We wuz Arthurians n Shiiit

Scene from the new King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (((movie))). They're just asking to get memed on at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4dsEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dzR_-WAPtL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't pay a shill much to shit post either.

Can you imagine how Lord of the Rings would (((look))) like if it was made today?

Just why do they keep doing this?

Everything about Medieval Europe or the Roman Empire or Greece has, just HAS to have a fucking nigger in it somewhere. Do these Jews honestly think that there were huge populations of niggers waltzing around in the Roman Republic who weren't slaves? Or that the Moors of Reconquista Spain weren't driven out and slaughtered wherever possible? And as far as Britain goes, I'm positive that the black population of pre-Norman Invasion Britain was literally zero. None.

This is something that fucking irritates me to no end. We're not even allowed to have our own Old World or ancient history that's just about Europe. There just has to be a nigger somewhere or the Jew isn't satisfied. Niggers don't even like this time period or this genre.

Problem?

Ay you hol' up

Still waiting for Arthur to return in Wales or Cornwall to kick out Kikes and their shitskin pets out of Britain.

WE

it's been a while

The Hobbit was made recently and contained no shitskins despite the incessant kvetching

Cinema was a mistake.

but that's where you're wrong, kiddo

There were two pagan Saracens who converted to Christianity in Arthur's Court, but that's about it for the diversity.

But that's fucking wrong. The Hobbit movies had a nordic village that was FULL of niggers from the wildest jungles.

Aren't the ones with the oliphants some sort of arabic or oriental people? Anyway, I think the other user was talking about main characters.

Oh I didn't even remember that, at least they weren't prominent roles, I remember when they came out gibs me dat shitskins were whining incessantly and just jewgling hobbit and """people"""" of color gets you no shortage of articles demanding it and making up shit about how the original hobbits were described as brown. Yeah, this>>9328892

is there a webm of the trailer?

Is it the same negro in all of those, or do all niggers look the same?

Some are more simian than others, but they mostly all look the same

My internet speed is absolute dog shit, so converting it wouldn't really be effective for me. Otherwise I would user, sorry.

lol

the Haradrim were accurately portrayed as subhumans in the LotR, but those screenshots are from Laketown. those are supposed to be Men of the Dale, descended from the Northmen just the same as the people of Rohan are. they are allies of Gondor who help hold back the Easterlings, but now they are just Kangz according to Peter Jackson.

No wonder they have dozens of kids. I'd lose track of how many I had too if they all looked the exact same and I had a two-digit IQ.

lol

.webm

How did the live action version of The Hobbit get so damned kiked up? Lotr wasn't half bad fantastic if you skip all frodo-sam scenes after they split off! I do like the spider fight though. so how did the kike destroy hobbit so badly?

Incredibly eloquent. Even when I was blue-pilled, I recognized what a compelling speaker Hitler was. Was he extemporaneous? Or is there a great speechwriter involved, and he was talented at memorization and delivery?

I don't get it. Currently spics are the thing right now (supposedly) yet they're only spamming niggers all the time which nobody will watch.

I leave Sky News on Electronic Synagogue since I can't deal with commercials on ZOG news. It's now common place to say "the UK has always been a nation of immigrants." I'm not joking, and they aren't being ironic. The Danes now count as "as immigrant group?"

I always laugh when they get to the part where they say evil men and you can tell they're supposed to be sandniggers.

The Hobbit was doomed from the moment (((they))) decided to make it another trilogy. The word counts of the Tolkien books are as follows:
The Hobbit: 95,022
Fellowship of the Ring: 177,227
Two Towers: 143,436
Return of the King: 134,462
The had to cut a shit ton out of the LOTR trilogy, so you can see how much space there would be in the Hobbit trilogy to fill with useless and/or kiked-up bullshit. I'm sure Tolkien would've disapproved of the dwarf/elf species-mixing.

This was 4 years ago. The Jews have now made this a MSM trope. You'll hear it at least a few times a day on the tv:

archive.is/4dsEQ

>country had immigration from similar (white) countries in the past or, alternatively: muh colonialism
liberal logic. not even once.

Spics have a weird thing (for now) where the top 5% or so of Spic countries (Whites) can speak Spanish, run these countries and still check "Spic" on a college/grad school application.
You could put..a younger Penelope Cruz in one these movies in some role and it wouldn't really bother anyone (yes she's from Spain but has a Moorish look). the Jews WANT YOU to notice. They're trying to piss off Whites. that's their point.

