HOLOHOAX WE ARE FUCKED

ATTENTION EVERYONE HERE

What the fuck guys… We have huge problem! We been blindsided. While we were making meme magic come true and winning elections something terrible has happened and I don't know how to describe it.

Two of the majour holocaust revionist have changed their views Eric Hunt who is one of the majour documentary maker and The Black Rabbit of Inle who run winstonministeryoftruth blog with so much information lost now that he deleted his blog.

Nobody knowns what happend to these guys over night, but their change of mind seem to be genuine. What is more frightning that they seem to go full retard like David Irving and claim that "newly surfessed documents" changed their minds. And as we know those documents aren't anything that has anything remotely proving a massmurder. The same old stuff we seen before.

Both deleted all their content in their websites over night without a warning.
Did mossad get to them? Drugs, sleep deprevation and other MKultra shit?
What is happening?!? This is huge..

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/phbxaj.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This of course is being memed all over the internet.

"Look your leaders are comig to their senses, why aren't you" -type shit posting everywhere.

C'mon guys!!

This is huge.. DOES'T THIS CONSERN YOU GUYS!!

Check the catalog (Feb 13th).

Hunt goes above and beyond Irving and even Cole, and takes almost the entire Auschwitz story at face value.

Immediately know OP is 4chan.

Anyway this is probably because the 5 million non-Jews lie came out a few weeks ago. Didn't those Holocaust revisionists look into that?

the holocaust didnt happen

Eric Hunt's debate with Fritz Berg:
u.nya.is/phbxaj.mp3

Fuck you. Been here since the first exodus during GG and never went back to 4chan.

I've been living my life these couple of months and getting back in I see everything changing worse.

they must have burned them alive in super high tech nazi ovens that even to this day have yet to be recreated. Only answer and not that they sent to other camps and that this was all written on files that were destroyed because they could harm the propaganda effort

Totally distracted by the nigger grammar.

They were probably controlled opposition from the very beginning.

He was clearly fucked by psy-ops

go to the old better thread, bump it and delete this one

24:50 Eric Hunt Lies and says Himmler gave order for mass killing. Berg ask Hunt to give proof and Eric Hunt just changes topic and wants to speak about pictures.

Jesus Christ… What a fool. What the fuck has happened to Eric? Complete mental gymnastics. Get called for it, make shit up and quickly change subject.

Immediately defends remarks aimed at him but doesn't speak on the point I made.

How so? From my viewpoint the war is going well.

This
It does not matter what some two bit asshole says about the holohoax. The science of the impossibilities stand on it's own. Bodies are too wet to burn that fast, even starved ones. If this asshat wants to ask where those people went, I'd like to know too, because the piles of ash were too small to be that many people, yet accurate for the amounts of coal that was burnt for warmth at the camps, and ground penetrating radar still has yet to uncover any of the mass graves kikes keep kvetching about.

What did happen to the children and elderly Holla Forums?

Huh. Would you look at that. Looks like a long con psyop if you ask me. Fuck em.

huh. yeah, how come anne frank died but not her father?
also I don't think all old people and all kids are automatically deemed unfit to work. i'm sure a kid/old person can do some work

Because she caught typhus and died at Bergen-Belson, after making it through the "factor of death" that was Auschwitz alive.

Is this bait?

This is nothing. This is a thread pretending that the kikes have made some gain when actually they are panicking.

Kill yourself.

It literally doesn't matter what happened. Only that the kikes narrative is a lie. The truth is lost to time, but their lies stand out like a sore thumb.

No, this is actually pretty bad. Eric Hunt was the only person actively producing revisionist documentaries, somebody else is going to have to step up.

Does anyone know what heppened to Rabbit?

You have to prove that the children and elderly were even sent to those camps first.

My grandmother was gassed 60 million times by Mengele and Hitler in person taking turns. Luckily she managed to escape by digging a tunnel underground with her bare nose and broke out along other 60000 survivors unnoticed, after sabotaging the masturbation-death machines and the oven rollercoaster.

Your spelling leads me to believe you're European or a Nigger.

I've never heard of either of these guys, nor have I ever read any of their material.
I really don't give a single solitary shit Schlomo - some twat thinking X, Y or Z, didn't make me think it, so them claiming they no longer think it has absolutely no effect upon me whatsoever.

You're literally concern trolling.
Its just sad.

The pressure got to them. We should of given them more support.

Doubtful, OP. It's more likely that they want to take some time off which is why they're backtracking.

Eric Hunt and Winston Smith are both good men. If either of them were serious about their change of views they would of presented evidence and the Jews would of put said evidence on the front page of every newspaper in the west.

Your post comes off as low energy d&c tbh.

Trying to doxx/profile me there, shlomo?

This is huge. The whole reason I and most of pollacks are here and with our views was the red pill of holohoax.

I would have never been a NS if it wasn't my early libetarianism and freespeech contreversies around historical revionism.

This was my view of the until they did this. I want to believe that this is some huge tactic to get Holocaust Believers to fund them and get access to hidden archives or something, but I don't think it is. The text Eric Hunt published seemed to be like it was written by some kike lawyer. If he wanted to get some relaxation then he could have just dropped from the debate and take no part in it, but to go full retard and give our enemies ammunition is wrong. Now shills are going all over the internet pushing -type psyops.

The Black Rabbi was always kind of a fag. His whole thing was that Hitler was jew agent, or something along those lines.

hahahhahhahaha are you getting paid for this?