Get # SoulSearching2017 Trending on Twitter - Weds @ 11 am EST

Remember the 'insider' user who told us to trend #MediaLies a few days ago? Remember when Media Lies was the number 1 trend on Twitter when the fake AP National Guard story broke?

That same user is now asking us to get # SoulSearching2017 to trend Wednesday, tomorrow, at 11 am EST - with examples of how you were a liberal but now you're a conservative, how it's hard to come out supporting Trump, how you believe in his decisions and that's difficult etc.

Last time some kind anons spread it like wild fire to t-d and even some big deplorable FB groups, which helped the previous hashtag get over 75k tweets on twitter.

Now we have to trend it by tomorrow. GODSPEED

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tZriL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Fuck, why they dont come and post here

not as much traffic, and it gets reposted here anyway
and maybe they do post here

Bumping for interest.

wtf I love milo now

The current thread on half-chan if you're interested. Some people are posting ammo.

"113737798"

fucking wrong thread someone ban me for a day

Working at that time, but will spread it when I can

You can use something like Crowdfire to schedule tweets

That's a job for cuckchan. we're the brains, not the manpower.

Shill it over there.

alright, lets go #soulsearching

I'd do it but I don't feel like making a new twatter, they lock me out of my account after like 10 minutes shitposting. might make another one tomorrow though

You don't need a twitter to shill an idea on cuckchan. Also I don't think the idea will work because it's to soon since the last hashtag that trended and it was on short notice.

Also it's far less fun than shitting on the media, I wish the Trump insider understood us a little better and wouldn't take our past performance under difference circumstances as something that can be counted on. Honestly if they want to effectively use anons then they need an oldfag adviser.

Wasn't Mike Flynn a democrat? Time to see if 4cuck is all larping or not

If the first thing twitter thing was about defending the gay, jewish pedophile Milo then I don't want anything to do with the next (((person))) you want to "save".

I was around for the first hashtag push by this so called insider. And it actually worked, the media broke the story that day around the same time it trended, and AP's failure was swept under the rug. I lean towards "probably legit"

This might be the guy behind "DraftOurDaughters"

The only question is if it's the same guy.

We will see I guess, larping on 4cuck has been off the charts for like a year now. Especially with that """"""fbianon"""""""

To be fair a lot of the larpers actually end up legit.

FBIanon turned out to be right, i'm not wrong.

Kek apprentice, don't lose sight of the fact that larping can meme itself into reality if its believed. Believe in any LARP that's beneficial to believe.

FBIanon did us well, pointing us in all the right directions, giving us confidence and collecting a lot of theorycrafting under one banner. Tell, me what difference would it have made if the LARP was today proved true or false?

And another way to look at it is that the LARP itself is a memetic apparition. FBIanon's entire content of existence rested on pre-existing memes that he reformulated, and his impact and relevance to the late election period digs rested on those meme's clout on our collective psyche.

Looking at LARPs purely in terms of their material truth is very shallow and shortsighted.

Sorry lad you got played. Anyone who's not brand new to this knew about the foundation and its shady past. People surprised by that """prediction""" must have just hit puberty

Extreme LARPing is one of our best strengths it creates plausible deniability. It makes it a safe place for legit people to post because again the untrained eye will assume it is LARPing. Fianlly a LARP can become real if you want it to.

Well, it's not that crazy to think there would be someone from IC. they could be from any alphabet group including FBI or that could just be a red herring.
The reason it isn't crazy is because there are leaks all the time as we've been witnessing before our very eyes. /pol is effectIvey cointelpro at this point so why not tip us off about what's going on.
There's a good chance it could be larping too but most larpers tend to get outed pretty quick. It's hard to troll trolls even if those trolls are more quick to accept what normies would call tinfoil.

Larping is fucking terrible. We don't need noise. Take it to cuckchan. This is not the board for larping.

I don't have a twitter, but have some OC

RWDS SOON!

He pointed out the Clinton Foundation human trafficking in Haiti before anyone else even talked about it.

Fucking shill.

It used to be a badge of shame to admit you were from 4chan. Now people flaunt their idiocy defiantly. Anyone could have guessed that they did bad shit in Haiti when they were inexplicably put in charge to (((rebuild))) it while enriching themselves massively. Don't know where they found 200 million in a country whose popul eats mud cookies though.

So should we do it, whats the worst that could happen

Very nice

Does Trump have any former liberals turned Trump supporters in his administration?

