and are taking the responsibility for raising them is usually the domain of the white.

Don't worry about that, I'm not a teenager

See

13-19 legal for teens, adult concent should be 16. It's fair.

Inherent feminist.

Opinion disregarded.

Most western women have already taken half a mile of cock by then I would still be sticking to the onahole personally.

No they haven't you disgusting repulsive pedo shill /r9k/ virgin sperg kill yourself.

14-15 is better

- 1 child quota for anyone non-native
- anyone who isn't at least 2/3'rds native can't hold any position of power
- jews can NEVER hold any position of power
- take measure to reduce the cost in raising children

ALSO:
- cultural shits and programs to move away from the cities
- movement to increase trust and bonding between neighbours and generally make a better enviroment to raise children
- abandon the idea that multi-generation households are a bad, primitive idea

Extreme social ostracization is the answer; tolerance is what got us into this mess. The following behaviors must be greeted with the same disgust as watching someone eat hot feces:

-use of pornography
-homosexuality
-men being past a certain age without children
-women being past a certain age without being married
-being divorced
-dating someone who is divorced

That post had more ad homs then words, impressive.

I think it should be at parental discretion personally.

If we hjave the power to enforce this, why not go all the way and just forcefully expel all non-whites?

Not enough. A 2/3rds nigger is still going to be visibly shitskin. The law should be "anyone visibly indistinguishable from a native European is considered white"

Agreed.

I think it should be at parental discretion personally.
Well in all honestly, the whole idea of an AOC doesn't really sit well with me at all because it implies that fucking around separately from marriage is acceptable. I'm talking about about a minimum age of marriage, which of course the parents should be involved in anyway.

That's what horny kids do, fuck eachother.

Yet somehow the (((state))) determines pedophiles like 17yo girls, even if they're both underaged. Only in America.

Doesn't mean you are not wrong though. I realise that you are an ugly virgin who wants to rape kids. Your pedo rape normalisation agenda will not work here. Just stop you creepy fuck you must be gassed

Question: How many generations does an interbreeding need to be 'bred out', assuming each subsequent generation is bred with nothing but the more desired race. Race has a half-life measured in generations when bred exclusively outside of its own race.

One-drop races like Jews need not apply.

For starters, we could stop subsidizing nonwhites to have babies by taxing the shit out of the productive middle class and funneling it to human waste, paying them for having children and doing nothing.

High school girls have already lost their virginity by the time they graduate. Pedoshit is too far, but 18 is too high.

logical fallacy shill, that's not an argument. I didn't advocate for women's rights or equality. I advocated for not normalizing pedophilia and underage b8 religious shenanigans.
RACE WAR NOW MGTOW BETA BAITERS

Everyone always suggested this but that seems to clash with the "increase in manufacturing" anons wanted to see out of Trump.

Ostracizing people doesn't work very well when your opinions are in the minority.

Well yeah adulatory hasn't been a crime for a long time in the west. But I can't say I fully agree because I would be punished for past transgressions and don't have a strong will for marriage.

Exactly its pretty dumb the legislate morality when everyone was fucking around in my middle school, and it was a Christian school at that.

I'm not a virgin and I'd say I'm a solid 6/10. Also its spelled "realize".

Sexbots + artificial wombs + real Shoah = spike in white birth rates

this guy has some damn fine ideas….

Everytime, folks.

Yeam mean a thread were ugly autistic /r9k/ weirdos pedokikes and mgtow reddit shills promote the nornalisation of pedophilia

There is a reason why crappy lifestyle threads are generally not allowed

Around two if you're to breed strictly with purebloods.

Check'd

I archived the thread since it had decent ideas

archive.is/y1p18

Thanks for the discussion, Holla Forums. I'm off to work.

Could you white knight any harder?

This year if you have money. Real doll is releasing the first realbot this year, DSdoll is also making good progress on them and they'll be more affordable

There's a difference between thinking 18 is too high and pedophilia. A big one.

The only people that care about AOC laws are pedophiles. It is a non issue for everyone except creepy autists who fantasize about grooming and raping kids because they saw it in their chinese cartoons

It's a good concept for a thread, it just needs better execution. The OP was a (1) hit and run faggot that included the AOC shit off the start to cause shit flinging. It'd be better if someone else made a better OP on the topic.

The gigs up elliot, for somebody hating betas off a dead cuckchan board you sure know a lot about it.

Well there is undeniable trend between when the first AoC laws were introduced (late 19th to mid 20th century) and the fall of the white birth rate in western nations.

Perhaps, but it doesn't change the fact that the OP was shit.

Fake jew pedo shill propaganda

The AoC was already 16-18 during the post war baby boom

I mean he could of changed his ID or something, its not like the mods are light handed with handing out b&s around here.

I said from the late 19th century. The entire western world isn't the US/UK.

Try not being a degenerate who fucks around. No one said there would be death penalty for those who are unfailthful, but there most definitely needs to be some kind of punishment (possibly financial)

Try telling that to a teenage boy and making them give a shit.

Pedo shill jew kys. There are age-gap provisions if the two parties are close in age. There are very few cases of high school teenagers getting persecuted under AOC laws.

AOC laws are not the reason you are a 28 year old virgin. You are just ugly and autistic. Stop trying to normalize the abuse of kids

Early marriages were never common in the West at least for the past 500 years no matter what propaganda you jew pedo shills try to push

The fucks with all the fucking pedos itt?

Remember when we got normie women to repost images of happy white families with babies?

