White Navy Veteran Shoots Indian Immigrant

Get Out of My Country

Two new Jobs available at Garmin.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4254012/Witnesses-say-Kansas-shooting-racial-overtones.html
archive.is/JPWFq

Let's ban alcohol.

I can't really see the relevance to Holla Forums other than saying cool two less poo in loos but okay.

They're always an engineer… In my country, I'm doctor, but here I can only drive taxi.

Nice thinking. Thats what the feminist bitches some 80 years ago though too when they got in power, which, unsurprisingly, brought rise and funded the American mafia. Also banning Alcohol is as un-European as you can get.

Damn, Trump wasn't kidding when he said he was going to create jobs.

What a waste. Could have at least taken out 20.

I actually live near the bar this happened at. There was a manhunt as police sweeped a bunch of streets around the bar. The local newspaper hasn't mentioned anything about the identities this morning. There's a lot of immigrants from every third world country you can imagine here. There's also a lot of white trash too… Too bad this isn't a Holla Forums worth thread, polite sage.

Stay relevant journalists. Quality reporting.

Shut up retard. Who are you to dictate.

He probably overheard them laughing about how much money they got from Exxon for making the trips .01 miles longer in the next update. I might have snapped too.

Is there any recent precedent for jury nullification where the defendant is acquitted due to one or two people on the jury not agreeing to declare the defendant gulity?

What exactly am I dictating? I perceive people as white trash, you can choose not to believe me. Why is this hard to believe anyway?

Oh wow, you really are retarded.

Happy days are here again.

tanyaposters get the rope first

What a fucking retard.

and nothing of value was lost

oh shit I used to live there for a job I had. Was a nice all h'white town at the time.

Fixed that for them

underrated

Whichever gook has drawn this shit needs to be culled. The art for this show is absolutely terrible, her lips look like flesh protrusions.

Oh, and her eye lashes are hairier than her eyebrows. What kind of genetic defect is that?

Look we can joke about nothing of value being lost.

But the fact is this vet shot someone for very little reason. It's not justified.

That said I secretly endorse this behavior

you'll be sorry if she hears you say that

It looks like dogshit. Utter dog shit.
She looks like she's had a stroke or like she has Bell's Palsy, and because this is flash animated faggotry, it will look terrible until that incompetent slope finally decides to tape open his eyes and draw a character that doesn't look like the result of a hundred generations of first degree incest.
Your taste is terrible, even for an animufag.

gas yourself non-kansas fag

uhhh… he shot non-whites user. that is ALWAYS justified

[citation needed]
Also Holla Forums please… We all know that your stalinist tranny BO back in /a/ has declared war on Aryan loli with the stupidests excuses.

I miss old Holla Forums.

We're not actually sure why he shot them. The article doesn't say.

I miss old Holla Forums too

fuck off

But she does look shit. It has nothing to do with the source material, just the anime. They made her look a lot worse than in the novel. Here's her face from vol 1, for example.

It would be nice to have the LNs in English too.

Bartender sounds like a traitorous faggot.

Every time.

It's a man trapped in a girl's body. Tranny trash.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who kinda likes Youjo Senki's animation

it's not tranny if the person is a biological female, retard.

olathe is county seat and a shithole. tons of low rent constantly swatted houses full of punk kids with nothing to do and beaners. out west (of course) there are better subdivisions with hwite folk. but olathe is where you go to get beaner drugs or piss for the courts. a horrible city. I on the other hand live on the border of beautiful shawnee. (nicer part of johnson county) and lenexa. our medians are 10 feet wide with nice trees in the middle, our roadways are biult like parks. it is great. damn i love kansas.

if some dude quietly told me at a bar that he shot some brown folk, i would quietly buy him a beer

I think the entire jury agrees to nullify, it still has to be a unanimous decision.

Thats called a hung jury, not jury nullification.

Another victim of the inevitable violence from adherence to the MultiCult. Pajeets in Kansas? Pajeets. In. Kansas.

You do our people great dishonor you pale ass nigger

Olathe isnt very far from Kansas City. KC is a major city with lots of shitskins and other muds.

bet ya he lost his job to h1b's

he

based veteran needs to be freed

(ゲット)
お前は日本語がまだできんのか?自殺するがいい。 :^)

So is Donald Trump too you fucking retard? Don't call yourself white you filthy fucking mongrel, I'm European don't want to be associated with cast out mystery meat trash like yourself, how about that.

Its smug aura mocks me

Who's your favorite 2hu and why do you hate the kikes or GTFO, newfags.

Some whites are genetically inferior trash, though.
They should be gassed with the rest of em.

fuck off