PEWDIEPIE RETWEETS STEFAN MOLYNEUX VIDEO

THE MAD MAN PEWDIEPIE JUST LIKE STEFAN MOLYNEUX'S VIDEO

CONFIRMED RED PILLED?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rewindfelix/status/834139896377909248
archive.fo/2OMea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

e-celebs enjoying e-celebs. Yawn.

As far as the no e-celeb bullshit rule goes, this is probably okay, since one is literally the biggest e-celeb in the world, and the other is a meme. If Pewds is following the standard redpilling path, he should be liking William Pierce recordings within two weeks.

Inb4 bumplock

I don't see it on his timeline, link?

It's pretty important tbh

this

No, he's not red pilled. He's just your typical edgy internet shitlord. People are looking into everything because what was normally just funny and edgy gets taken seriously given the resurgence in SJW/Feminism the last few years.

wew lad

Looks like they are the victims of the next jew orchestrated division. Old people - not jews - got the next generation in debt and have the nerve to tell them to watch their pottymouth. Grr. Go kill your grandparents, kids.

Alex Jonestein certified kosher

Being edgy internet shitlords is what led most of Holla Forums to the redpill

I would agree with your sentiment if our parents and grandparents weren't such massive degenerates and limp-wristed weaklings.

You are correct that it is significant in terms of a stepping stone for people that has not reached the age of politics. But it is also like watching a bathtub get filled drop by drop so there really is not much do discuss in "each drop".
That said when there is material to discuss it will create larger ripples. IIRC he mentioned in some recent response video that people online has recently taken interest in some parts of the videos (the memes), and I suspect that the media only found out about the 7-8 "incidents" from this. So my guess is that threads like these are behind the articles resulting in the withdraw from Disney.

Now go spread this low effort phoneposting on cuckchan instead.

fuck pewdiepie

He liked a video that came to his defense. What's the big deal?

No doubt the mainstream propaganda monitors here and the infamous hacker, 4chan, daily.

THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION

TWEET WAS SHOAHED

webm related

Nah Pews already tweeted Molly.

He believes in racial science and that the time for violence is almost upon us.

The man has been wronged, and why? Because the news* is salty that they can't compete anymore

Either he proceeds in the spirit of his people and cucks out 200%, or he begins to see exactly what's going on.

Felix is quite literally a Holla Forumsack m8, the Sweden memes got to him.

why the fuck doesnt this retard just host his own website. ppls love his shit. he should pull a trump and take those views with him.

Youll see how fast jewtube bends sideways to get him back

Ironic right-wing commentary/jokes leads to actual right-wing ideology

He's /ourguy/

Wait, what's going on? Did he actually like the video or not?

confirmed

archive.is/90jGO

He is hmm… oh, oh yes…. quite possibly is that? ooohhhhhhh yes, dear god. Mhhmhmhmmhmhhm may I say, oh yes…. that he is /ourguy/?

double dubs confirm

that looks like a toad

Was never a big fan of this guy, but Ive been looking into Africa and the terrorist campaigns, the torture and slaughter of whites etc. Found this vid he did a few years back to be a pretty good.. argument. This was before he was entirely redpilled and came out against libertarianism.

Wew

Toads are a folk name for frogs, not a scientific classification, but yeah he has a pet frog

Lol

he owns a toad named slippy, he bought it right after Holla Forums found out about shadilay, like the same week. Pretty big coincidence if you ask me. Also, I guess someone pointed this out under that tweet. I kinda wonder why he deleted the tweet though.

twitter.com/rewindfelix/status/834139896377909248

sage

I wonder why he deleted that interview where he got assfucked prison style by Dr. David Duke then.

