Interracial Couple has NIGGER graffiti on their garage door, refuse to take it down

nypost.com/2017/02/21/racist-vandalism-is-costing-victims-100-per-day/
archive.fo/x1uAC

Top Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/81 High Clear Dr, Stamford,[email protected]/*
archive.is/4h42g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great job making 2 threads faggot.

Two key points from this story that seemed to be out of place or the media didn't want to harp on:
So the city is fining them daily even after cops offered to remove it for free BECAUSE THEY REFUSED.
Ah now it all makes sense. Broke nigger can't pay his bills. Hopes to play the sympathy card and possibly get nationwide donations to cover the back mortgage.

That's odd. I only hit post once.

20 GBP says it was the couple them selves who did this.

Holy shit. This is actually a "whatchya doin', Real Estate Agent"

It's so childish that they have to censor the images of the graffiti.

NIGGERS BEING NIGGERS
Not news.

one of the spins I've heard is that they refused due to the police not wanting to do an investigation and them being fairly certain that it's one of the neighbors doing it.

I'll give them points for devaluing the property area of a highly liberal rich voting area. They need cultural enrichment as much as the rest of us.

Also, fucking this.

Why does the damage to the door seem to get worse from right to left?

Forget the graffiti, who ruined that perfectly good garage door? Looks a lot like someone backing out with it half open to me.

My guess? Nigger backed into it from inside the garage while smoking crack

This was my first thought too, kek.

Well, you have a nigger driver, and a woman driver. It's probably both.

NIGGER

Fake news

They've been broke niggers for a while too apparently. Google maps shows the garage door being smashed in at least as far back as December of 2015;
google.com/maps/place/81 High Clear Dr, Stamford,[email protected]/* */,-73.5457695,3a,53.5y,190.05h,81.7t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sslDCqPpHwgUz4s-e2RQ1pw!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo2.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DslDCqPpHwgUz4s-e2RQ1pw%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D159.52342%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c2a19c9be88f05:0x10bf6a7eb4297fba!8m2!3d41.0811974!4d-73.5457442!6m1!1e1

It was his coal burner. Women are notorious for that kind of shit.

If you think it's one of the neighbors, then just set up a fucking webcam over the door or something. If anyone comes to graffiti their house at night or while they're away, it'll email them a picture and they'll know if its Bob from down the street with the Confederate Flag T-shirt collection. There's your proof. Of course, I may be expecting too much to think that a boomer woman or nigger would know how to set that up to begin with.

Another possibility is that it's just fraud and there's a (((lawyer))) who put them up to it. The N-word is powerful enough to reduce almost any black person to a quivering wreck, isn't it?

Who else but a retarded pavement ape writes G's like the number 6?

Good. Hope they end up draining their savings with this political stunt. It's going to be the most expensive hate crime hoax we've ever seen.

They wouldn't want a webcam just like how some "activists" don't want cops to have bodycams now. Might show too much evidence, if you catch my drift.

Don't be naive you know some kike group will pay their fines and they'll get donations by the shekel load.

Top kek

And it's the worse looking house on the block, imagine that.

Sadly you're probably. Most people won't see the scam.

Makes perfect sense

And, the article in two weeks that explains how they confessed to police that is was a scam will not get any coverage. Fuckin' way she goes.
For now

Nobody does it like THE CREW, Baby!

Deja vu, didn't jews pull this same exact shit a few months ago? With their garage door as well.

That would make it Deja Ju.

NIGGA TOO TIRED FROM WINNING 2 FIX DAT SHIEEET

Rent a power washer ffs.

Deja Jew

I know

Then why have you repeatedly pounded it into the dirt like an autist, ruining all the comedy?

DEJA JEW
I've seen scams from this race before
(Higher on their horse)
And I know it's their time to go home!
SCAMMING YOU
The subjects not a mystery
(Just another cheat)
Its unreal anyone believes''

Does anyone else get the feeling AWM could have made an equally huge name for himself in any field he chose? Not judging his life choices here. Just mirin'.

$2 worth of thinners or other solvent would wipe it straight off.

This is a low rent thing.

I manipulate masses of people not laundry bills for garage doors.

Why stoop down to that level? Graffiti and that type of harassment is nigga behavior. Literally white niggas.

Because it's funny.
You know where you are, right?

Ding ding ding. Bet they are so dumb the can of spray paint is still in the garage.

underrated post

Have you forgotten the two dykes that burnt their house down and tried to blame cishet scum?

11/10

Once you go black you go homeless confirmed

nice eyebrows you fucking monster

I got the exact same garage door and I wondered how it got bashed out. The backing out of the garage while it is partly down is the most logical scene. And you can replace just the bottom section and maybe a couple of the hinges and it will be as good as new.
But see if a stupid coal burner or her pet could even begin to imagine how to fix a simple garage door.
Man it has wheels and springs an sheittt.

Can't blame them for being proud of their work.

lol if I was that black man I would get me all my clothes stamped with the word "nigger" in gold letters, then turn that painting into a fancy nigger graffiti and celebrate every day that I am a fucking nigger and I don't give a shit about it

seriously humor usually trumps hatred

I meant for all fucking algae and shit growing on their roof/siding.

It's progressive and brave when they call each other nigger after all.

Confirmed for nigger. Also bull dyke. He did it himself. lol at the fucking police tape.

We need to snail mail this coon some love.

Since when is writing nigger not covered by freedom of speech? If the nigger wants to let people know that a nigger lives there, and to be wary of him.. I say its a public service, and to let him.

Should've told them that they don't do humor like they used to.

I got a laff at that as well

Seeing the nogs shake their head and wine over that nigger was enough. I just said I had something stuck in my throat kek

In the interest of fairness, my family has been paying our mortgage for 11 years and the gooks at HBC are still forclosing on us, illegally. They send our payments back, and every time we win in court they sell the debt to a different debt collection agency.

That said, this story still stinks of pity mongering.

Yea, this is probably the likely truth.

How many days of that 100 dollar fine until it adds up to the mortgage their lazy asses won't pay?

They'll pay a 100 dollar a day fine, but they won't drop a grand or two on their shithovel. Negro logic never ceases to confuse me.

more like

Bullshit. Bull fucking shit.

Cuck tier thinking.

the fucking retardation is too fucking storong here, oh my sides are dying!

I was waiting for a fake hate crime thread for this one.

"police are taking this hate crime very seriously"
archive.is/4h42g

just fyi this area of toronto is the jewiest place in Canada.

Checked. GoFundMe incoming

Kek, America is a fucking joke.

If the shoe fits…

is that an X?

you fucking racist!!! How the fuck do expect tyrone to understand a mechanism which includes the wheel when his oppressed people were not even allowed to invent one when they were living in africa!? I'm getting really fucking tired of all this bigotry. Check your garage privilege before you comment!

Yes you fucking nigger.

All these Coalburners/Oil drillers are always the ugly hopeless whites who couldn't score a normal woman. Always.

>The N-word was written on the couple’s garage door over the Martin Luther King holiday weekend, but so far, no one has been arrested for the crime.

No, that's not a publicity stunt, not at all.

necrobumpg4rb43