That's because you're more likely to be accepted to college as a spic or a nigger than a white man.

really, you're kidding? Although some of them now supposedly have "White Hispanic" as a choice. If you're in the ZOG, you used to be able to get away with just lying about mother's maiden name as spic. I wish I had been devious/dishonest enough to do it.

It's usually
White [ ]
Black [ ]
Asian [ ]
Native American/Inuit [ ]
Other [ ]
with a separate checkbox for
Hispanic yes/no?
Try it on any college application. It seems like it would be an easy way to manipulate demographic information by (((concerned parties))).

I remember the 90s back when history wasn't so cucked.

Goto 18:15 about Welsh Arthur.
Also goto 14:22 to know about how we lads do "Night of the Long Knives".

Remember Welsh means stranger in Saxon.

Part of the reason people complained, at least back on 4cancer, were the nogs. Although the movies would still have been terrible without them.

They should just get a Jew to play him then, they're indistinguishable from Welsh people ;^)

I meant shitskins complained because having a town resemble London wasn't enough for them, they wanted to be hobbits n' dwarves n' sheeit too. And, yeah, the movies were god awful I didn't remember anything about them including that town.

What a stupid, uneducated, ignorant thing to say.

Welsh are honest, decent people. Far from jewish.

Dear Hollywood ad agency that keeps spamming this board with kike films, we don't care you aren't getting our shekels.

Live action is an obsolete artform.

But even with that said this kang bullshit is a heinous act of subversion. Normies have no clue about history in general and they get their versions of it through (((movies))). This means that there's probably a fair number of people who think niggers and browns were in Europe all the time. The goal is to destroy even the memory of there being all white nations or even a notion that such things are normal. As a eurofag I can only say that not a single brown should be in Europe and that each and every one of them has to go back or die.

Our goal should be nothing short of a total destruction of (((Hollywood))) and the death of actors and acting as a profession. It is nothing but poison.

Isn't he part of the evil guys though?

Honestly it's more aggravating that the lady of the lake (or at least I think that's the lady of the lake) is clearly a shitskin in the trailer.

I guess where at the point where it's lucky they don't just up and make Arthur a nigger.

Because Christopher Lee wasn't there to set bitches straight.

Anyway, the shitskins in Dale is hardly that big a thing. Even Laketown despite being a poor town is still a merchant town and hub between the southern Mannish kingdoms (Rohan and Gondor) and the Iron Hills. One or two shitskins isn't that weird considering.

The bigger shit is that fucking cunt Tauriel.

You're overestimating them.

The Welsh are the Slavs of the Isles. Squatting around, not getting shit done and hating each other as much as they hate the English.

So close, yet so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzR_-WAPtL0

The dumb thing is that this is being done to appease shitty white liberals and the jew movie producers.

No black person s going to go watch a king arthur movie. I doubt any of them give a shit.

It's not being done to appease anyone, it's an insidious kike propaganda campaign like says. The fact some cucks would applaud this is irrelevant, and probably speaks more to the efficacy of their unrelenting demoralizing propaganda.

THE POLICE ARE THE ULTIMATE ENEMIES OF THE WHITE RACE. YOU CUCKS ALLOW THIS. YOU WILL FACE UNTOLD TERROR ATTACKS SOON

There was one Moore at the round table, but he definitely did not look like a Sub-Saharn African.

It's a trading town between white areas and canonically the only place darkies exist is the far south so how isn't it weird in universe? Yes Tauriel sucked.

BUT AFRICA = BLACKS?!?! My Black History teacher at college told me so!

Also, why is he in the center of the fucking shot? He's around, but not like Lancelot or anything. These Jews are practically asking to be gassed.

Imagine there was a film with Daniel Craig playing a Zulu chieftain, there would be World War III. But it's OK for them to shit all over our history.

There's also shitskins to the east, like the wainriders. And justification aside, from a logistical point of view, they're extras. Since western countries have the shitskin problem, it's unfortunately natural that extras in big productions will end up reflecting that.

This "they were always there" thing is surely the reason for it. They want people to feel like multiculti has always been the norm. I was watching a British show called "Poldark" starring Kili the handsome dwarf and it takes place in Cornwall at the end of the 1700s. Everything appeared normal until they went to town and there were random niggers in the background. I know that Bristol was involved in the slave trade, but it doesn't take place in Bristol and they didn't look like slaves.
I mentioned this to some other people and they just kind of shurugged and said that it's British and thats what they do on British tv. Inthink it is damaging because a lot of young people and poorly informed adults will take it as being factually accurate. Even those that know better may be subconciously influenced or desensitized.