If legit, we MAGA in another psyop.
If fake, some redpilly hashtag trends for a while.
Anything else?

Mike Flynn

Elon Musk

Except if its fake then we throw out cuckchan larping threads off the cliff

THANK YOU, SEAN

Kushner? Tulsi? Elon? Ivanka?

Fuck if I know

This smells bad. In the archive of the thread, it is important to note how he is reacting to the shills. It feels like he is trying to blend in to halfchan

What's the possible danger though?

I get the feeling that the "insider" user is just using us as his personal army. I wonder who he works for?

Something seems off, but if the media is planning on slandering someone like Sessions. I dont think I can forgive myself if he gets taken down.

ALL YOU NEWFAGS NEED TO KILL YOURSELVES
PEOPLE ATTENTION WHORING ON CUCKCHAN ARE NEVER LEGIT

Oh please. Using Holla Forums for it and it turns out to be bunk = people blow the whistle on it. They dont need to get cuckchan and here to do it for them, (((they))) pay people to get shit trending

You must be new here because that isnt true.

does this have anything to do with pedos being exposed?

no, that was me

Actually, it was me. Now stop claiming credit for shit and take quiet pride in a job well done, anonymous.

my post ——→
your head
that was the point of my post

I had a kid and suddenly realized the entire fucking world was out to steal his soul. I grew the fuck up lickety-split.

Bump for potential

Lookout guys, this one has been here all year! He probably remembers those famous memes like Wrong and Facke News.

Just no.

Cuckchan is in a state of constant supercucking now. They've literally imploded from jerking off when Milo was burned.

I've said it repeatedly over here and on Cuckchan. It's not about defending Milo.
It's about denying the MSM ground and a foothold to attack the rest of Trump's supporters.

Even if you despise Milo, when the MSM leaves themselves wide open like that, you don't sit there and fucking jerk off about how you hate the pawn they're currently taking.
You fucking counter-punch harder until they go back to crying impotently in the corner.

Any more caps from that thread? It's been purged from half already

This. If anything you should be ecstatic that you have the opportunity to both knock Milo out of the limelight and' take control of the current narrative being pushed by the media. Consider that pushing an alternative narrative at the moment will also lead to less talking about Milo, just because he is getting shit right now, his name is still being broadcast en masse. Get the media on their heels having to counter this sudden influx of "liberal conversion" stories and they can't waste anymore time talking about him.

This is suspicious. It's a #NotYourShield type campaign without the natural forming and growth that NYS had. Remember how people discredited NYS all the time as being "4chan sockpuppets" because of those cherry-picked logs, even though it was obviously kicked off and used by people who were legitimately women or minorities?

There's no shortage of people who are formerly lefties and liberals, who have moved away from tha side of politics due to the behaviour of the fanatics. It's important for them to be heard, but not like this. Not with a manufactured campaign that can easily delegitimise them and what they say. Be careful here…

I've never seen growing up so perfectly summarized in one sentence.

It's almost time.

Any news on this? Did anything happen?

When nothing comes of this will you faggots stop taking these cuck/pol/ LARP threads seriously?

probably not, that AP news bomb was pretty bad ass

you know cuckchan is back up right? why not go back

also
This kind of shit is what killed you ni/gg/ers and shouldn't be tolerated here. No compromises, no aut-kike PRcucking

Hey look at me using 2 web sites

Are you also enjoying the Alex Jones show brother?

I'm not sure it's a problem. Even if the initial push comes from nazi frog sockpuppet accounts, the legitimate individuals will feel emboldened to tell their stories and convert even more fence sitters.
There is no question of whether or not the MSM will cherry pick tweets from fake accounts and spin the whole thing to make the right look bad. That's their job. They will do it anyway.
The point here is that they are following our lead. They are on the defensive and in constant damage control mode.
We need to keep it that way.
Never give them even a moment's rest.
Keep them chasing their tails, becoming more and more desperate, until they finally piss off a critical mass of bluepilled white people.

Because hate/pol/ won't normally go to cuckchan with the info.

How do I get around (((twitter))) locking me out and demanding a phone number?

Make new gmail account
Make google voice number
Use that

pretty much. unless these fucks start actually going after the (((pedos))), im sick of this personal army bullshit.

Will Trump Democrats In Wisconsin Swing Back To Their Party?

archive.is/tZriL

This may be it.

bump get in here faggots

I guess this one didn't pan out lmao

Bump for interest
What does it all mean?

anybody here?