Women biologically WANT to have white babies, but society has told them that publicly expressing their desires to reproduce lowers their value to men(because wanting kids scares them off).

No doubt this was a manufactured narrative like all other vectors of destruction to the family unit.

Who said anything about early marriages? I was posting about age of consent laws in western nations. And even today there is variance from the feminist anglosphere.

that's why you instill strong values into your children and teach them to be morally upstanding. I found Holla Forums while I was in early highschool and it taught me proper values in regards to sexuality. I quit porn and masturbation as an exercise of self control as well. If I could do all this as a teen out of my own free will thanks to a chinese hat-making forum, then why can't anyone else?

There is no correlation between AOC laws and birth rates. Get that through your ugly fat head you filthy hideous pedokike leftist shill.

Yes, because what we definitely need are a bunch of immature teens learning that fucking each other without any responsibility is a good thing. AOC laws that limit the closeness in age have a negative effect because they encourage promiscuity between people who have no intention or ability of starting a family. There is no reason men shouldn't marry young teens of sexual maturity in order to start a family and raise children.

But good job derailing the thread.

there he goes again folks!

Would you of turned down sexual advances from a female in all honesty? Even though you did all that you did threw your own will no one was forcing you.

Ah I see just more ad homs

Why isn't that pedokike that enables the grooming abuse and sexual exploitation of kids not banned yet?

He has to be a leftist shill false flagging. They tried to shut down this site this way before looks like they are trying to do it again.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was kampfy all along.

Stop masturbating your tiny dick to pedo chinese cartoons you creepy fuck. Or at least keep it to yourself. You will never have sex anyway so stop normalising pedophilia.

I've already had sex but PD is very overrated I would rather spend my evenings with pic related.

You are literally calling for 25 year old ugly virgin weeaboo neckbeards to be able to groom and harass kids you fucking deranged freak. And you are calling me a virgin? Kill yourself

Well I wouldn't want to have any sexual relationship with a loose whore who threw herself at me, no. I have standards and if I saw no further purpose in such a relationship other than getting my dick wet, I probably wouldn't have wanted to continue. That being said, I was never in such a scenario, so I don't want to be dishonest and say for certain that I'd be able to control myself if I were.

Where have I once advocated pedophilia? Where have i once advocated sexual exploitation? How about you stop arguing like a disgusting rat-faced yid and make a single goddamn argument. All you can do is screech like some unintelligible animal but can't provide a single explanation of why my ideas are somehow incorrect. Fuck off.

And there he goes just posted an 8 year old. Filth I hope a nigger beats you to death with a metal pipe you creepy ugly manchild weeaboo freak.

I wish more cute anime was kid-friendly. I have little cousins that would fall all over themselves for it, but every time I sample one it suddenly detours into lewd jokes.

Fuck off I have had this conversation countless times. I realise what it entails and what is implied. How the conversation goes from "AOC should be 14" to "we must be able to rape kids". It's crystal clear what the real motives of someone who brings up AOC laws are.
see

If you want to normalise child rape go write for vice you are not welcome here

Wicked sick burn my friend!

I think that's to insightful for most virgins with how western culture has been influenced threw film along with just wanting pleasure. No male even wants to publicly admit sex even has the possibility to be unfulfilling without fear of shame or being called a fag.

You should try Little Witch I am actually in a similar position and that's one of the best recent ones I could find.

Why did you reply to my same post twice?

So you admit you made shit up and are now trying to pick up the pieces. It's you who needs to fuck off.

The only person talking about raping children is you. I advocate sexually mature females marrying at a young age to start a family. This is incomparable to pedophilia and has actually been happening in the west for thousands of years. You've constructed a strawman that has no relevance to my argument. Get the hell out of here.

Kick and scream all you want tubby but the law won't stop kids fucking eachother. You missed out and will never pass on your genes or ever experience the joy of love.

I lost my virginity at 15 and am an Asian male, what's your excuse loser?

The only good thing about this is that you will never act on your sick child rape fantasies since you are just an awkward ugly sexually frustrated little cuck reading pedo chinese comics all day barely leaving your mom's basement

No it has never been the norm that's a pedo shill myth. Only pedos care about AOC laws it's a non issue for every single normal person. AOC laws didn't stop boomers from marrying after high school. I bet if I bully you a little more you will sperg out and start posting your pedo cartoon collection.

ching chong ping pong muh dick

Sick ad homs!

I'm more of an honory aryan than you shill.

Maybe, two years or something. Having 5 kids to retire at age 60 isn't very attractive. Having 5 kids and retiring at 55 is a bit more appealing, but not by much. A good way to alter the program is to either try to encourage a woman to have loads of babies so they can collect retirement and stay with the kids to raise them (with the biological father-husband) while they are still relatively young, or make retirement so good, a woman is willing to try to have the children to earn it.

Besides that, one thing I think we're missing here is some math

A woman, with AOC starting at 18, and menopause starting at 45 per say, has about 27 years to reproduce. If she's pregnant non-stop during those 27 years, she can expect about 33 kids or more. Now, hardly anyone is going to have 33 kids (besides, a good portion of those kids might have some defect or something when the woman approaches menopause). We also know that the minimum number of births needed between a couple in order to grow a population is 3 kids. But we need far more rapid growth than what 3 kids per couple can provide in order to ensure our survival. So what is the happy medium between 3 and 33? I have no math to back this up, but would 5 kids be good? I have personal aspirations in having 7 kids one day, but I also doubt most people can handle anymore than a single digit number. Not everyone can be like the Quiverfulls and have doubt digits bundles.