NEW KEK COLORED ORANGE GATOR

A NEW ORANGE GATOR HAS BEEN SPOTTED
Is this the newest manifestation of kek?
archive.is/MmFlH
'An unusual gator dubbed “Donny” by residents is drawing attention in Calabash, N.C.

The alligator is ready for Halloween, as it’s the color of a pumpkin … a dull orange instead of the usual green color. Nick Andrews of Little River snapped some photos of the unusual reptile while visiting his father-in-law in Calabash Lakes Home Community.

Another orange alligator was spotted earlier this month in Hanahan, S.C. Jay Butfiloski with the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources said in a USA Today report that the color may come from where the animal spent the winter, such as a rusty steel pipe.'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5MXLI
archive.is/fKvje
archive.is/5dEMD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An orange alligator was spotted in Hanahan, S.C. Josh Zalabak at the South Carolina Aquarium says his orange color is not natural, and it might be caused by a variety of factors.
It doesn't seem like much.

Very old news kys

We Flower Sun And Rain now?

this is the SECOND gator
old gator is here

This thread again ffs?

think about it, have you ever seen an orange alligator? let alone 2 in the same year and near the same area?

Let the slide commence!

We already had this thread.
You woke up in the wrong timeline, motherfucker.

the news is telling me 'nothing to see here' and you are telling me 'nothing to see here'
so what is really going on here that's all I want to know experimental chemicals in water? I dont know

you may be right

it's obviously an alligator that had buried itself in the winter, and has come out because it's getting warmer, and is consequently covered in dry clay

a butthurt leftist probably spray painted it orange

(checked)
why would dry clay be shiny?

very plausible

guys I think I figured it out
it's a GMO gator…
archive.is/5MXLI
archive.is/fKvje
archive.is/5dEMD

OP is a massive faggot

kek is green you retarded, faggot.

There is big money in reptile and amphibian breeding because most species have recessive color morph genes that can be brought out through selective breeding.

Sage for not kek colored,

sure thing now proove it isn't GMO
(checked)
meant to say 'manifestation of his power'

Couldn't it just be covered in dirt?

Awsome! I love memes! WE HAVE TO MEME THIS ORANGE GATOR AND MAKE IT A THING!

Do u guys like 9gag? It's an amazing site. i WILL TELL THEM ABOUT ALL OF THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD FOR KEK-GATOR

I like how every week now Holla Forums makes a new fun meme. Like last week it was a purple bird and now it's an orange alligator! LETS ROOT FOR OUR FAVORITE MEMES AND MAKE THEM POPULAR!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK TOO FIND OUT WHAT THE NEXT COOL MEME U GUYS COME WITH IS. THANKS POL! i will tell my brother aboutr this he will love it!!

Your brother is in for a treat.

IT'S AN OMEN!

GOONS ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL!

DIVINE JUSTICE COMES FOR YOU

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE AMMIT

Can't help but agree with the sarcasm.

You should have put it in the other thread, user.