There's a rising scale of redpill effectiveness. The more normal the fag, the more subtle the initial redpills. Once the normalfag has been put in motion, he will follow the memes and the memes always converge on 14/88

Fuck right off with this jewish anti-family psychiatry shill.
reported.

u mad fuccboi??

its this shill again. fucking kill yourself

Oh yeah, forgot the other one.

see webm related

looks like there's a dedicated taskforce for anti-Monlyneux shilling
you still won't trick me into bumping this shit thread, though

[No]

What, so he loaded the video by accident?

He might have misclicked like but he sure as hell didn't misclick watch.

oh i am laffin

Just go back.

RUUUULES OF NAATUUUUUUUUUUURE

do you think Trump is a zionist shill?

reminder that /ourguy/ is a cuckchan Holla Forumseddit meme

You support a jewish psychiatry shill that hates your family, end your life kike.

How am I a shill for exposing the truth about yet another retarded aut-kike jew pretending his on your side?

xD

Tell me more about how you blew in from cuckchan last week.

Are you frustrated?

there it is again

Mad as hell there's people defending a kike who shills for psychiatry on Holla Forums
gas yourself you disingenuous kike-lover

ebin

How is he anti-family? He talks about the importance of family non-stop in his videos.

why tho

yep, totally a pro-white traditional thing to do, please consider >>>/suicide/

I am havin a laff

Because no one checked my Hitler dubs

even if you're right, you're still incredibly buttblasted. Maybe you should relax.

I'm not going to stop this anti-moneyjew shit until everyone sees him for the kike he is.
Guy is a subversive ancap faggot and is only pandering to right-wingers because it's a convenient way to fuel his cult
archive.fo/2OMea

How long till the bumplock while gay faggot Milo thread stays up?

C'mon lad.

(Checked)

Edgy shitlords are still good for us by breaking down the PC stigma. We need more guys like pewdz

Fuck off shill / normie

i've always thought his weird icon thing was suspect

It's not like you have to keep bumping this eceleb thread with your chronic shit posting, cuckchan. 8ch is not an extension of cuckchan.
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/get/
>>>/out/

Fuck off back to the greek gay thread faggot. Pewds is /ourguy/.

You are not good at this job

It's not like any here is jerking him off. He's playing willingly or not, into our hand.

Well aren't you cute, where'd you roll in from?

You're playing right into his attempt at dehumanizing your fucking family so it's easier for you to get away from them.
Also "abuse" isn't fucking real - it's just a way for kikes to encourage the dissolution of the family unit and paint strong parents in a bad light.
Even if your family is weak you should strive to improve it, not abandon your blood relatives because some fucking bald kike on the internet convinced you they were "abusive"

why are you even here?

If your memes involve promoting a kike they're pretty shit-tier cuckchan memes. Fuck off KIKE.

nice cuckchan Holla Forumseddit meme retard

Where are the proofs?

So everyone a favor faggot and go spam you shit in the Milo thread, where it belongs.

Nice one faggot

what the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Proof he's a kike and a liar at:
Proof he's an anti-family psychiatry shill at: archive.fo/2OMea
You've been ignoring the proof because it doesn't support your narrative.
Holla Forums is always right, not always alt-right - stop defending a kike just because he panders to people who share certain sentiments as yourself.

It's not - corporal punishment works you massive fucking idiot.

reported.

My father once grabbed my leg because I wouldn't sit perfectly still as we were watching a movie, and said without looking at me "I'll break it" in all seriousness. Those were fun times

How can any one of you mongoloids say you're pro-white at all.
I fucking hate you cuckchan refugee idiots, you all need to go back.

This is cuck behaviour.

Have some self respect and grow some fucking standards for the company you keep.

Wew lad, just keep posting, every post shows how bad you are at this

Nice one.

I've not once defended him, I merely asked proofs.
Specifically about him being anti family, which you have not supplied since those are just him shitting people about being a jew and that he has problems with his own family.
Nowhere does he advocate for others to do so.
If you want to convince people maybe dont just spout bullshit and actually give proofs.
WHERE ARE THE PROOFS

Why even make an OP about some gay eceleb. I know this is cuckchan 2.0 but try not to have this board sink as fast by posting gay fucking ecelebs

Go ask that shit in the Milo thread faggot.

