lets bully this nigger for the keks

twitter.com/donlemon
rocketreach.co/don-lemon-email_2304446

Don Lemon
New York, NY

Phone numbers
212-678-1209
404-343-4238

Call him and remind him that CNN is fake news and that he's also a fake news reporter.

ievaphone.com/
poptox.com/
identitytheftprotection.io/

make sure to record when calling, use vocaroo

Other urls found in this thread:

zlookup.com/reverse-lookup
salarymonitor.com/salary/Renal-Consultants-Salaries-E18858,S1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's get it rolling, faggots.

It will not understand.

zlookup.com/reverse-lookup

more free phone calls
salarymonitor.com/salary/Renal-Consultants-Salaries-E18858,S1

Is this nigger really 50-54? He looks like he's 35 and acts like he's 15.

Can you should us on the doll where Don Lemon touched you?

yes and he's also biqueer

Invite Holla Forums and /baph/ for true lulz.
I think a good raid is due.

During an on air interview in 2010, the 5 foot 6 inch tall Lemon disclosed that he was physically abused by a teenage male neighbor when he was eight years old. In his autobiography ‘Transparent’, he mentioned himself as gay. After announcing his status in the memoir, he is treated as a role model for gay men. The prolific news anchor is dating choreographer John Byrne.

Don Lemon – Net Worth

The prominent host of the CNN Newsroom obtains a fortune of $3 million US dollars. He is one of the richest TV personalities in the globe today. He earns a salary of $125,000 per year.

Also was diddled as a kid which us why he is a faggot.

Manlets.

What an immense and unexpected surprise.

Bump

Here is my strategy for raiding Twitter comments:

Find their most recent tweet that is not a reply to another tweet, and reply to it with memes/cruel words. This bothers twitter whores the most, because it's most visible. After replying directly to the tweet, reply to the topmost tweet reply, especially if it has zero replies itself. This will ensure that normies see your meme second or third when viewing the celeb's tweet.

If we upboat the harassing tweets, they will appear as the first replies, I believe.

If your tweet personal / offensive enough, you can put them on an angry defensive, baiting them into a reply. This is the best outcome really, because sometimes they sperg and say something that they end up deleting right away because it's crazy – screencap and post the screencap to recent tweets of theirs with more taunting.

Most of this guy's tweets have hundreds of replies, but some only have 10+, aim for those ones as well as spamming the top replies on the high traffic tweets.

When life gives you Don Lemon, make LemonAIDS.
-God

kek

This nigga looks like he's in his early 30s how is this possible?

drinking underage blood.

Bumppp

feasting on teen manchowder

so did anyone call yet?

Niggers are like McDonalds french fries, they don't age, they just get older.

He's also a kike.

His wiki page has his height as 6 foot top fucking kek. This guy is a worse liar than Todd Howard.

Black don't crack. Must be the cocoa butter.

Eating children and drinking their blood

Found the clip of him admitting it. Funny that nothing comes up if you google it.

1min 30sec into the video.

Yeah, can't find it anywhere either.

(heil'd)

DAMNIT. Why didn't I wait for this…I got my twatter suspended for fucking with him. When he said that what those 4 niggers did in Shitcago to that poor autistic kid I fucking lost my mind. Do whatever you can to make this fake news spouting racist piece of nigger shit off himself.

He's triggered by being called, 'fake news' and 'don the con' is phonetically sweet so work that. As a bonus, we have his peer there Cuomo or whatever saying it's the equivalent of nigger. Plus he's a faggot.

Bump.
Don "I stole your TV" Lemon must die.

Underage blood transfusion.

He's a gay, nigger, vampire.

no it's from centuries of being forced to pick cotton. preceded by millennia of sitting around in the sahara, not doing anything.

If he were a vampire, he would have melted.

bump, how'd this die so fast…

Don Lemon shall henceforth be known as
"CITRUS THE ENTERTAINER"

I guess I could call him a sour ape that spreads fake news,

pls phone him and say this