Wainriders are chinks.

They're easterlings, which means something like Arabs.

Same here user, same here.

I was under the impression that Easterlings were mongoloid types and the Haradrim were the Middle Easterners.

I think the animosity between English and Welsh speaking nationalists is actually stronger than any hatred for the English. Personally, I'm alright with the English it's the Jews of the North I get peeved at, lording it over the rest of Britain and subverting everything to push their own agenda

This. When a child watches this kind of propaganda they don't see it for the joke that it is, they actually take it quite seriously. The whole point of this kind of campaign is to destroy our history and they are succeeding too. It's easy to look at this as some kind of joke but it's a lot more insidious than that, it's something that should be taken very seriously despite how silly it may seem.

I want to stress the point that it is not silly to children (and they are the main target of this type of propaganda).

There's a great broadcast by Dr. William pierce on this exact subject, if you've got 20 minutes to spare you should listen to it it's titled "Brainwashing our children".

Nice to see we're all getting in shape and not being fat NEETs

have you seen the movies?

actually when i saw the last two i had the feeling that the camera lingered a fraction of second too much as if to say "see? here's the diversity!".

KANGZ AN SHEEEEIT

i guess that trying to explain them that when there is a king and everything that comes with him 90+% of the population is plebs, possibly slaves, is pointless, right?

I think at some point the nigs forgot that the greeks were the Egyptians liberators from the Persians. Also The Egyptians used to enslave Kushites/Nubians and basically invented slavery.

Erm.. Are you nigs so sure you want to claim that legacy? think about it for a second.

This is why I'm glad I've not paid for a movie for over 20 years. Kike Hollywood ain't getting one red cent from me.

It's never really been talked about to a great extent but they're either "tall and sallow" or "short and swarthy". Rhûn and everything east is basically the steppe and points beyond while Near Harad and Far Harad are Asia Minor/Levant and Northern Africa, respectively.

should add "6000 km inhabitable wasteland crossing that is still hard to to this day"

Improvement tbh.

The only reason niggers claim Kang was because of the Nubian conquest of Egypt (the nigger revolt) which consequentially collapsed Egypt shortly after.

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING

Jesus Christ. They must be referring to the wonderful enrichment that pedostanis and streetshitters bring to the Kingdom

The Hobbit trilogy is so utterly shit, especially when compared to the LoTR movies. The niggers everywhere, which makes no sense at all in the story, just make it even worse.

this was for

You do realize that the jews plan to use these movies as evidence for the future generations to prove that the niggers were always in europe, right? While burying our truth.

MY CULTURE IS NOT A COSTUME NIGGERS

That black peter pan has some potential.

Niggers never wana grow up cause that is uncle tom shit, gotta run from dem po-po captian hook. Oh look, the asian trap fairy leads him off to never never gang land for some raping n' stealing an shit while hiding out in the forest. Cause fuck dem whities civilization ma nigga.

Starting to did that interpretation. better than some waif tomboy female playing him.

This could actually work as a good zog-preapproved meme that they'd have to outright state they want us dead to get rid of.
Factually accurate, for a given value of fact.

It's English posh nobs and millenials saying that usually, isn't it? No self-respecting Celt would whitewash history like that.

They push the same shit in Ireland. Some people are trying to claim the Formorians were actually niggers.

I mean we do have about 1.2k years of eatern hoards trying to invade the West. Hell, Tolkien wasn't wasn't very subtle when he was talking about the free men of the west.

When did Ireland become inundated with commie filth?

The Egyptians were not niggs. Many of the Pharos had blue eyes and blonde or even reddish hair. So called "black people" did not exist in ancient times… big nosed, dark skinned and protruding lipped people were few in number.

h ttp://newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/

Not north of the Sahara, anyway. The only real excpetion would be the Ethiopians and they're not really proper "negroid" anyway.

STOP STEALING MY ANCESTORS LEGACY YOU FUCKING MONKEYS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Remember how they look back on old films with whites in blackface, playing Indians, Asians etc. is reviled and criticized? How come they don't have an issue with blacks all over European film?

