Fox Trump Poll

The left has taken over this post.
You know what to do.

nation(dot)foxnews. com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do I do…?

TEXAS

Oh look the Canaanites are angry again…

easier link to copy paste

nation.foxnews.com/poll/2017/02/21/how-would-rate-president-trumps-first-month-in-office/

THEY STILL WANT THE FUCKING TAX RETURNS?! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! Somebody kill this bitch!

RWDS Now

Hello Reddit-tier faggot. Nice poll, but this isn't T_D on Plebbit. Here we do a few things, like outright say things. Also I have a few tips for your newfag. One, don't double space between paragraphs. That's a kike (Jewish) academia which was instilled into your brain in school. Forget that shit. Two, use a spoiler tag. There are multiple ways of doing this. Place two asterisks on each side of the * * http:// * * no spaces or [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] also no spaces. it will look like this if done correctly. Or to break your links just remove the http:// all together. Much easier so we can click and go. None of the bullshit. Problem solved.
Pic related

holy shit I can see CTR shareblue got their hands on this poll fast. Too bad that the consensus cracking in the comments it obvious and when real people vote on it its going to flip.

I honestly hope you die a fiery death for making such a shitting op with such a shitty way of breaking links you fucking slack jawed sodomite.

Voted 3 times for GREAT™, vote tally didn't change. (((Somethings))) afoot. All in time for CPAC.

Anyway bump this because fuck the commies and kikes we cant let them win this poll.

Also this poll doesn't check IPs so you can vote over and over and over which means they're probably botspamming the poll

M8 all it takes is one lad with bots to shift this whole outcome.

I'm aware. I have several bots I've written spamming Twitter as we speak. I also did the same during the election cycle for Trump's benefit. So that's why I'm pointing this out. As another person mentioned though the vote tally isn't increasing at all and I've voted through multiple VPNs to test this as well. Definitely a flunked poll.

Well it sounds like what you said in regards to flunked poll. We might need to overwhelm that.

It just 404'd

Cancel that it was only for a moment.

They seem to already be dead on the inside.

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

SERIOUSLY THESE SEDITIOUS FUCKS NEED TO HANG

EVER FIELD IN AMERICA NEEDS TO BE FERTILIZED WITH LIBSHIT BODIES

You should know better.

Wow, they sure expect a lot to get done in a short amount of time. I hope he can keep up with the pace for their sake.

People think like that. I know people who think like that. There is no excuse. It's blatant ignorance and obtuseness in order to advance their barely masked agenda of destroying America. And they have the ==FUCKING GALL== to make constitutional arguments, as if these fucking worms have even a mote of respect for that document. Nothing makes me angrier than these hypocrites having a say in the future of a country they hate, ==MY COUNTRY.==

these comments are disgusting

Polls are fake news.

Any time they bring up children, it's almost always for propaganda.

70% of that image is useless on Holla Forums

kek'd at the comments. Here's one that I liked:

Aren't liberals the ones always mocking the right with "LOL THINK OF THE CHILDREN LOLOLOL" when the right is talking about a moral issue?

maybe we should, oh, I don't know, have an election?

Proper way to break a link. It can be easily triple-clicked and dragged into the tabs bar.

Mouthbreathing retard way to break a link. It can be triple-clicked but them must be copied, a new tab must be opened, the link must be pasted, clicked, then clicked again and the added spaces deleted.

Native Texan here.

A. Fake polls
B. If true, it's the Christcucks. I have people in the church I've known all my life that are so assblasted over Trump's glorious presidency they have literally threatened me physically. It's the ol' Southern baptist bluehairs and people like my grandfather. My grandfather grew up as a sharecropper near the Louisiana border and was raised a Dixiecrat, well he didn't get the memo when the Solid South went republican in the 60s. He and his friends are all like this and are annoying to listen to. "Oh Trump means big business is now running the country" Oh a billionaire is going to fix our economy" etc….but you can't tell these 80+ Men nothing. Might as well be talking to my dog.

Disgusting way to break links newfag. I hope a truck runs over you and completely destroys spine, leaving you tetraplegic for the rest of your life you fucking subhuman

necrobump8

- this is what you made me do, ban for necrobumping, I will come back and ruin your fucking board, ban responsibly next time you fucking faggot

necrobump1