Never fails on twitter. All of the top comments are some liberal faggot spouting liberal bullshit to himself in a long chain that no one gives a fuck about. Gotta scroll for 2 minutes before you get to the shit liked by hundreds

Probably because you were a little whiny bitch who was all over the place and couldn't fucking control himself.
I wish he had snapped your twiggy little legs, you moneyjew shills are just idiots that

xD

kike detected, why do you play into their attacks on the nuclear family - how do you expect to raise a family if you can't even fix the one you've got. You're fucking pathetic.
kill yourself

We all know stoyben goyben moneyjew isn't targeting kids that get beaten and raped and shit - if that was the case he'd advocate for police intervention not psychiatry. kill yourself.

I already showed you where he does, you're ignoring the proof and arguing like a fucking kike.
archive.fo/2OMea - archive of defoo.org's page on moneyjew

I'm getting sick of these fucking mods

wew lad, kill yourself any time.
Not reconcile, not forgiveness, just not complete abandonment of your family.
fuck right off.

Getting a bit trigered there
How the fuck is kid going to "defoo" from his family, his audience aren't kids, it's young men. You are top notch autist. Did your parents beat you daily and gave brain problems or what?

You've done more to bump this thread than the OP you autist.

Pretty autistic, mate. With how happy you are about this thread getting anchored over potential redpillings to 50 million, deflecting arguments, and shit; Seems pretty shilltastic.

Even fucking worse, he's playing right into the kikes "go to college and abandon all your blood connections" scheme. You're brainwashed cultist.

:^)

again, why are you even here?

If you're not going to make arguments, neither will I

Any proof of that chaim? From what I've seem he is very much against it because it's filled with liberals.

>drops an introductory redpill on millions of normalfags whether he's /our/ guy or not

Not sure if you're a shill or just stupid. Either way end your miserable life.

Oh I see. You're from (((alt-right))), that makes sense.

kill yourself.

He advocates for the same ends - complete isolation from your nuclear family.

Redpilling normalfags is a good cause, but not one we should support if it also means supporting an ANTI-FAMILY KIKE like moneyjew
*be sure to donate :DDDDDD*

Notice that this is the standard shill technique on how to dissuade Holla Forums from being serious about the potential with pewdiepie. Also, why the fuck are the mods bumplocking all these? I don't only want to shitpost about mainstream articles all day.

Nice one faggot

I said he's playing into their scheme to get whites away from their support structure.
In the kike's case they do it because it makes whites dependent on the system and gives them shekels
For moneyjew he does it because he wants shekels and members for his freedomain cult.

someone either has their own daddy issue or is extremely autistic

likely creates some dependence on his videos or shows as well because his cultlike followers defend anything he does since he panders to them heavily and tells them things they want to hear or things that would incite "profound" uncomfortable realizations like "my family is abusive because they want to get me away from this blad kike"

xDDDD lad my dad's dead that's why I'm so fucking pissed about this shit - my dad defoo'd himself

so I was right

I was right about moneyjew trying to make himself a father-figure for his shit tier cult as well. All these faggots do it, Jim Jones did it, Applewhite did it, fuckign Merkel does it in Germany - oldest trick in the fucking book.

no, I just think you have father issues and you are projecting that onto everyone else because one time stefan said something about families btw, I still haven't seen the video for this and you got triggered by it because you have none.

Dubs confirm.

Checked for truth

Because he doesn't talk about that aspect of his cult in the videos you retard, I've linked the site that explains his kikery numerous times - why do you ignore it?
archive.fo/2OMea
Also - why are you cuckchan idiots so quick to defend a guy who has jewish blood that should be enough to immediately discount him.

Because he provides good entry level red-pills, faggot also why the fuck are you avatar fagging?