The double standard is real and is obvious to us who know the aims and goals of these vermin.

9 years passed between the release of Return of the King and An Unexpected Journey. The SocJus and MultiCulti cancers spread a lot during that time (especially in the cursed year of 2007).

Ethiopians back in the day(way back..) were white, Greek colony. fuckers kept the name.

Who's watching this crap? Anybody? The ratings must suck ass. BBC doesn't care because they get paid with taxes no matter what?

They just got miscegenated, not wiped out.

The Germans really have always been cuckolds

No they weren't. There are lots of references in Classical literature to them being black (and also primitive)

Bedivere didn't deserve this.

You know even the old ass book The Once And Future King had a darkie knight in it? (And it had anti commie propaganda). It was funny how in the book he got made fun of for being a darkie and cried about it.

No people do, they just can't be vocal about it without being attacked. Or having their careers (((ruined)))

Last night BBC had a history program all about 1066 the battle of Hastings. I never realized but William the Conqueror sent his black envoy to London to ask Harold wtf he thought he was playing at taking the crown that had been promised to him. Yes blacks just used to wander about in full knights regalia and demand white kings explain their actions. Just as it has always been.

Shadow of War was announced for the PS4.

God damn ut.

that's a brasilian

was it a good book? I haven't read it since I was a kid

You guys need better meme's. Made this in 15 minutes.

It's even worse than that. The Nubian niggers on the east coast of Africa only ruled for a measly 96 years. This is what they're talking about when they say #wewuzkangs. It wasnt until american kikes in the 60s started promoting this non-sense that blacks picked up on it. Part of the Jews 'black empowerment' black marxist movement. It's all right here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt The ancient Egyptian timeline is around 5,000 years old, and this niggers literally living next door in Sudan have only managed to invade Egypt for 96 years during a peroid of great Egyptian decline.
Send bitcoin donations to: 1BvQR5D54ASAfTXpMXCGpkmW1jsFhXboj9
I take request

The word literally means burnt faces. Fuck off with this We Wuz shit.

Wouldn't be so quick to dismiss. The Celts used to live in modern day Turkey (Anatolia). They were known as the Galatians at the time. So, the white Ethiopians could have gone by a different name.

White Europeans used to rule all of North Africa and the Middle East during the Roman Empire and before.
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

v2.0
Updated
"2,257 years ago" for a more powerful reality check.

because there is nothing to lose on their end and only potential benefits. They themselves dont watch this shit un-ironically, anyway.
-demoralizes/confuses the white "underclass"
-signals virtue to their peers and gatekeepers directly above
-inocculates the producers themselves against charges of being 'problematic'
-signals "respect" to the brown underclass
-provides ample opportunities to portray black males committing violence against white males, in "white spaces", in a way that does not consciously register with whites so as to aid in building a culture of "legitimate" violence against white
-simultaneously agitates a segment of the white population - particularly males - who will be more likely to reveal their power level, thus aiding (((them))) in neutralizing potentially-threatening whites in a time and manner of (((their))) choosing
-makes white women feel good about someting (brown-washing replaces the romantic sub-plot since gender and sexuality can lead to charges of being 'problematic')
-conditions society to expect historical revisionism - especially with respect to race
-effectively aids them in the theft of knowledge, relegating accurate historical facts to institutions that they control

this user gets it

Hitler was an artist; he'd probably take great offense to the very idea of needing a speech writer.

t. artist

source?

You are right but the early Jews of Britain would claim to be welsh if asked because for whatever reason some welsh look swarthy. No one really knows why.
I dont know if the user knew that or if he is just a butthurt anglo.

It's Jewnese whispers. It was oft said in times of yore "The Jews always welsch", over time this became The Jews were always Welsh.

Tell me, how is this thing considered the same species as me?

nigga look like a common ancestor

I'm going to tell you something what most of you probably won't know, but it makes the Lancelot shit even more vile.

In Arthurian legend, Lancelot is the guy who kicks off Mordred's civil war against Arthur. Why is that relevant? Because it happens after Lancelot's affair with Guinevere is revealed. Guinevere is ARTHUR'S WIFE. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a Jewish porn director wrote this shit an even added Guinevere saying something about Lancelot's BBC and Arthur watching in another room and masturbating. Fuck this.

not only that but american niggers are bantus who have NOTHING to do with nubians
they most definitely weren't "kangs and sheit"

Best fantasy tale ever told tbh