Those redpills are not redpills at all if they mean supporting a jew who encourages psychiatry and the concept of "deFOO"
It's the same shit as Mike Enuch - has he ever touched the holohoaxNo because he will never turn on the tribe has he ever touched jewryyes, he thinks g*d's chosen ruling everything is because of high IQ not international jewish nepotism
Fucking blow your brains out lad.
because we must evacuate the earth before it is reset for the final time, defoo and get on the spaceship goyim

Where have I seen this before?
Psycology is common sense of understanding a person. It's realizing what makes person behave in x manner because of y stimulant. When you put two and two together is when you're able to use it to identify the jew playbook oh how they manipulate people through pavlov-tier conditioning and other shit.
Oh that's new. Are you just an insecure retard, or is that further projection from you?

He isn't avatarfagging as badly as maddowposter, admittedly.

psychology has it's origins in
But in the modern sense it's mostly based around
Stoyben actively encourages this kind of psychology and says that therapy is instrumental in the de-fooing process.
More like this shit is coming elusively from people that conduct themselves like cuckchanners and when you understand their, as well as the aut-right's talking points it's painfully obvious exactly which invasive clique of faggots is behind it.
You're almost as bad as the evalion shills.

exclusively - fuck spellcheck.

so in other words I was spot on. and it seems I hit a nerve there. Where is your argument?

Wew lad, you're the one arguing like a kike now.
also since you want a video here's one - I doubt you'll watch it since it seems you're only here to PRfag for stoyben and "make sure the right things get said about him" like some dumb TRShill.

also
:DDDDDDDD

Psychology was made by jews to the take out all the bad goys that call them out and also to spread their degeneracy in the form of a "science", feminist studies and gender studies were created on behalf of this bullshit.

Absolutely correct, when I refer to "psychology" I refer to "the study of the mind" which in and of itself is not a jewish pursuit.
The jews took this pursuit and tailored it for mind-control.

Watched your video, it's interesting, but that's what happens to people when they take their first red-pill, they loose interest in subjects they used to enjoy and loose friendship because they realize talking with npcs isn't much fun.

Exactly, that that initial redpill is de-facto poisoned because of the intent behind it, causing the person to be susceptible to stoyben's influence.
The influence of Holla Forums is always be right whereas the influence of moneyjew is get away from your family so I am your only support-structure and give me MONEY'''
And John Money is a perfect representative of the state of modern psychology and psychiatry.

so in other words, the 'defoo' shit you talk about is in your own head then.

archive.fo/2OMea

There's that straw man argument again, that we blame our personal failures on Jews like niggers do whites.

Pewdiepie started out making videos on Holla Forums this is not in anyway a secret. He just became cancerous so they cut him away, thats where the brofist originated from, people used to post that old ass "extend your hand towards your monitor, make a fist and then fist bump your computer monitor image cause you are cool and I agree with your" image was posted a lot in his thread and he used it in his early videos talking to his viewers who were exclusively Holla Forums people and it stuck, when he got popular he left it, obviously it became part of his brand so he appropriated it entirely since he no longer made videos for Holla Forums, this was all back on 4chan when we were still there, he obvious later went on to become the most subscribed youtuber.

Theres your fun fact for the day.

Because he's an e-celeb with viewership literally more than 5 timers higher than fucking CNN. That's huge. As of this week, he gets about as many views daily as CNN, MSNBC, and FOX news combined. The guy is, inexplicably, basically the biggest fucking deal in visual media today.

If he doesn't cuck out, and actually stands up against the media*, some of his 54 million fucking subscribers are going to take notice.

DNS, nigger.

>muh kosher e-celebs
>>>/4chan/

he already tried testing it mate, he made a second account several months ago and it got 1 million subscribers in 1 day.
I think he just wants the milk the youtube cash cow as long as he doesn't get fired, because rebuilding the whole 50 million subs is obviously not easy.